Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? (2124 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Rapsodee:
Girls provoke guys to disrespect them although they are meant to be respected but the way some of them behave you will have no choice but to shake your head and disrespect them.
good point from you there
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2016
kenonze:
When a guy is struggling to speak good English especially with phonetics
english is not our language. It is a borrowed language. That will not be a problem.
Re: Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like? by tonybosses: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
haahah

but do u know some guys can toast a lady for a whole month but she is yet to say the almighty "yes"?

One month? How many yrs person take dy get bsc?

Na wa...

One month? na juju she dy use b dt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Runs Out Of Church After Discovering Groom Did This (pics) / Adventure With Aunty Caro (18 +) - Season 1 Episode 1 / Newly-Wed Couple Take Post-Wedding Photo To Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.