Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Dialectics Of Violence And Morality - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dialectics Of Violence And Morality (32248 Views)

Atheists And Morality. A Question! / Atheism And Morality; Do Atheists Have A Foundation For Morality / Dialectics Or How To Debate (very Important For Both Theists And Non-theist) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
plaetton:

Another funny thing is that the societies where abortion, prostitution and homosexuality are legal are by far predominantly Christian Nations.

Secondly, a simple statistics taken from Nigeria, for example , would show that the far majority of Abortions, prostitution and homosexuality are by people who are Christians, or who subscribe to one of our two Abrahamic religions.

So what gives ?

This is my second response to your post sir . So can you answer the question or will you resort to circumlocution as usual .
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
thehomer:

There has to be something wrong with you. Is that all you could respond to in my post?

I was talking about statistics for today you monster.

Please tell me, do you think a man marrying someone he raped is punishment? Are you serious or just joking?

Do you think the person who was raped would be happy living with her rapist? Do you think women living in those times were better off than women today?

I have answered this question . Follow a thread meticulously and stop asking one question in a different way
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by PastorAIO: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Im not sure what you are trying to disprove . The so called non virgins were married before . Ruth and Bathsheba were widows . David had to pay dearly for his actions - forcefully making her a widow by killing her husband Uriah .

You just quote unrelated biblical texts and funny enough you dont have any explanations for your actions . Are you trying to impress we Christians or what

I'm disproving your daft claim that in the biblical days no one wanted to marry a non-virgin.

Ruth and Bathsheba were not virgins yet they got married. Furthermore, the bible gives laws for remarriage after divorce. Who were those laws for if not non-virgins. Hence Non-virgins got married well well in those biblical days. and they weren't 'so-called non-virgins'. They WERE non-virgins.

KingEbukasBlog:

You exude ignorance with no shame . During the bible times , men do not marry non-virgins . Non-virgins are usually stoned to death . A rape victim is not culpable of the loss of her virginity - she has that impunity from the law

The texts I quoted were directly related to that dumb claim you pulled out of your backside that no one married nonvirgins in those days. There are many more things that you pulled out of that backside but I ignored it cos I'm used to you guys making things up as you go along even up to the point of directly contradicting the bible itself.

1 Like

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by thehomer: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Joshthefirst:
How do you know rape and genocide are bad ideas?

Because they're simply harmful to the victims.

How do you know rape and genocide are good ideas? Is it because your God commanded them?

2 Likes

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
PastorAIO:

I don't know what this has to do with anything. yoruba says that we discovered our palm prints on our hands but we do not know who wrote them. I found a sense of morality within me.

I didn't ask you anything, so please shut up. I have no desire to know where you got this depravity that you call your morality from.

Ok then provide a pertinent response to my question . I dont like answering your questions and no one answers mine .
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by thehomer: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I have answered this question . Follow a thread meticulously and stop asking one question in a different way

No you never answerd them. If you did, please answer them in your next response. I'll repeat the questions below. You can copy and paste your "appropriate" answer to them.

Please tell me, do you think a man marrying someone he raped is punishment? Are you serious or just joking?

Do you think the person who was raped would be happy living with her rapist? Do you think women living in those times were better off than women today?

1 Like

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
PastorAIO:

I'm disproving your daft claim that in the biblical days no one wanted to marry a non-virgin.

Ruth and Bathsheba were not virgins yet they got married. Furthermore, the bible gives laws for remarriage after divorce. Who were those laws for if not non-virgins. Hence Non-virgins got married well well in those biblical days. and they weren't 'so-called non-virgins'. They WERE non-virgins.

The texts I quoted were directly related to that dumb claim you pulled out of your backside that no one married nonvirgins in those days. There are many more things that you pulled out of that backside but I ignored it cos I'm used to you guys making things up as you go along even up to the point of directly contradicting the bible itself.

Seriously this is puerile . Who on earth does not that I was referring to single women . So the reason for your epistle was to point out to me that I omitted the word "single" or failed to specify the type of women I was referring to . cry

You go soon chop e-slap now grin
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by thehomer: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Im not sure what you are trying to disprove . The so called non virgins were married before . Ruth and Bathsheba were widows . David had to pay dearly for his actions - forcefully making her a widow by killing her husband Uriah .

You just quote unrelated biblical texts and funny enough you dont have any explanations for your actions . Are you trying to impress we Christians or what

If someone was a virgin when they were married to one husband, if they get a divorce or that husband dies, they won't be virgins to the next person they marry. Is this news to you?

1 Like

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
thehomer:

No you never answerd them. If you did, please answer them in your next response. I'll repeat the questions below. You can copy and paste your "appropriate" answer to them.

This was to PastorAIO

KingEbukasBlog:

Sharap . Can you provide biblical proof that indeed rape victims committed suicide . Or are you going to make senseless assumptions as usual.

You exude ignorance with no shame . During the bible times , men do not marry non-virgins . Non-virgins are usually stoned to death . A rape victim is not culpable of the loss of her virginity - she has that impunity from the law

A rape victim has to marry her defiler so that she would not be lonely or fail to procreate . If she fails to marry her defiler and conceived from the coi.tus she had with him then her child becomes a bastard - rejected by the society , has no rights to any inheritance .

Hebrews were nomadic and immediate judgement were made to punish any offender

1. Since she would not be accepted by any man , she has no other choice than obey the law and marry her defiler - this happens when she is unbetrothed .

a. They are obligated to be in love as a married couple - a commandment by God . God 's law admonishes the Israelites to forgive , so its rational to assume that she must have forgiven her man for the love and respect she has for God and will learn to love him as commanded by God .

b. Her family monitors her well being in the marriage .

2. The rapist is put to death . She is then lawfully permitted to marry her lover as a non-virgin - accepted by the society , ordained by God . This happens if she is betrothed .

One more thing , you are talking as if rape was prevalent at that time . The laws against rape would certainly deter one from committing such heinous act . They were nomadic with God as their judge so no evil goes unpunished .
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
thehomer:

If someone was a virgin when they were married to one husband, if they get a divorce or that husband dies, they won't be virgins to the next person they marry. Is this news to you?

I wonder how this is a problem brother thehomer and PastorAIO . Ok I am sorry I didn't specify it was single women being referred to . We cool ?
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
thehomer:

I have an easier test for you. Do you think rape, genocide or slavery is right? Those are depravities certain persons think are good ideas. Persons like your God and yourself. What is your opinion of a society that condones such depravities?

No bro . Answer my question first . Surely I will answer yours
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by thehomer: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This was to PastorAIO

Again, you didn't answer my question. Which line in that wasted post answers this particular question.

Please tell me, do you think a man marrying someone he raped is punishment?

You never said whether or not you thought it was punishment fitting the crime.

Which line or lines answer the follow up questions.

Would the victim be happy to remain with the rapist? Were women back then better off than today? These are plain and simple questions that you just find so difficult answering. Please answer what was asked rather than posting a long and irrelevant response to someone else. You declared you had answered them. Please actually answer them.

1 Like

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by thehomer: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I wonder how this is a problem brother thehomer and PastorAIO . Ok I am sorry I didn't specify it was single women being referred to . We cool ?

Simply state you were wrong with regards to your assumption on the marriage of virgins.

1 Like

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Joshthefirst:
How do you know rape and genocide are bad ideas?

I have asked this question in different ways and they keep evading them . PastorAIO , plaetton , Kay17 , thehomer be bold and accept you dont know . No one gets mocked - that was my intention before though smiley

2 Likes

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by thehomer: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No bro . Answer my question first . Surely I will answer yours

You haven't answered my questions while I've answered yours. Please give direct answers to my questions.
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by thehomer: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I have asked this question in different ways and they keep evading them . PastorAIO , plaetton , Kay17 , thehomer be bold and accept you dont know . No one gets mocked - that was my intention before though smiley

I answered that question and posed mine. For some reason, you people seem unable to answer my questions even when you read my response in the very same post. My full response to that question follows. Please answer my own question in there since I answered his question.

Because they're simply harmful to the victims.

How do you know rape and genocide are good ideas? Is it because your God commanded them?

1 Like

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by PastorAIO: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I was not speechless , I can never be . I was trying to leave a college building . The smiley was just to show that he made no sense and his nonsense would be crushed as usual .

You are cursing yourself. you can never be speechless.

James 1:26

26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Proverbs 21:23

23 Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue
keeps himself out of trouble.

So those fumes emitting from your head were to show me that you would crush me.
Then what did you mean by this:
KingEbukasBlog:

This is the worst rebuttal an atheist has ever presented
One rebuts an argument so in fact those smokey emissions were your best argument. Otherwise why did you call my response a rebuttal?

KingEbukasBlog:

Ok then provide a pertinent response to my question . I dont like answering your questions and no one answers mine .

What question? You didn't ask any question that I didn't answer. You just started telling me some poo about your morality which I didn't ask you about and I wasn't interested in.

KingEbukasBlog:

Seriously this is puerile . Who on earth does not that I was referring to single women . So the reason for your epistle was to point out to me that I omitted the word "single" or failed to specify the type of women I was referring to . cry
You go soon chop e-slap now grin

No, in fact I was fully aware that you were NOT talking about single women because some of the bible verses we were discussing gave instances of the rape of women who were betrothed.
You said no one wants to marry a non-virgin so the best solution is to give her to the rapist to marry. But you forgot that you also said that the victim was not culpable in the crime.
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
thehomer:

Again, you didn't answer my question. Which line in that wasted post answers this particular question.

Please tell me, do you think a man marrying someone he raped is punishment?

I guess you just glanced through . Ok .

Deuteronomy 22 : 28

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

There are two punishments - if the woman is betrothed and if she is not .

If she is the former , the man gets death and if she is the later the man gets married to the woman and pays the dad 50 shekels of silver .From my research that's $420.98 ( 130 k naira ) . I think the fine is a pretty heavy punishment considering that they were nomads whose source of living came from the produce of their livestock.

If the woman refuses to marry him then she will be desolate in her father's house till she dies because as I mentioned earlier , no man would marry her because she has been defiled . And if the coi.tus produced a kid - he/she remains a bastard , rejected by the society and he has no right of inheritance .

You never said whether or not you thought it was punishment fitting the crime.

Which line or lines answer the follow up questions.

Would the victim be happy to remain with the rapist? Were women back then better off than today? These are plain and simple questions that you just find so difficult answering. Please answer what was asked rather than posting a long and irrelevant response to someone else. You declared you had answered them. Please actually answer them.

The couple - the defiler and the defiled - are obligated to be in love as a married couple - a commandment by God . God 's law admonishes the Israelites to forgive , so its rational to assume that she must have forgiven her man for the love and respect she has for God and will learn to love him as commanded by God .

The above is not preposterous because indeed some women today can marry those who raped them and have forgiven their fathers who defiled.
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
PastorAIO:

You are cursing yourself. you can never be speechless.

James 1:26

26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Proverbs 21:23

23 Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue
keeps himself out of trouble.

PastorAIO strikes again

1. The first verse is talking about true and false religion . False religion deviates from the teachings of Christ .

2. The second verse is talking about a garrulous person .

And when I mean speechless I mean I can never be outwitted in an argument .
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by thehomer: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I guess you just glanced through . Ok .

Deuteronomy 22 : 28

There are two punishments - if the woman is betrothed and if she is not .

If she is the former , the man gets death and if she is the later the man gets married to the woman and pays the dad 50 shekels of silver .From my research that's $420.98 ( 130 k naira ) . I think the fine is a pretty heavy punishment considering that they were nomads whose source of living came from the produce of their livestock.

If the woman refuses to marry her then she will be desolate in her father's house till she dies because as I mentioned earlier , no man would marry her because she has been defiled . And if the coi.tus produced a kid - he/she remains a bastard , rejected by the society and has no right of inheritance .

You think a rapist paying the victim's father 130,000 naira is punishment enough for the crime of rape. Thank you for your honesty. I'm glad I don't live in the sort of society you want to live in.

How about when the rape victims were captured in wars and their father had been killed by the rapist? What do you think should happen in this circumstance?

[s]You never said whether or not you thought it was punishment fitting the crime.

Which line or lines answer the follow up questions.[/s]

KingEbukasBlog:

The couple - the defiler and the defiled - are obligated to be in love as a married couple - a commandment by God . God 's law admonishes the Israelites to forgive , so its rational to assume that she must have forgiven her man for the love and respect she has for God and will learn to love him as commanded by God .

The above is not preposterous because indeed some women today can marry those who raped them and have forgiven their fathers who defiled.

You also think that it is good for the rapist and his victim to live togeher and your God commanding love is the best of all things that could happen. My goodness the depth of your depravity is something else. You think that rape victims would be happy to live with their rapists and that God should make it so. You seem to think that this too would have been the best possible situation for all concerned.

What happens when the rape victim was captured in a war and watched her parents and brothers killed by this rapist? You think the solution should be that they must love each other. Wow. To see people in 2016 think this way and rationalize all sorts of evil because it was written in some book.

Honestly you're the perfect example of OP. You will permit all things because you believe in your God. You're willing to permit genocide and rape because of your God. This leads me to conclude that you will permit everything because of this God of yours.

1 Like

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
thehomer:

You think a rapist paying the victim's father 130,000 naira is punishment enough for the crime of rape. Thank you for your honesty. I'm glad I don't live in the sort of society you want to live in.

How about when the rape victims were captured in wars and their father had been killed by the rapist? What do you think should happen in this circumstance?

[s]You never said whether or not you thought it was punishment fitting the crime.

Which line or lines answer the follow up questions.[/s]

You also think that it is good for the rapist and his victim to live togeher and your God commanding love is the best of all things that could happen. My goodness the depth of your depravity is something else. You think that rape victims would be happy to live with their rapists and that God should make it so. You seem to think that this too would have been the best possible situation for all concerned.

What happens when the rape victim was captured in a war and watched her parents and brothers killed by this rapist? You think the solution should be that they must love each other. Wow. To see people in 2016 think this way and rationalize all sorts of evil because it was written in some book.

Honestly you're the perfect example of OP. You will permit all things because you believe in your God. You're willing to permit genocide and rape because of your God. This leads me to conclude that you will permit everything because of this God of yours.

You are imposing today's morality and justice system upon that which was obtained then . That was their culture - which I explained . We all know much heavier penalties and punishments are meted to the offender today . Use your head when arguing and don't let your asinine intentions which are apparent cloud your sense of judgement .
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
PastorAIO:

What question? You didn't ask any question that I didn't answer. You just started telling me some poo about your morality which I didn't ask you about and I wasn't interested in.

KingEbukasBlog:

So who /what laid down the moral guide for you ?

Moral guide should from the embodiment of moral good - I imbibed my good morals from studying the life of Christ - the embodiment of moral good - God .

Its easy . Here are three depravities which certain societies now deem lawful

1. Abortion
2. Prostitution
3. Homosexuality

With God's laws as my moral guide , I know that the above are wrong regardless of what the society thinks of it .

Now if you were a citizen of the society that condones this "supposed" depravities , what will be your opinion ? Huh ?

And if you are against the law . What makes your dogmatic stance right or true ? :
-\

My friend pay attention to the emboldened text and answer pertinently
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are imposing today's morality and justice system upon that which was obtained then .
Again, is Truth eternal? Can God's laws change?
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Again, is Truth eternal? Can God's laws change?

Can you elucidate. I am careful not to answer wrongly - this is not an evasion tactic
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by PastorAIO: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

My friend pay attention to the emboldened text and answer pertinently

KingEbukasBlog:

So who /what laid down the moral guide for you ?

PastorAIO:

I don't know what this has to do with anything.
yoruba says that we discovered our palm prints on our hands but we do not know who wrote them. I found a sense of morality within me.

Pay attention to the thread

PastorAIO:

Abeg don't indulge him with this abortion prostitution crap. Let us stay on topic. Is Zizek right when he says (I paraphrase) that God is a tool for validating atrocities?
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by thehomer: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are imposing today's morality and justice system upon that which was obtained then . That was their culture - which I explained . We all know much heavier penalties and punishments are meted to the offender today . Use your head when arguing and don't let your asinine intentions which are apparent cloud your sense of judgement .

Which is it? Their culture or the laws of a good God? Use your head when you try to defend atrocities. You think those commands from God were good. I point out that they're evil and you claim God had nothing to do with it all along? You're one very deluded fellow.

1 Like

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
thehomer:

Which is it? Their culture or the laws of a good God? Use your head when you try to defend atrocities. You think those commands from God were good. I point out that they're evil and you claim God had nothing to do with it all along? You're one very deluded fellow.

I am not deluded . You guys use that word mostly when it does not befit the context

Anyway . There is a difference between Judaism and Christianity . Christ came with a much better package for us and we adhere to his teachings . E.g he stopped the stoning of the adulterous woman .

Atheists stick to Judaism because it buttresses their unbelief and condemn the practice then call Christians deluded . Why is it that you guys never deal with the exegesis of New Testament texts .
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
PastorAIO:

Pay attention to the thread

Oh Oh ... so wait ... so you found morality in you and obviously dont care how it got there and the abortion-prostitution-homosexuality argument should not be addressed .

You really do protect your unbelief . Its like you are scared you are wrong and don't want to be humiliated by Christians . I enjoy putting the atheist in a quagmire though
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by PastorAIO: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh Oh ... so wait ... so you found morality in you and obviously dont care how it gets there and the abortion-prostitution-homosexuality argument should not be addressed .

You really do protect your unbelief . Its like you are scared you are wrong and don't want to be humiliated by Christians . I enjoy putting the atheist in a quagmire though

I 'obviously don't care how it gets there'? Where did I say that? Do I sound like someone that doesn't care about how morality got to be an intrinsic part of me?

The abortion homosexuality angle has nothing to do with the issues of this thread and you are bringing it up to deflect away from the pertinent points being made in your disfavour. If you can show me how it is pertinent to the OP then I will give you an answer.

you keep referring to me as an atheist and I do not bother to respond because I know that it is another distracting technique. Let me just say that I am an atheist with regards to YOUR GOD CONCEPT.
I'm sure that you know that but I want to spell it out for anyone else reading.

Shalom
Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by cloudgoddess(f): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Joshthefirst:
LoL.

I strongly suggest you run along back to your fairly land in the clouds and revise your homework so that you won't run back there with your cloudy tail between your legs when someone takes you up as usual. Mtchew.
What does this even mean?

1 Like

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by thehomer: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I am not deluded . You guys use that word mostly when it does not befit the context

Delusion
A false belief that is resistant to confrontation with actual facts.

You are actually deluded when you try to separate those passages from that God. When you think evil is good, you're deluded.

KingEbukasBlog:

Anyway . There is a difference between Judaism and Christianity . Christ came with a much better package for us and we adhere to his teachings . E.g he stopped the stoning of the adulterous woman .

Atheists stick to Judaism because it buttresses their unbelief and condemn the practice then call Christians deluded . Why is it that you guys never deal with the exegesis of New Testament texts .

Irrelevant. Isn't the entire Bible inspired by your God? Or are you saying that your God is now schizophrenic? He was terrible in the Old Testament times but invented torture in hell just for us in the New Testament?

1 Like

Re: Dialectics Of Violence And Morality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
PastorAIO:

I 'obviously don't care how it gets there'? Where did I say that? Do I sound like someone that doesn't care about how morality got to be an intrinsic part of me?

The abortion homosexuality angle has nothing to do with the issues of this thread and you are bringing it up to deflect away from the pertinent points being made in your disfavour. If you can show me how it is pertinent to the OP then I will give you an answer.

you keep referring to me as an atheist and I do not bother to respond because I know that it is another distracting technique. Let me just say that I am an atheist with regards to YOUR GOD CONCEPT.
I'm sure that you know that but I want to spell it out for anyone else reading.

Shalom

You guys kept denying that God is not the giver of moral laws . Then I constructed the question to know what/who is the source of moral laws for an atheist .

If you are not an atheist - in the general sense - what are you ? Humanist , materialist , agnostic , nihilist etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

A Christian Group Feeds Muslim Beggars On Sallah Day (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.