Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars (27869 Views)

Sokoto APC Adopts Tambuwal For Second Term, Calls PDP A Mushroom Party / Buhari Receives Investigated Report Of Suspended SGF & DG Of NIA From Osinbajo / Photos From Osinbajo's Meeting With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
ckmayoca:
Food for Benue massacre? Why not let the criminals get dealt with rather shutting those people up with food alone. The rice can't go more than 1 paint rubber per family.
Bubu pls u can do better sir.
hypocrite!!! U think say u Don yarn better thing abi...una go hate till PDP crash
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
APC are trying to cover their shame....

Meanwhile, THE SAMPLE OF RICE BAGS ON DISPLAY IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS IN THE WARE HOUSE.
u be real mallam. Do me a favour and add adamu to your name...
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
abe4kom:
Picture of Mrs Buhari or Mrs Osinbajo standing in the warehouse or it is another Liar Mohammed Studios Production!
na photoshop...look am well. Shey be na wet in u won hear be dat? U better go n read ur book before I call ur daddy for u
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
wristbangle:

Bros let's face the fact, PDP purposely made this propaganda to rubbish APC just like how APC sometimes do.

Politics is a dirty game and these politicians will do anything to paint their opposition party bad so that they can win.

The politicians are not the gullible ones here but the followers.

By now you suppose to know that these are media stunts and APC/PDP are one and same shameless party.
na only u Don yarn better talk so far...the odas are only being sentimental... They are all bunch of hypocrites
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=VictorRomanov post=44331492]

So after your kinsmen and brothers have rendered then homeless and turned them into refugees in their own country, 200 bags of rice is what you come here to celebrate shamelessly. If they were victims of a natural disaster, it would have been a different matter.
These people produce their own foods and even feed majority of the nation by their agriculture. Now they have been reduced to refugees by ur kinsmen and you still think its political. Its a shame! A very big one. Maybe this was the plan all along. Who knows. Take their lands turn them to refugees and sing about it.[/quote) baba keep quiet. U hear? U don't know nothing. And d more u look d less u see
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
stankezzy:
Make apc go find more ware house snap, abi e don finish?
u fit help dem now...jobless creature!
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by VictorRomanov: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=olushola1989 post=44354209][/quote]

Okay sir. Are you happy now? Mr. See more!

1 Like

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
uboy73:
Am not a pdp nor apc member but frm that pix I don't think it is frm the Agatu scene...reason is that I sell rice and that rice is more than 300 bags while the apc member reorted 200,thank u and that's the truth
u sold d rice to dem abi...dat means u were supposed to supply 300 but only supplied 200. U must be a clown
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Leke001:

too bad,how we reason in this country...for heaven's sakes,what has gifting relief items got to do with party affiliations?...nonsence!
olodo! Oya correct ur spelling!
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by nortcentrallord(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Who's zombie here? You that cannot confirm a matter and establish the truth before believing it hook, nail and sinker. Next time look for the truth before showing your abobaku nature on social network.

#Rule 1

Never you deny your Identity. cheesy
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by ckmayoca: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
olushola1989:
hypocrite!!! U think say u Don yarn better thing abi...una go hate till PDP crash

What my problem wit pdp? I campeigned against pdp if u want to know and for apc. So think before u talk sometime.
How I wish someone kill ur child and they beg u wiith a bag of rice to forget what happen.

1 Like

Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2016
ckmayoca:

What my problem wit pdp? I campeigned against pdp if u want to know and for apc. So think before u talk sometime.
How I wish someone kill ur child and they beg u wiith a bag of rice to forget what happen.
e Don pain u abi...olodo!!!
Re: APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars by ckmayoca: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
olushola1989:
e Don pain u abi...olodo!!!

Abi o ti pain me ni. Kilo kan mi. If una like make una kill una sef over a spilled milk caalled nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu / Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.