Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Things I Can't Do For My Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things I Can't Do For My Girl (5423 Views)

I Can't Do Without S*x At Least 7 Times In A Day - Addicted Lady Confesses (phot / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by crasniplet(f): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2007
i want every girl in nairaland should know dat all d guys here are just kidding dey can do things dat are worst dan washing bras but lets b realistic when d babe is not amputated why cant she do all dis things 4 herself but if she is ill and cant do al dis washing cant u help her by keeping d house clean and washing all her hundies if u truly lov her 4rm d depth of ur heart all dis things shouldnt be a barrier den opening doors buying things, 2gether ,waiting 4 her 2 finish her hair is just a matter of showing her how u love her and on a normal ground d lady must stop u 4rm doing all dis things 2 u its luv but 2oders its stupidity cos most of dis things u mustn't do it outside *sniplet*
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Esss(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2007
This ia a typical discussion between two girls (Jenny & Bimbo)

Jenny; Bimbo, How now, long time no see
Bimbo; hey jenny, Na wah O! Na you eye be this??
Jenny; Wow bimbo, you are really looking sweet, I see Dapo is really taking care of you
Bimbo; Abeg leave that thing talk your own, Emeka is really making it rain on you. (make it rain- lil wayne and fat joe) grin
Jenny; Dont mind that mugu (fool). The monkey no dey show working, Ordinary 150,000naira to go shopping the idiot couldnt bring.
Bimbo,; Na wah o! men everywhere are the same, See that dunce I call a boyfriend. On my birthday na this cheap Gucci bag and christian doir perfume ehn give me, And I specifically told him to give me the money or buy me a car.
Jenny; My dear I'm suffering too o! the other day, I told the idiot i wanted to make my hair that i needed 15.000naira. instead of the fool to give me the money he drove me to the salon and sat there till I finished. I dont know if he dosen't have a life.
Bimbo; I'm just waiting for valentines day, if he dosent buy me the new nokia phone that is like computer, I'll dump his stingy ass.
Jenny; Hmm, my own mugu if he likes let him come and tell me that they havent paid him his salary again this year, that will be the last he'll see me again.
Bimbo; so where is he now?
Jenny; the lazy idiot is at home washing my clothes. And where is Dapo
Bimbo; I just sent him to the market to buy the things he'll use in preparing our evening dinner
Jenny; Abeg make we forget those mugus talk of better thing jare,
Bimbo; Abi my sister, useless men, so how is , (discussion cont.)

So guys beware what you do for these ladies, Cos this is the thanks you'll get grin

Warning; The names and chracters in this dialogue are all fictional and do not refer to any real person or event. Any similarities to any real event are purely coincidental and the management cannot be sued or held accountable, Signed by management,
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by crasniplet(f): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2007
WAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IS REAL LUV AND NOT D GIRLS DAT AV TURN THEIR HUSBANDS INTO MUGUN *SNIPLET*
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by frankiriri(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2007
Esss:

Jenny; Wow bimbo, you are really looking sweet, I see Dapo is really taking care of you
Bimbo; Abeg leave that thing talk your own, Emeka is really making it rain on you. (make it rain- little wayne and fat joe) grin
Jenny; Dont mind that mugu (fool). The monkey no dey show working, Ordinary 150,000naira to go shopping the idiot couldnt bring.
Bimbo,; Na wah o! men everywhere are the same, See that dunce I call a boyfriend. On my birthday na this cheap Gucci bag and christian doir perfume ehn give me, And I specifically told him to give me the money or buy me a car.
Jenny; My dear I'm suffering too o! the other day, I told the idiot i wanted to make my hair that i needed 15.000naira. instead of the fool to give me the money he drove me to the salon and sat there till I finished. I don't know if he dosen't have a life.
Bimbo; I'm just waiting for valentines day, if he dosent buy me the new nokia phone that is like computer, I'll dump his stingy ass.
Jenny; Hmm, my own mugu if he likes let him come and tell me that they havent paid him his salary again this year, that will be the last he'll see me again.
Bimbo; I just sent him to the market to buy the things he'll use in preparing our evening dinner

So guys beware what you do for these ladies, Cos this is the thanks you'll get grin

Warning; The names and chracters in this dialogue are all fictional and do not refer to any real person or event. Any similarities to any real event are purely coincidental and the management cannot be sued or held accountable, Signed by management,
grin grin grin
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Eiregirl(f): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2007
grin
Hey c'mon, all ladies are not like Jenny & Bimbo! I have my own job & money . . . . . . grin
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Buso4(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2007
Dis story is interesting
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by DezzyIzs: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2007
all dos one na yarns,e get certain kind of ladies wey God arrange for som category of guyz and vis a vis.so if jenny and bimbo by chance meet their category, no wah.The simple fact of this matter is circumstances you find yourself go determine your action.w i z i e m a f i a grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by abohrandy: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2007
ESSS u r the man

i am feeling that ur yarn u just dropped there!!!
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by adeboo(f): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2007
Like its been said, if you really like your spouse, tere isnt anything you wouldnt do for them.

As long as its not that they are taking the piss and they arent taking advantage of the situation.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by hotchic1(f): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ poster
The earlier u learn those stuffs,the better it is for you .
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by MP007(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2007
kingjoe is funny as hell, dang! , imao, i'll comment later, this is 2 much grin
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by kenechi22(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2007
But i tire for u people washn and doin things for a girl u love or like is not a big deal.I can wash undies for my girl if she wants me to and there's nothing in it.I dont know hw u guys see these things anyway suit urself
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by uchetobi(f): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2007
I think with the aim to not be “ a mumu” guys are beginning to over do it these days
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by teeirl: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ kenechi22
I totally agree!!! grin
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by tlops(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2007
Esss:

Bimbo; Abeg leave that thing talk your own, Emeka is really making it rain on you. (make it rain- little wayne and fat joe) grin
Jenny; My dear I'm suffering too o! the other day, I told the idiot i wanted to make my hair that i needed 15.000naira. instead of the fool to give me the money he drove me to the salon and sat there till I finished. I don't know if he dosen't have a life.

this one na home video oh, abeg go sell am to Those nigerian actors.anyway i dey watch out for part two.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by hotslink(f): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2007
there is no limits to what a guy can do for her wife, girl friends or woman as long as he loves her and she loves him. there is nothing wrong in washing her cloths undies or whatever. who wash for who is not the matter, as long as the lady do not see it now as the responsibilty of the guy to do all that.
for me i feel more committed to my guy when he does that and feel more love and loved. that also make me to always looking for what to do for him to appreciate his carings.you know always want to give more to the relationship. For ESSS or what you call yourself, grow up, we are in a comtemporary age.Time has past when men dont make love to a woman because she is in her flower, cool
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by busygirl(f): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2007
What y'all should get is that there's difference between A GIRLFRIEND AND A WIFE! and also A BOYFRIEND AND A HUSBAND! As for me, I think there shouldn't be limits to what a man can do for his wife. . But from a boyfriend to a girlfriend there should be cheesy.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Soundmind(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2007
I have had bath with my girlfie together, she have sucked my dick, i have sucked her pussy, what else can't we do for each other?
Whatever she have done for me, i can do it for her. It is a matter of understanding and not command.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by ssRhino: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2007
I cant and will never wanna smell her fart
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by mekoyo(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2007
all this guys making noise i can't do this,i can't do that, na una go do pass,so abeg keep quiet .
i think if you really love the girl, and you know she feels the same thing, as someone said above, the question won't pop up. and its from this you know those who truly love and respect their lady and those who do not.

Word
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2007
i hope girls can see da real CV's of guys on ds thread. Sounds pretty different from d "i'll do anything 4 u"
u peeps ring in our ears all d time.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2007
@Esss

Ok, thats one funny piece you got there. grin grin grin helped lighten my mood.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by cblow(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2007
actually i dont see what all this fuss is about. i can do anything for my wife, and she knows it, its same with her. with true love, it doesnt matter who does what cos love counts no wrong, the important thing is that things are done, at times the female folks talk about these issues and take it to the level that if we cant do certain things, we aint being romantic. forgetting if they want u to be as romantic as they desire, they should also act like the ladies in TNT movies,
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Pk001(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2007
My girl is wonderful.I can do all this washing stuff if d need arises,but i will prefer doing it on my own without she telling me to so.I havn't done dat anyway.True Luv is more than words, it is vice versa.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by tonia2000(f): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2007
I just love my B/F theres nothing he wont do for me,i can't compare him to any nonsense guy out there,we have dated close to 3yrs now and hes been so wonderful and i adore him a lot cheesy
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by onikoyia(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2007
well all spoke well, but as 4 me in as much as av make up my mind 2 luv her,i can do anything 4 her but cant wash her undies but anything else i can sacrifice it 4 her,
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by slimes(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2007
A woman is a human being. She should take care of her responsiblities as a woman. A man cannot do her things
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by mellow(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2007
I just don't get it. It is either I;m daft or somethin. Licking and sucking her

in all the wrong places does not defile a man but helping her wash her undies does?

somebody help me out.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2007
the only thing that defiles a man is what cometh out of him and not what he does or anything else
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by PurestBoy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2007
I can do any and everything for my girl, ranging from sucking/licking her cunt to whatever but I can never kill my mum to please her.
Re: Things I Can't Do For My Girl by yimiton(f): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2007
The conversation between those 2 girls is a conversation of two ladies who are in a relationship for the money or for other selfish purposes. Not for love or marriage.
You respect your man and sing his praises to your girlfriends to make them sort of jelous when you love the man. Not insulting him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Shabani, The 'Handsome' Male Gorilla Japanese Women Are Tripping For(pics) / I Love Romance Section / The Rate At Which Young Ladies Are Turning Into Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.