Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,612 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 10 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (1008356 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (403) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 7:49pm On May 02, 2016
SKINNYBADGUY:
Alhamdulillah [/b]grin
[b]
Online application
: 13th febrauary 2016.. upfront medicals..Biometric: 17th february... Medical done @IOM ikeja..Medical passed update: 2nd may 2016 + passport request

Documents submitted
:
Sponsor(Father)..Letter of undertaken, SOP 6months, proof of property ownership, proof of financial support
Applicant(ME) Employment letter, pay stubs, work ID, Letter of introduction from place of work. Conditional offer letter (selkirk college) PGD Bus. Administration, CV, Statement of purpose, SSCE certificate(notorized), Bsc certificate and notorized transcript, passport data page, proof of payment of tuition fees, digital passport. That's all

WHAT IS THE CHANCES OF GETTING MY VISA APPROVED AND WHERE DO I SUBMIT MY PASSPORT ? Na lagos i dey oo

May Allah grant all TRV hopefuls the best. Amen Amen!!!!!!
Congratulations bro.....you will submit your passport at the VFS office same place you did your biometrics.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SKINNYBADGUY: 8:05pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Nadia94 post=45251386]

Congratulations...And about the chances, 99.9% i guess, submit at VFS lekki lagos.
What were the documents u submitted as proof of financial support please?
Congrats ones again.[/quo6

6months statement, letter of undertaking plus proof of property ownership. That's all
Na me dem go first see for VFS tomorrow grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 8:05pm On May 02, 2016
Good evening everyone. Please what should be the content of the letter of introduction from employer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rajiism(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2016
ayeyemi91:
Good evening everyone. Please what should be the content of the letter of introduction from employer.

check it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2367106/travelling-canada-part-8/39#34808856

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 02, 2016
Thanks @Acrayo. Also will my payslip be in photocopy and admission letter?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by ayeyemi91: 8:59pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Arcayo: 9:20pm On May 02, 2016
casie26:
Thanks @Acrayo. Also will my payslip be in photocopy and admission letter?
Yes, if are been paid through bank it will also reflect in your SOA, so you have nothing to worry about if you are using copies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 9:33pm On May 02, 2016
Ethan 45, how e dey go na ? . no be u I dey see online ,u no even say anything about your app
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by thesoj: 9:58pm On May 02, 2016
[size=14pt]***IMPORTANT LINKS***[/size]

CLICK HERE TO FIND A UNIVERSITY IN CANADA

LIST OF MOST POST-SECONDARY AND PGD PROGRAMS IN CANADIAN COLLEGES
Ontario Colleges programs search

CLICK HERE TO FIND A SOP SAMPLE FOR THE VISA OFFICER

CLICK HERE TO FIND A LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP SAMPLE

TIPS ON FINDING A RESEARCH SUPERVISOR FOR RESEARCH OR THESIS-BASED MSC OR PHD

STEPS TO CANADA ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK HERE FOR A SAMPLE OF LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR YOUR STUDY VISA

HOW TO TACKLE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL
*thanks @seiraries!*

HOW TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON THIS THREAD, NO MATTER WHEN IT WAS POSTED

THE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS COMPILATION

MORE POPULAR TRV CHOPPING DOCUMENTS

HOW TO SHRINK YOU FILES FOR YOUR ONLINE VISA APPLICATION

CLICK TO SEE COMMON REASONS FOR DENIAL

HOW TO PAY YOUR FEES IN CANADA FROM NIGERIA 1

SAMPLE LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FROM YOUR WORK PLACE

CIC E-MAIL FOR INQUIRIES

MEDICAL EXAMINATION LOCATIONS IN NIGERIA

HOW MANY YEARS WORK PERMIT IF I STUDY FOR 1 OR 2 YEARS, CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WORK PERMIT AFTER GRADUATION

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT IF CIC CALLS THE BANK TO VERIFY A STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT

EXPLANATION FOR
-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 1

-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 2
-Purpose of Visit-Travel History-Home ties-Personal asset-Length of proposed stay ETC PART 3

A VERY IMPORTANT CLUE WHEN DRAFTING YOUR SOP

IF YOUR APP IS MORE THAN 8 WEEKS, CLICK HERE TO SEND A CASE SPECIFIC ENQUIRY TO CIC

HOW TO CARRY MONEY TO CANADA FROM NIGERIA AFTER TRV APPROVAL

CHANGING INSTITUTION AFTER TRV & LANDING IN CANADA

CHEAP GCMS ORDERING SERVICE

thanks to @richcasey
***UPDATED***

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bettyxyz: 10:23pm On May 02, 2016
Please I need everybody's contribution. Please I need your advice on this crucial issue. I have an uncle with a statement of account enough for my Trv processing. But the problem is that he is into agricultural business and he doesn't have business account, cac documents, tax clearance etc. All his dealings are through his personal account. Please how do I prove his source of income
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 10:44pm On May 02, 2016
Please I need to pay for admission fee,what's the quickest means of paying,I will appreciate anyone response,I need to pay tomorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by 3jayz(f): 10:51pm On May 02, 2016
@ thesoj. Trust you are doing great. Please I am still awaiting your input on my SOP.
Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Ethan45(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2016
Royat1:
Ethan 45, how e dey go na ? . no be u I dey see online ,u no even say anything about your app

Royat,wetin i do u,u jst d watch me lyk hawk. Bros i get notin to text oh na why i pack well. I d prepare myself,i get 12am flight with my broom,my destination na ijebu..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Royat1(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2016
Ethan45:

Royat,wetin i do u,u jst d watch me lyk hawk. Bros i get notin to text oh na why i pack well. I d prepare myself,i get 12am flight with my broom,my destination na ijebu..
No be only hawk o, I get drone weh dey watch u self , don't worry u will get it very soon, did u do an upfront medical ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krisez: 11:35pm On May 02, 2016
SKINNYBADGUY:
Alhamdulillah [/b]grin
[b]
Online application
: 13th febrauary 2016.. upfront medicals..Biometric: 17th february... Medical done @IOM ikeja..Medical passed update: 2nd may 2016 + passport request

Documents submitted
:
Sponsor(Father)..Letter of undertaken, SOP 6months, proof of property ownership, proof of financial support
Applicant(ME) Employment letter, pay stubs, work ID, Letter of introduction from place of work. Conditional offer letter (selkirk college) PGD Bus. Administration, CV, Statement of purpose, SSCE certificate(notorized), Bsc certificate and notorized transcript, passport data page, proof of payment of tuition fees, digital passport. That's all

WHAT IS THE CHANCES OF GETTING MY VISA APPROVED AND WHERE DO I SUBMIT MY PASSPORT ? Na lagos i dey oo

May Allah grant all TRV hopefuls the best. Amen Amen!!!!!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
congrats bro, smiley one question though when's your start date??

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by rallymento(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2016
bjmme:
Please I need to pay for admission fee,what's the quickest means of paying,I will appreciate anyone response,I need to pay tomorrow.
if u hv an ATM card use it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by charlie111(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2016
University of Regina fall 2016, Anyone?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jonzkid11: 12:26am On May 03, 2016
brothers pls i have sumit my document since march and nothing and when i track my document it said still processing in Ghana and my sponser got a call from canada but didnt pick the call due to he was not there and since march 10th i have sumit my document in lekki should i be really worried and body who have experince this before too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SKINNYBADGUY: 12:45am On May 03, 2016
krisez:
congrats bro, smiley one question though when's your start date??
Last week April 27th. I am going to differ till september though. I no won rush
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krisez: 12:45am On May 03, 2016
jonzkid11:
brothers pls i have sumit my document since march and nothing and when i track my document it said still processing in Ghana and my sponser got a call from canada but didnt pick the call due to he was not there and since march 10th i have sumit my document in lekki should i be really worried and body who have experince this before too
if your sponsor is to get a call i doubt it'd be directly from canada as someone already told you, call the number back, There are people here who haven't gotten updates to the application and they applied in February early February for facts, Just be patient and call that number back to confirm who called... Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by krisez: 12:49am On May 03, 2016
SKINNYBADGUY:

Last week April 27th. I am going to differ till september though. I no won rush
lool, bro it's cool though, but I'd say you should go this month oo, just get there and probably shift your resumption date to the sept date, cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by jonzkid11: 12:56am On May 03, 2016
the number is nt going i dnt think anyone can call the number they are the only who can call some one, i am trying to go to the embassy tomorrow to know what is happening , is it a good idea for me to go?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Adeampitan(m): 1:39am On May 03, 2016
Please i have applied twice nw,the second application i did,i was called for medical,i did the medical and passed it but i was still refused Visa.please i need ur assisstance.
REASONS-
I was told that they werent sure dat i could pay for my fees and travelling expenses.
That i havent be accepted to institution.
DOCUMENT SUBMITTED
SOA-30000CAD
SOP
Admission letter
Proof of payment of first semester school fee 6934CAD
PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP HOUSE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 1:55am On May 03, 2016
jonzkid11:
the number is nt going i dnt think anyone can call the number they are the only who can call some one, i am trying to go to the embassy tomorrow to know what is happening , is it a good idea for me to go?

Nope! Not a good idea. Just calm down, call, chat or send an email to VFS or let me ask: have you tried tracking your application online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 2:01am On May 03, 2016
Adeampitan:
Please i have applied twice nw,the second application i did,i was called for medical,i did the medical and passed it but i was still refused Visa.please i need ur assisstance.
REASONS-
I was told that they werent sure dat i could pay for my fees and travelling expenses.
DOCUMENT SUBMITTED
SOA-30000CAD
SOP
Admission letter

Please share with us who your sponsor is, is the fund in Nigeria or in Canada? How many months SOA did you submit? Did the school confirm payment was received?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by SegunWamiri(m): 2:06am On May 03, 2016
bjmme:

I guess the quickest remains your Debit card but might cost you a bit more than you expect especially if it's a master card. Learned Visa is still a bit fairer in its charges.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Bioben: 3:55am On May 03, 2016
bettyxyz:
Please I need everybody's contribution. Please I need your advice on this crucial issue. I have an uncle with a statement of account enough for my Trv processing. But the problem is that he is into agricultural business and he doesn't have business account, cac documents, tax clearance etc. All his dealings are through his personal account. Please how do I prove his source of income
House pls provide answer to this question seems am interested too...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 3:59am On May 03, 2016
You cannot use him if you cannot find a way to show what he does...
Bioben:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by hayqinsbFX: 4:00am On May 03, 2016
called for medicals and denied ke?
when did this happen

when did you apply and through what route....? paper or online
Adeampitan:
REASONS-
DOCUMENT SUBMITTED
SOA-30000CAD
SOP
Admission letter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by justicia: 4:39am On May 03, 2016
Bioben:

has he ever won a contract to supply agric produce? any document showing any transactn relating to the agric biz is good. all the invoice they used to pay him when he supplied people his produce nko. plus its not too late to register the biz as a biz name. It doesn't take long with cac unlike a company. even the land document may show that he bought the land for his agric biz. consider all these. Safe!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by Nobody: 5:42am On May 03, 2016
Im not self sponsored,im being sponsored by parents,how old should be my "statement of account" when printing? 3 or 4 or 6 months?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 10 by bjmme: 6:22am On May 03, 2016
rallymento:
if u hv an ATM card use it...
Definitely I have Gtb atm,will I visit the bank,because the school gave instruction that I should quote my application number.Thank you for your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (403)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.