Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008877 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 2:51pm On May 01, 2016
Someone sent this to me and I believe people on this thread also need the prayer.
"The journey Ezra began on the first day of January was completed today the first day of May.
"For upon the first day of the first month began he (Ezra) to go up from Babylon, and on the first day of the fifth month came he to Jerusalem, according to the good hand of his God upon him" (Ezra 7:9)
I stand under the grace of the LORD of heaven's armies and I prophesy that you shall arrive at the destination you have been pressing for since January. By the good hand of the LORD, this month you shall achieve whatever you have been desiring for the past months."
HAPPY NEW MONTH

33 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 2:51pm On May 01, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Shokoloko:

The best first bank branch in port- harcourt to sort out form a is the firstbank (in my own opinion o!). There is a lady called uzoma. I have done a couple of form a through her, and she is so precise she gives the exact date of debiting my account and when my telex will be ready.
You can try if you are in port- harcourt

Please what branch of Firstbank are you referring to cause I am in port harcourt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 2:51pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krisez: 3:00pm On May 01, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
I believe she meant she doesn't want stories that touch the heart[ if her niece make a wrong decision
then my apologies i misinterpreted mz shokoloko, nice name smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by yemisoyemi: 5:29pm On May 01, 2016
hello house,please i need a clarification. Can I still meet up with september 2016,if I apply online this week?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 01, 2016
dsquare4u:
Please i need a help on how to fill the IMM 1294 form. There is a section that says the cost of your studies will be...Then you have the tuition; room and board..Is it the cost for 2 years or 1 year? Is room and board the same as living expenses? I know CIC recommends 10000 CAD for living expenses.. Please advise..

Please, reply the writer if you know the answer.. If it's a 2 or 3 yr program, is the tuition fee for the whole 2,3yrs or its for the first year only....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Giov: 6:06pm On May 01, 2016
Please I just wan to ask if you can do affidavit of sponsorship by proxy and if you have a sponsor and co sponsor where do u have to do for both also is it compulsory one notarizes his certificates?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Giov: 6:08pm On May 01, 2016
MEEHAR:

Please, reply the writer if you know the answer.. If it's a 2 or 3 yr program, is the tuition fee for the whole 2,3yrs or its for the first year only....
To the best of my knowledge it's for 1 year.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by omooba2015(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2016
gbemirado:
No mind me jare. Realised just yesterday. My autosync dey off. Pls if u r using ur phone, switch on ur autosync to receive d email immediately.
My medical status don change to medical passed.
I knw it will end in praise IJN.
Sorry for the late update. @Hayqinsbfx and everyone.

We will all testify. This coming months brings with it our TRV. Amen
which clinic u do ur medical... how much and address..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nadia94(f): 6:21pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=yemisoyemi post=45217780]hello house,please i need a clarification. Can I still meet up with september 2016,if I apply online this week?[/quote
Yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by justicia: 6:26pm On May 01, 2016
Giov:
Please I just wan to ask if you can do affidavit of sponsorship by proxy and if you have a sponsor and co sponsor where do u have to do for both also is it compulsory one notarizes his certificates?
let your sponsors do a letter of sponsorship from wherever they are and notarize it there and send to you. No need to notarize your certificates.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by omooba2015(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2016
GrandCommander:

Go to Q-life clinic in Victoria Island, Lagos. Thank me later... wink
how much are they doing it.. wil they process it in time, do i need to book for appointment sit before i go... I need full address
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 6:49pm On May 01, 2016
Giov:
Yes please. Notarize your certificates if you're doing paper application. It's Just 200# per document. If you're in Lagos, go to high Court Obalende.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Giov: 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
temzybabe:
Yes please. Notarize your certificates if you're doing paper application. It's Just 200# per document. If you're in Lagos, go to high Court Obalende. Call this man 0803 844 6598. His name is Mr Abuari or something. Not sure. He's going to do it for u. Tell him you're from me grin
lolz. Why didn't he wanna do it for me? Please wat name do I tell him Please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rallymento(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2016
yemisoyemi:
hello house,please i need a clarification. Can I still meet up with september 2016,if I apply online this week?
hmmm, it depends.. it is best to resolve your issue with the school than just reapply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rallymento(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2016
Good evening house! Pls after one has got a succesful confirmation from the school as regards the program , what is the next step as regards visa application? Your candid advice will be of great help for a successful visa application process.

I need the Naija process that will work...

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 01, 2016
Giov:
lolz. Why didn't he wanna do it for me? Please wat name do I tell him Please.

Sorry ooo... What is the effect if the certificates (BSc, nysc etc) are not notarized ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bamz(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2016
temzybabe:
Yes please. Notarize your certificates if you're doing paper application. It's Just 200# per document. If you're in Lagos, go to high Court Obalende.

Um does CIC specify that paper routers have to notarize their certificates?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 01, 2016
omooba2015:

how much are they doing it.. wil they process it in time, do i need to book for appointment sit before i go... I need full address

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by temzybabe(f): 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
Bamz:

Um does CIC specify that paper routers have to notarize their certificates?
Not really. Just to be on a safer side. You know you're going to be submitting photocopies. When u notarize a document, they'll be sure you have d original and it's nt a forged document. Because before your document cn be notarized in court, u must have shown them the original copy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MunezSanti: 8:20pm On May 01, 2016
Hello all. I am new here and this is my first post. Wishing you all a very prosperous new month full of TRVs.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 8:23pm On May 01, 2016
just google consultant practice "the childrens place"..

its bn a yea so i cannot remember the address....if i needed it thats where ill go..
omooba2015:

which clinic u do ur medical... how much and address..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2016
yemisoyemi:
yes bro ,there is still time ,you still have may,June,July,august .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by MunezSanti: 8:59pm On May 01, 2016
I got these information from the CIC website. I hope it will help one or two people.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 9:02pm On May 01, 2016
it seems pgd trv is not going through now adays
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 9:10pm On May 01, 2016
Explain urself
bjmme:
it seems pgd trv is not going through now adays
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Mirror97: 9:16pm On May 01, 2016
Kindly share me the link thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 10:02pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by omooba2015(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
just google consultant practice "the childrens place"..

its bn a yea so i cannot remember the address....if i needed it thats where ill go..
Thanks i got the address, i called there phone number, but not picking. can i just go there in d morning. Hope is 28k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 01, 2016
Good evening house, Pls help me here,
I was refused Canada visa base only on not having sufficient funds and I decided to reapply after 6month with Triple of what was in the account before both the personal savings and company account what the possibility of getting the visa dis time around. N is it true that Lagos vsf office is a regular on refusing people who apply there.

Note: sponsors are parents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (403)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.