Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy (28130 Views)

Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. / Who Killed Isaac Adaka Boro? / Major Jasper Isaac Adaka Boro(Sep 10, 1938 – May 9, 1968) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Batubo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2009
babasoty:

ibime mbire oo miee, i am sick of all this crazy bunch who never see anything good in the aspirations and desires of a people who want true federalism, we aint saying we want to form our own country all we want is the oil that comes from our backyard to be properly managed and we too should geta fair share, and we have some loudmouths here castigating boro, the two timing ibo's always wanna tell us we betrayed them, why wont i betray a man that wants to kill me. please if boro is no hero to naijaking or wateva his stupid name is,  HE IS MY HERO

oga u sure say you no be Kalabari man?
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Dede1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2009
It is shame that peeps who are yarning for federalism do not understand the significance of the word. And it is must ridiculous that certain individuals would indulge in blatant falsehood in an attempt to register blame against Ndigbo.

Nigeria has never worked and will not work with federalism or without.

If British were out to establish administrative joints, places like Owerri, Aba, Onitsha, Uyo, Oron, Ikot Ekpene, Umuahia, Orlu and Okigwe would not have been urban cities. The places like Akassa, Yenegoa, Bonny and other backwater communities along coastal front of Nigeria would have been the only urban cities especially where the British once camped for trading. I had visited Yenegoa when the community was under water and mere visiting a neighbor was enhanced by canoe and believe me it was not too long ago.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Afam(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2009
The Biafran cause was like a can of mixed nuts. Thousands of Ijo, Annang, Ogoni, Ibibio etc believed in the cause and fought hard for it to the end. I mus say that the biggest traitors to the Biafran cause were the likes of Ike Nwachukwu and Ukpabi Asika (My humble opinion). It's a little bizarre that Nwachukwu's been parading himself lately as the "Quota" for "Igbo Presidency". . . whatever that means.

Did Ike Nwachukwu fight on the Biafran side, Nigeria side or was he in any of the armies during the Biafran war? What was his rank and position if he played a role in the war?
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by naso2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2009
Afam:

Did Ike Nwachukwu fight on the Biafran side, Nigeria side or was he in any of the armies during the Biafran war? What was his rank and position if he played a role in the war?

http://allafrica.com/stories/200805190366.html

http://nigeriaworld.com/columnist/okonkwo/092002.html
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by naijaking1: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2009
babasoty:

cowards die before their death, a really wise saying a dummy naijaking who posted this thread is really what he is a DUMMY, look through your ibo horizon and point a hero to me, ojukwu who you boast about didnt even have the nerve to fight to the finish he absconded for phillips who incidentally had more balls than him AND IS A MINORITY FROM THE NIGER DELTA, why does the ibo man think you can achieve biafra with the niger delta being a part of it thats rubbish, boro must have fought with the federal side but he was wise enough to align himself with the lesser devil, the thought of the niger delta man having his revenge on the wrongs done on him by his ibo neighbour before the war made all of them to run and abandon their properties leading to the abandoned property saga, my village okrika was burned by the retreating biafran soldiers, and for your information port harcourt was invaded by the biafran army, their was no room for minorities in biafra, minorities saw hell in the former eastern region everything was either in aba or enugu and this was got boro mad, it was the eastern region government headed by the ibo's that were supposed to provide the soccour for the minority tribes but it was never provided and here you are calling adaka boro a coward, he fought and died on the war front that ojokuwu could neve and would never do.

No need throwing childish and uninformed tantrum without facts to back it up.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by naijaking1: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
erico2k2:

erm when did this fighting between the Ijaws and Urhobo people take place?
Are you the only Nigerian who never hear about the problem of Ijaw and Urhobo people in Warri.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Ibime(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2009
naijaking1:

Are you the only Nigerian who never hear about the problem of Ijaw and Urhobo people in Warri.

No, you are the only Nigerian who has heard of Ijaw-Urhobo conflict. Perhaps it is a spiritual war that you witnessed in your dream. grin

The one we know is Ijaw-Itsekiri.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Beaf: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2009
Ibime:
No, you are the only Nigerian who has heard of Ijaw-Urhobo conflict. Perhaps it is a spiritual war that you witnessed in your dream.

Ibime. De guy na inventor! grin He's been caught making it up.

@naijaKing1
There has never been Ijaw-Urhobo. It has always been Itsekiri-Ijaw and Itsekiri Urhobo.
The roots of that problem lie in heavy Itsekiri involvement with slave trade.
They raided and sold Urhobo people, got rich on the proceeds and decided to lord it over the both the Warri Urhobo and the Warri Ijaw (Oproza's who gave both the Itsekiri and Urhobo land to inhabit).
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by naso2(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2009
Beaf:

Ibime. De guy na inventor! grin He's been caught making it up.

@naijaKing1
There has never been Ijaw-Urhobo. It has always been Itsekiri-Ijaw and Itsekiri Urhobo.
The roots of that problem lie in heavy Itsekiri involvement with slave trade.
They raided and sold Urhobo people, got rich on the proceeds and decided to lord it over the both the Warri Urhobo and the Warri Ijaw (Oproza's who gave both the Itsekiri and Urhobo land to inhabit).

Abeg make una leave dis guy o. him carry license wey him fit use adjust history to suite argument.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by SapeleGuy: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2009
Dede1:

It is shame that peeps who are yarning for federalism do not understand the significance of the word. And it is must ridiculous that certain individuals would indulge in blatant falsehood in an attempt to register blame against Ndigbo.

Dede1 - I don't think it is fair to accuse Naijaking1 of 'blatant falsehood' - the ijaw v urhobo war was probably just an honest mistake!

The point that we are at pains to make is that Boro stood up to be counted and didn't run to ivory coast or england or be involved in the genocide of his kin like some people we can mention. So let him rest in peace.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by naijaking1: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2009
Ibime:

No, you are the only Nigerian who has heard of Ijaw-Urhobo conflict. Perhaps it is a spiritual war that you witnessed in your dream. grin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://allafrica.com/stories/200811150077.html

Another round of crisis is brewing between the Urhobo of Warri and the Ijaw of Ogbe-Ijoh kingdom following alleged marginalization of the Ijaw in the composition of the Agbarha Community Development Committee, CDC, even as the Ijaws have petitioned the state government of the impending clash.

Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan had, last month dissolved all the CDCs in the three Warri local council areas and now in the process of inaugurating another body.

The Ijaw have are alleging lopsidedness in the composition of the recently dissolved board where they were given only one slot out of the nine available slots, saying that as major stakeholders in the area, they would not accept the alleged lopsidedness again.

In a statement issued on behalf of the Ogbe-Ijoh people by Messrs Oyimi Samson, Chairman, Ogbe-Ijoh Governing Council; Goddy Okosu, youth president; Clement Tekedor, Secretary General; Madam Queen Ajemotolu, Women Leader and Chief F.P. Oweikpodor, spokesman of Ogbe-Ijoh kingdom respectively, they maintained that the "composition of the past Agbarha CDC fall short of the requirements of Section 7 of the Development Administration Law 2004 as there are more than one recognized Traditional ruler in the area covered by the Agbarha CDC.

They stated that the lopsidedness in favour of the Urhobo have now given them the "false and erroneous impression that the Agbarha CDC belongs to them alone", noting that the "Chairmanship position, Traditional representative and at two members of the CDC be given to them this time in the spirit of equity and in line with Section 7 of the CDC Law".

However, Dr. Emmanuel Urhobo, a lawyer and senior member of the Agbarha Kingdom told Saturday Vanguard that the Ijaws are only trying to create problem where none exist, saying that "We are in Warri South LGA while the Ogbe_Ijoh people are in Warri South West LGA".

He stated further that the Ijaws are on the other side of Warri river and therefore should let the sleeping dog be, adding that the history of both kingdoms and peoples are known and very clear to the authorities.

My comments:

To Ibime and his blind supporters: We're not going to develope our nation, our people, and our principles without regards to the truth.
Maybe you're the one dreaming, maybe you're lost on what's going on at home, or maybe you just want to lie without evidence like Adaka Boro, but whatever your reason for misleading folks, it's time to rethink your position.

Yes, yes, and more yes, Ijaws in the west have been fighting with everybody, Itsekiris, Urhobos, Igbos, Yorubas, Edos.
If it's a good and justifiable fight, I don't think you'll be lying about it.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Afam(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2009
na_so:

http://allafrica.com/stories/200805190366.html

http://nigeriaworld.com/columnist/okonkwo/092002.html

Thanks for the links. I no fit shout! He has no business talking about Igbo presidency in my opinion.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by SapeleGuy: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2009
Naijaking1-
I'm a bit disappointed with your rejoinder, you have consistently failed to provide tangible evidence. Be honest with yourself and your people. You have presented personal prejudice as fact, please change your ways this only breeds disharmony.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Onlytruth(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
naijaking1:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another round of crisis is brewing between the Urhobo of Warri and the Ijaw of Ogbe-Ijoh kingdom following alleged marginalization of the Ijaw in the composition of the Agbarha Community Development Committee, CDC, even as the Ijaws have petitioned the state government of the impending clash.

Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan had, last month dissolved all the CDCs in the three Warri local council areas and now in the process of inaugurating another body.

The Ijaw have are alleging lopsidedness in the composition of the recently dissolved board where they were given only one slot out of the nine available slots, saying that as major stakeholders in the area, they would not accept the alleged lopsidedness again.

In a statement issued on behalf of the Ogbe-Ijoh people by Messrs Oyimi Samson, Chairman, Ogbe-Ijoh Governing Council; Goddy Okosu, youth president; Clement Tekedor, Secretary General; Madam Queen Ajemotolu, Women Leader and Chief F.P. Oweikpodor, spokesman of Ogbe-Ijoh kingdom respectively, they maintained that the "composition of the past Agbarha CDC fall short of the requirements of Section 7 of the Development Administration Law 2004 as there are more than one recognized Traditional ruler in the area covered by the Agbarha CDC.

They stated that the lopsidedness in favour of the Urhobo have now given them the "false and erroneous impression that the Agbarha CDC belongs to them alone", noting that the "Chairmanship position, Traditional representative and at two members of the CDC be given to them this time in the spirit of equity and in line with Section 7 of the CDC Law".

However, Dr. Emmanuel Urhobo, a lawyer and senior member of the Agbarha Kingdom told Saturday Vanguard that the Ijaws are only trying to create problem where none exist, saying that "We are in Warri South LGA while the Ogbe_Ijoh people are in Warri South West LGA".

He stated further that the Ijaws are on the other side of Warri river and therefore should let the sleeping dog be, adding that the history of both kingdoms and peoples are known and very clear to the authorities.

My comments:

To Ibime and his blind supporters: We're not going to develope our nation, our people, and our principles without regards to the truth.
Maybe you're the one dreaming, maybe you're lost on what's going on at home, or maybe you just want to lie without evidence like Adaka Boro, but whatever your reason for misleading folks, it's time to rethink your position.

Yes, yes, and more yes, Ijaws in the west have been fighting with everybody, Itsekiris, Urhobos, Igbos, Yorubas, Edos.

Hmm, It seems like the Ijaws have been fighting virtually everybody in Nigeria including their closest neighbors, this can't be good. They may soon be singled out as trouble makers. It is one thing to agitate peacefully. It is another thing to engage in physical fights ALL THE TIME with everybody.
I like [b]Ibime [/b]despite our differences of opinion sometimes. I'm only worried about people like him in Ijawland.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Beaf: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2009
naijaking1:

~~~Yes, yes, and more yes, Ijaws in the west have been fighting with everybody, Itsekiris, Urhobos, Igbos, Yorubas, Edos.

Sorry naijaking1. You are only digging yourself deeper and getting dishonest.

Thank God, I know Warri politics inside out; I know Dr. Emmanuel Urhobo and his family extremly well.

Dr. Emmanuel Urhobo is the most peaceful of all men.
You failed to mention the most important thing, which is; he is a lawyer who is the main legal advocate for Agbahra Urhobo's in Warri. Where is the war in that?
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by sosisi(f): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2009
I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread.
Kai dede and naijaking1, I salute una well well
Such wealth of knowledge smiley
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Dede1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
Unfortunately, some folks have gone from adequate contributor to ridiculously mediocre. The issue we had at hand was an attempt of making a hero out of a common criminal. Isaac Adako Boro was not a hero. The peeps such as Beaf, na_so, Sapeleguy and even Ibime had gone hair- wired in determined measure to twist truth and convert falsehood into truth.

@Sapeleguy

You tried very hard to blackmail both naijaking1 and me with such twisted post. But your intelligence or lack thereof reduced you to an inherent betrayal artist.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Beaf: 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2009
Dede1:

Unfortunately, some folks have gone from adequate contributor to ridiculously mediocre. The issue we had at hand was an attempt of making a hero out of a common criminal. Isaac Adako Boro was not a hero. The peeps such as Beaf, na_so, Sapeleguy and even Ibime had gone hair- wired in determined measure to twist truth and convert falsehood into truth.

@Sapeleguy

You tried very hard to blackmail both naijaking1 and me with such twisted post. But your intelligence or lack thereof reduced you to an inherent betrayal artist.

Logic or sentiment?! Certainly far from logic.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Ibime(m): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2009
naijaking1:

I had hoped that someone of Igbo blood would not resort to disingenuous reporting in order to paint his Ijaw cousins in a bad light.

There has never been any war, and all attempts by you to pull out links talking about "another round of crisisgrin will not work.

There is always "another round of crisis" in PH between Ikwerres and Ijaws in PH, but they have never fought. 

Either pull up some substantial links or admit that you made an honest mistake, and mistook Itsekiri for Urhobo.

$osisi:

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread.
Kai dede and naijaking1, I salute una well well
Such wealth of knowledge smiley

Yes o. . . . we always discuss heavyweight issues with kiddie gloves, like cousins should do.  grin
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by SapeleGuy: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
"When Murtala Mohammed, Ike Nwachukwu and their fellow war criminals marched into Asaba, gathered over 1000 men, the cream of Asaba and surrounding communities at Ogbeosowa, asked them to dress up in their finest clothes, bring their music to welcome the Federal Nigerian troops, then lined them up as they were dancing for them and slaughtered them all, what did Ukpabi Asika say or do? When the same Murtala Mohammed and his men marched into Onitsha and came to Christ Apostolic Church they met 300 unarmed Christians worshipping inside the Church. They marched all 300 unarmed men, women and children out of the Church, tied their hands behind their backs and slaughtered each like a goat"

http://www.kwenu.com/biafra/vob/ukpabi_asika.htm

Dede1 - I deal with facts not blackmail.
There are two points that i maintain, these are:
[list]
[li] If the 'water people' betrayed you, then acts of betrayal from your own people were of even greater significance. I can provide more evidence (names) if you so desire[/li]
[li]There are two leaders one fought to the death for his cause and the other ran away leaving his soldiers to be slaughtered and for Effiong to pick up the pieces. How can you call Boro a traitor? A traitor to what? the colonial, corrupt and artificial construct that was the eastern region?  That is as absurd as saying that mid west were traitors for leaving the western region[/li]
[/list]
Let everybody take responsibility for their own actions and destiny.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by SapeleGuy: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2009
Whilst you are busy spreading your gospel of hatred don't forget that help came from your 'betrayers'.

"While Ukpabi Asika was puffing on his pipe and bumbling around, it was Col. Ogbemudia, Governor of the Bendel State that resuscitated electricity supply to Onitsha, Enugu, Nsukka, and Nkalagu and thus enabled industries in East Central State to be rehabilitated. It was the same Ogbemudia that donated tables, chairs, and other materials to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, to enable students have a crack at university education once again. Ukpabi Asika was no where to be found."

You call other people traitors but how far have you got with helping the biafra veterans that are now living in abject poverty. Is it too much for you guys to donate $500 each to alleviate their suffering? Do something constructive rather than spread hatred on this forum.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/may/03/national-03-05-2009-04.htm

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Onlytruth(m): 12:14am On Aug 08, 2009
SapeleGuy:

"When Murtala Mohammed, Ike Nwachukwu and their fellow war criminals marched into Asaba, gathered over 1000 men, the cream of Asaba and surrounding communities at Ogbeosowa, asked them to dress up in their finest clothes, bring their music to welcome the Federal Nigerian troops, then lined them up as they were dancing for them and slaughtered them all, what did Ukpabi Asika say or do? When the same Murtala Mohammed and his men marched into Onitsha and came to Christ Apostolic Church they met 300 unarmed Christians worshipping inside the Church. They marched all 300 unarmed men, women and children out of the Church, tied their hands behind their backs and slaughtered each like a goat"

http://www.kwenu.com/biafra/vob/ukpabi_asika.htm

Dede1 - I deal with facts not blackmail.
There are two points that i maintain, these are:
[list]
[li] If the 'water people' betrayed you, then acts of betrayal from your own people were of even greater significance. I can provide more evidence (names) if you so desire[/li]
[li]There are two leaders one fought to the death for his cause and the other ran away leaving his soldiers to be slaughtered and for Effiong to pick up the pieces. How can you call Boro a traitor? A traitor to what? the colonial, corrupt and artificial construct that was the eastern region?  That is as absurd as saying that mid west were traitors for leaving the western region[/li]
[/list]
Let everybody take responsibility for their own actions and destiny.

Since we are in the slaughterhouse today. Murtala Muhammed was (nemesis) slaughtered like a ram by Dimka. grin There must be God somewhere in Igboland.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by naijaking1: 5:56am On Aug 08, 2009
Adaka Boro guys, you have called me so many names, because "Ijaws never had a fight with Urhobos". While the news about Ijaw people's cantankerous nature is well known to their "neighbours" and many to Nigerians in general, I am not willing to rush into a general characterization of every Ijaw person as bad.

SapeleGuy:

Naijaking1-
I'm a bit disappointed with your rejoinder, you have consistently failed to provide tangible evidence. Be honest with yourself and your people. You have presented personal prejudice as fact, please change your ways this only breeds disharmony.
The above link, and post was from a Vanguard publication, not my imagination, dream, or even "make-up"
Prejudiced fact? Don't blame me bro, I only read the news paper.

Beaf:

Sorry naijaking1. You are only digging yourself deeper and getting dishonest.

Thank God, I know Warri politics inside out; I know Dr. Emmanuel Urhobo and his family extremly well.

Dr. Emmanuel Urhobo is the most peaceful of all men.
You failed to mention the most important thing, which is; he is a lawyer who is the main legal advocate for Agbahra Urhobo's in Warri. Where is the war in that?

Look, I only read the newspaper, I didn't write it. It doesn't matter whether you know Dr. Urhobo, like his family, or even sleep with him-----it doesn't matter. What's on record and undeniably so, is what has been published in the newspaper: Ijaw people are fighting with Urhobos in Warri.
Fact, fact, fact, fact sad sad sad sad sad

Ibime:

I had hoped that someone of Igbo blood would not resort to disingenuous reporting in order to paint his Ijaw cousins in a bad light.

There has never been any war, and all attempts by you to pull out links talking about "another round of crisis" grin will not work.

There is always "another round of crisis" in PH between Ikwerres and Ijaws in PH, but they have never fought.

Either pull up some substantial links or admit that you made an honest mistake, and mistook Itsekiri for Urhobo.

Yes o. . . . we always discuss heavyweight issues with kiddie gloves, like cousins should do. grin

Look brother, I didn't write article in the Vanguard, I only read it like millions of other naija people. If you did not write a rejoinder denying this article when it was published, what ground do you stand on to argue that putting it on this thread is "disingenious"

If you and your Boro brothers keep challenging and disputing crystally clear points I make, I would be forced to publish even more articles about Ijaw people's lives with their neighbours.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by erico2k2(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2009
naijaking1
why are you going about on here posting Crap, are you begging for NOTICE ME or what, I'm an Urhobo, we have never and will never fight with the Ijawa,there was no publication of any fracad between the urhobos and the Ijaws,rather it was Itsekiri Vs Ijaws and Itshekiri Vs Urhobos (Okere people Vs Uvwie guys),dont talk about stuff you know little or nothing about Ok, stick to Biafra

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by erico2k2(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2009
as an urhobo, I can tell you lil bit about the Ijaws in my locality,I have lived amongst them for ages, we term them to be gentle jack,they are a very united people, the have the kind of attitude the Northern have that makes them upress the rest of the country, but they aint greedy,ie as a single individual they are no stand but collectively they are strong, they move with one voice,be warned, they are the emerging force in the south of the country,don't under estimate them
Just a personal view.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2009
I dont know about Ogu specifically, I can only say what happened in Ogan and Kirike. No doubt, there were atrocities on both sides. Should we close our eyes to the Nigerian atrocities and focus only on the Biafran ones? Ogan-Ama for example was shelled by both Biafran and Nigerian forces cos they didnt know who Ogan had allegiance to. . . . so who should we point fingers at?

ibime
what happens to a town that is repeatedly shelled just to know where its allegiance lies, are the morters made of sand and when they land do they just fizzle out, i'm happy you said ogan ama was shelled by both sides, is ogan ama not part of okrika, do you shell a town just to know where its allegiance lies a town like ogan i guess you know how small it is if it underwent such shelling what do you think would happen, c'mon i put forward a fact and u also backed it up with your thread, when the nigerian forces were advancing the retreating biafran forces weren't just retreating they were shelling and retreating i lost an uncle to their motar while they were retreating, if they just left in a hurry boro wouldn't have died in an ambush there, as for the thoery that it was adekunle's doing for boro's death it still a conspiracy theory yet to be proven but the official version was that he died in an ambush by biafran forces it just goes to prove that there were still elements of biafran forces still holed up there so they didnt just pack up and leave in a hurry, the fact still remains that biafran forces commited atrocities on a people they claim to defend

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2009
Ibime, i am still waiting for babasoty to answer your question above. I read all his response after your question, and all i saw was a novice cleverly dodging a question that was posed to him. May i ask again, babasory, which part of Okrika was burned by the Biafrans?

bialegend
ibime answered my question by saying ogan ama was shelled, he knows how small that community is what happens to a community that is repeadtely shelled to know where its allegiance stands hmmmmmmm
i guess water flows from the mortars right,
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by naijaking1: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2009
erico2k2:

naijaking1
why are you going about on here posting Crap, are you begging for NOTICE ME or what, I'm an Urhobo, we have never and will never fight with the Ijawa,there was no publication of any fracad between the urhobos and the Ijaws,rather it was Itsekiri Vs Ijaws and Itshekiri Vs Urhobos (Okere people Vs Uvwie guys),dont talk about stuff you know little or nothing about Ok, stick to Biafra
You remain incoherent, and unorganized in your thoughts; after Ibime, SapeleGuy, and Ono there seem to be no other ND person that can properly articlulate his position on these issues without yelling insults like a spoilt child.

FYI, I did not write the Vanguard article in question, it's out and open for everybody to see. Being an Urhobo or an Ijaw makes no difference to the topic in question, ie, Ijaws occassionally fighting with Urhobos in Warri.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2009
You remain incoherent, and unorganized in your thoughts; after Ibime, SapeleGuy, and Ono there seem to be no other ND person that can properly articlulate his position on these issues without yelling insults like a spoilt child.

FYI, I did not write the Vanguard article in question, it's out and open for everybody to see. Being an Urhobo or an Ijaw makes no difference to the topic in question, ie, Ijaws occassionally fighting with Urhobos in Warri
well naijaking you should have done your research before posting crap here and insulting a people's hero, if you made your research you'd know boro is a hero to some people and respect that

1 Like

Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by naijaking1: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2009
babasoty:

well naijaking you should have done your research before posting crap here and insulting a people's hero, if you made your research you'd know boro is a hero to some people and respect that

I sure did my research, but it didn't suit your arguement.
Respect Adaka Boro as a hero He was a common criminal, who deserved, and infact did die like a dog.
However, I understand that one man's criminal maybe another man's hero.
Please don't come here looking for respect for Boro, you wouldn't get it.
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2009
I sure did my research, but it didn't suit your arguement.
Respect Adaka Boro as a hero He was a common criminal, who deserved, and infact did die like a dog.
However, I understand that one man's criminal maybe another man's hero.
Please don't come here looking for respect for Boro, you wouldn't get it.
if you did your research you wouldnt start posting that ijaws have issues with urhobo's
Re: Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy by naijaking1: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2009
babasoty:

if you did your research you wouldnt start posting that ijaws have issues with urhobo's

This is why I say you're incoherent in your argument: did you read the Vanguard article? If you did, you will see the story about Ijaws and Urhobos. If you didn't agree with the article, you should have written a re-joinder stating your position, don't come here to argue that a newspaper article was false when you have done nothing to disprove it.
No need to attack me please, I only read the newpaper cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Katsina Governor, Scammed Buhari To Get N11 Bn Bailout - Premium Times / Fayose Reacts As Buhari Meets Trump Tomorrow / Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.