Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars (27872 Views)

Sokoto APC Adopts Tambuwal For Second Term, Calls PDP A Mushroom Party / Buhari Receives Investigated Report Of Suspended SGF & DG Of NIA From Osinbajo / Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by SOPIGO: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2016
No matter what they brought, it will not mitigate the atrocious act of the Fulani Boko Haram
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by olajorn(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
lurther:
APC don't like taking blames for their defects.....this pictures of bags of rice the OP is showing us is not related to the one Mrs osibanjo gave the IDP. This are pictures from another scene.

APC and lies
you need a real lens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by SpitFireKalou: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
So d president and his wife are not good enough for Agatu people?
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Raziii(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
People lost their lives while others were displaced from their homes in a massacre that could and should have been prevented! Not a single person have been arrested... Yet this is where it has resulted to... That APC member, PDP, fulanimafia, Omenka, you all are a big disgrace to humanity! C'mon Nigeria! We sure can do better than this!

1 Like

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by slaughter(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2016
We need not to argue over this issue we just need to ask the APC the location of this warehouse in Agatu town for verification , only if they will tell us that the warehouse is either in Abuja or Lagos so when the 8 bags of rice finishes they will rush down to either Abuja or Lagos to bring more...

2 Likes

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by kutchs: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Very shameless and lying party APC is. Can they prove how the picture where Dolapo is pictured with Ortom is related to the pictures of the warehouse?
What's the big deal in taking pictures of a warehouse?
Very stupid party.
Why didn't Aisha come herself if the party truly cares for the people of Agatu?
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Raziii(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
They lied Aisha was into dollar racketeering and when called forward to show proof, they ditched their lie claiming their twitter account was hacked.

They about a street flooded in Edo state and children crawling on walls to get to school- the picture was proven to be from Cameroon.

They claimed the Presidency is plotting of (sic) killing some useless twitter troll of theirs- we are yet to receive news of another twitter hack from them.

They lied about the quantity of items given IDPs in Agatu, now the truth is out.

Lies, lies, and more lies- that is all Peoples Democracy Party is known for.
You are from Benue! I wish I can throw curses at you right now! But if I do... These MODs will ban me... Arrrgggggg!
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by nerodenero: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Leke001:

too bad,how we reason in this country...for heaven's sakes,what has gifting relief items got to do with party affiliations?...nonsence!
It's nonsense.

Since you couldn't make sense out of my comment, then I give up on you. Our educational system has truly failed us. Nonsense!!!
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by loomer: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2016
I just dey look our youths dey laugh. Una no get problem at all since na rice picture be the thing wey dey worry una.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by olajizz01(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2016
lurther:
APC don't like taking blames for their defects.....this pictures of bags of rice the OP is showing us is not related to the one Mrs osibanjo gave the IDP. This are pictures from another scene.

APC and lies
U can lie o,i watched it on NTA news and i saw all what was pictured here in the news with Dolapo Osinbajo.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by greenlegs(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2016
It's a lie it's only 8 bags she gv dem jor.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by olajizz01(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2016
Pk001:
OP. How do we know that it was Mrs Osibanjo that gave does gifts APC posted? We can't see her pix in any.
The one with her pix is the one PDP has been circulating and they right.
If she had given that much, we should see her standing beside it and presenting it to them.
I guess u dont have light for una area because NTA showed all these items with Mrs Osinbajo.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by suteco16: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2016
APC you can only fool your suppoters!!!
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by bilazego(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
They lied Aisha was into dollar racketeering and when called forward to show proof, they ditched their lie claiming their twitter account was hacked.

They about a street flooded in Edo state and children crawling on walls to get to school- the picture was proven to be from Cameroon.

They claimed the Presidency is plotting of (sic) killing some useless twitter troll of theirs- we are yet to receive news of another twitter hack from them.

They lied about the quantity of items given IDPs in Agatu, now the truth is out.

Lies, lies, and more lies- that is all Peoples Democracy Party is known for.

those are small and inconsequential lies (if proven to be false) compared to those that rotated out of the bucal cavity of the born great liar himself, the formal mouthpiece of the APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Themandator: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:
How would anyone believe that they only donated 8 bags of rice because of a picture showing samples of the donation, when the report accompanying the photo clearly stated they donated 200 bags?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/aisha-buhari-donates-relief-materials-agatu-crisis-victims/

PDP is just a desperate, shameless, propagandist party. Fortunately for them their legion of iPad 'yoots' hate to read and are as blank as an empty bottle.

Why is the 'sample' of cowbell more than the one in the warehouse?
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Jaftee(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:
How would anyone believe that they only donated 8 bags of rice because of a picture showing samples of the donation, when the report accompanying the photo clearly stated they donated 200 bags?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/aisha-buhari-donates-relief-materials-agatu-crisis-victims/

PDP is just a desperate, shameless, propagandist party. Fortunately for them their legion of iPad 'yoots' hate to read and are as blank as an empty bottle.

bass on the teo pics you sent from the store or wetin dem cal am, from the ones we can see, one of them is 90bags and the othere are 288, count it yourself and see, the one that is 90 is 10 by 9 while the other is 16 with 2 rows that makes ir 32 and each is 9. do the maths. is that not more than 200. APC are the bigest liers.

1 Like

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by maestroferddi: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
Brainwashed by your preferred newspaper Vanguard??

What a pity.

Spits.
So he should be reading Sahara Reporters, The Nation and their likes?

You are not a serious person, are you?

1 Like

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Phobia1: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
But in real sense this Is just an Apc propaganda Image; that Rice looks actually like ones in warehouse.
Diff colors of bags of rice in a warehouse. even dangote cemment bags are dsame.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by fulanimafia: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2016
VictorRomanov:

[s]My friend go and sit down! When you have something to say, then you can talk.

Politics has replaced common sense in you and others.[/s]

Nobody expects more from dull propagandists caught in the act, than senseless gibberish like what is written up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2016
Even if you take them to where the rice and other items are stocked some lunatic will still tell you itz a lie so why disturbing yourself op... They can only rant on nairaland
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Donliv: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Let them keep on killing and donating food items to the displaced ones. For how long will the donation continue? Who is fooling who?

APC is fooling brainless zombies.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by mumuto: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2016
Must they buy only one type of rice?
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Jaftee:

bass on the teo pics you sent from the store or wetin dem cal am, from the ones we can see, one of them is 90bags and the othere are 288, count it yourself and see, the one that is 90 is 10 by 9 while the other is 16 with 2 rows that makes ir 32 and each is 9. do the maths. is that not more than 200. APC are the bigest liers.
.... Keep counting... How many you don donate... . Keep ranting

1 Like

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by fulanimafia: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Raziii:
People lost their lives while others were displaced from their homes in a massacre that could and should have been prevented! Not a single person have been arrested... Yet this is where it has resulted to... That APC member, PDP, fulanimafia, Omenka, you all are a big disgrace to humanity! C'mon Nigeria! We sure can do better than this!

Quit pontificating and reason clearly. Nobody is endorsing or defending the unfortunate massacre, this thread is simply pointing out the dishonesty and daftness of PDP'S mindless campaign of falsehood.

Try to understand the thread before dishing out mentions next time.

1 Like

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by omenka(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Quit pontificating and reason clearly. Nobody is endorsing or defending the unfortunate massacre, this thread is simply pointing out the dishonesty and daftness of PDP'S mindless campaign of falsehood.

Try to understand the thread before dishing out mentions next time.
That is why I completely ignored him.

Seems like he's totally lost, perhaps landed on the wrong thread.

2 Likes

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by fulanimafia: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
That is why I completely ignored him.

Seems like he's totally lost, perhaps landed on the wrong thread.

Poor him.
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by BraniacX(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Take off your lens of bias and you would see the rice in both pictures is LABANA Rice. I can't believe we're even arguing about this.

Sons and daughters of LAI!!!!!

Humour me............

Where are the photos of the arrested murdering marauding fulanis?
Sorry, are you about to answer me? undecided

I don't think so

So

Just

Buzz

Of!!!!
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by SIRJENTLE: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2016
my dear go and eat if u have not.
you think you can deceive a guru like me.
DID THEY CARRY THE WAREHOUSE TO THE IDP CAMP?
the background of the warehouse and that of IDP does not synchronize.
ALSO DID THEY CARRY ALL THOSE RICE ETC IN PRESIDENTIAL PLANE OR THE FIRST LADY BOARDED A CARGO PLANE, TRAILER?
so wake up guy
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by IYANGBALI: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2016
If you believe the PDP story you be no one mumu.

Wailers una never start
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2016
omenka:
The rest were warehoused while samples were put on display, but the lunatic party bent on destruction through lies and deceit went to town doing what they do best.

Even iDaft mouthpiece Vanguard stated:
Still, one of the Yoots still screaming the pictures were from "another scene and unrelated!!" Can madness get worse than this??

Shame shame shame!!!
Maybe u still don't knw d tru nature of d wailing zombies! They like to believe what they like! Adesina described them as pple who can nevr be appeased!

1 Like

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by fulanimafia: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2016
BraniacX:

Sons and daughters of LAI!!!!!

Humour me...........

Where are the photos of the arrested murdering marauding fulanis?
Sorry, are you about to answer me? undecided

I don't think so

So

Just

Buzz

Of!!!!

Humor you when you're already clowning? Ok.

https://www.nairaland.com/3018546/troops-recover-1304-livestockarrest-15#44237518

https://www.nairaland.com/2984962/see-cattle-rustlers-killed-troops
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by BraniacX(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Humor you when you're already clowning? Ok.

https://www.nairaland.com/3018546/troops-recover-1304-livestockarrest-15#44237518

https://www.nairaland.com/2984962/see-cattle-rustlers-killed-troops

Oh lawd!!

Save me from the compulsive urge to engage sons and daughters of perditionlai embarassed

Were any of these agatu related? Were agatu's cattle rustlers? Save yourself from your self inflicted embarrassment and me from the urge to reply you

Just

[size=25]BUZZ

OF!!!!!!!![/size]
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Already Ordered All MDAs To Operate Single TSA in January / My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari / Sagay To Senate: You Are The Real Enemy Of Democracy, Not IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.