Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen (24546 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Enugu State Governor Is Sponsoring The Return Of Enugu Indigenes Coming Home / Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Transport For Enugu Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
they showed more bravely than your tribal men who runs at the sight of the fulani in your backyard.
What tha FVVCK are you spewing. Do you think this is a sectional problem? Here in Edo, These Dare Devils Attacked my mum on the highway. She was robbed of her money, phones and other belongings.
You aint the Victim, no wonder you re so brave
These Fulain Herdsmen have turned nuisance and their actions should be roundly condemned by all and sundry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Balkan(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
My happiness is that my people dealt with those miscreants and burnt their houses and all of them ran away. The army had to come to their rescue.

Can my people from the South West be bold to fight the Fulanis. Very weak and conquered people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Greenback: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

These people were not protesting. They were arrested for law breaking activities - they have no business taking the law in their own hands.

and the fulanis have lawful business bearing not only daggers but riffles and ak47s,huh? Oh i 4got,u are one of them...
and btw,its gud to see u released from ur ban!

1 Like

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by ckmayoca: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
MarysMeal:
Fulani killed and kidnapped their women in Igboland.

And they fought back and chase them into forest before thier machinery intervened but they cheated them with APC might. That's not fair cos whatever goes up comes down.

4 Likes

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wow!

So where are the arrested herdsmen?
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by ckmayoca: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

These people were not protesting. They were arrested for law breaking activities - they have no business taking the law in their own hands.

So their issue can be like that of Benue where no one got punished but instead gave them food to shut up.? If ppl start retaliation at those animals, the madness will stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by MrEverest(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:
Nigerians, I hope you now know your status in this country.

Fulani herdsman is free to kill you,but you are not free to kill him.

He is free to abduct your wives and daughters and murder your men, but you have no right to protest or revenge.

He is free to carry ak47, supposedly to protect cows, but you have no right to bear any arm, not even a penknife.

If you dare break the status quo, the police and army will attack you, that is if the fulani herdsmen don't kill you first.

Welcome to the bondage vested on us all by buhari.

Buhari can't deny it, he is happy that fulanis killed nigerians with reckless abandon.
I am dumbfounded to say the least. I cant imagine that this sh!t is happening in my generation. To all of you slaves down south still saying 'one Nigeria' I am sorry for you! God knows dat this diabolic country called Nigeria must come to an end. I feel so sad that smelly, illiterate barbarians are encouaraged to kill others at will.

2 Likes

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
polymathic:
1. We saw prints of their cows on the farms... I took a tour of the farm cos I'm looking at establishing an agribiz, so I travelled down to see the farms available there... 2. I doubt that, how can competing farmers destroy so many farms belonging to different persons? 3. I spent 3weeks there, so tis sometin I witness myself cos I was angry also at the way these fulanis are destroying these farms with their cattles...

So you have admitted that there are no eyewitnesses but only circumstantial and murky evidence. You lived there for 3 weeks but you can't confirm that you saw a single herdsman perpetrating the crime. smh

Once again you people need to come out of the bush and learn how to protect your farmlands from yourselves, your enemies, competition, and others. Install hidden cameras, build fences and stop trusting otumokpo for protection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by klax(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
That money is too small I swear they should have asked each of them to pay 1mllion naira or more AND the reasons are: My own people are real pain in the ass honestly.

I remember when FFK bashed these animals called fulani in a few months ago it was my own people (igbo) who took it upon their heads advocating and fighting FFK and his Tribe for fulani calling FFK and his tribe all sort of names to the extend one useless thing who called himself a professor of pooh went on twitter to attacked FFK and his people.

When falae case happened with this same God forsaken animals called fulani it was own people who were taken panadol for another man headache like a slowpoke.

When mile 12 saga happened it was my own people that came to this NL asking who won the fight from there it was my same people who turned it all to tribal rants nonsense and started abusing the Yoruba like a confused race who never mind their business but ready to die for another man's business.

And now it's their turn pls 200,00 is too small add more when a group of people or a community goes around hating anything everything before they know it they know they will be trap in their cage. Now let that foolish professor of nonsense and the he-goat musician that love twitter to advocate for fulani should go now and pay each 200k bail charge. Fools. No sense.

I know I have wounded them again this evening, truth is a poison to them, hate a liquor to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Trapnews: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lets be objective here, the Fulanis have proven to be smarter, they cause havoc and they are often the first to report to the local authority claiming the victim. We often think they are foolish but in actual fact they are strategists and they are very good at it. Lets calm down and study them instead of blindly facing the military.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by kettykin: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
The days of Fulani is numbered
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by jaymichael(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don't understand this matter, people trying to "protect" themselves from Fulani "marauders" were arrested and imprisoned.
The villagers should not in any way be cowed by this "act of intimidation".
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by omonnakoda: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nigerians need to learn what questions to ask.

WHO CHARGED THEM?

The FG or the State Government?

The alleged offence would or should be under the state jurisdiction and

WHY IS THE ARMY ARRESTING PEOPLE

Why were they arraigned before a MAGISTRATE in Abia state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
So it is now a crime to clash with fulani herdsmen but it is not a crime for fulani herdsmen to clash and sack whole communities. No wonder the government did not made any arrest in the Agatu community but instead are quick in providing refugee and displacement camps for affected indigenes.
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Classic civil manner of dealing with issues. Elsewhere there would have been a resort to self-help where an indigene is put in prison for two weeks for protesting manifest injustice. They have had it full.

1 Like

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by EdCure: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Greenback:

OMG! OMG! OMG!
May the truth now and always guide you now that you have put sentiments aside.
Amen my brother! Stay blessed.

It is normal for us not to agree on every issue but I have always been objective in my opinions.

4 Likes

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

You people should learn to focus on the issue at hand. The only issue here is whether or not these people were arrested for allegedly breaking the law. The answer to this simple question is Yes. They should go to court and prove their innocence; this is what the rule of law is all about. Y'all need to come out of the bush and leave jungle justice to savages.

I agree with you. But where is the punishment for the herdsmen who have repeatedly murdered, kidnapped and terrorized different sets of people in this country?.

Does a different set of rules apply to them?
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

So you have admitted that there are no eyewitnesses but only circumstantial and murky evidence. You lived there for 3 weeks but you can't confirm that you saw a single herdsman perpetrating the crime. smh

Once again you people need to come out of the bush and learn how to protect your farmlands from yourselves, your enemies, competition, and others. Install hidden cameras, build fences and stop trusting otumokpo for protection.
The prints of their cattle is not enough evidence? Bro!! U need to take a chill pill!!! Is the farm in ur hometown protected with Cameras? These people been living in peace for years, their farms have never been destroyed until recently and you're here saying ur mind!! You are entitled to your opinion tho.. Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Greenback:

and the fulanis have lawful business bearing not only daggers but riffles and ak47s,huh? Oh i 4got,u are one of them...
and btw,its gud to see u released from ur ban!

innuendoes kawai.
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Balkan(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dollyak:

Agreed. But what about fulani herdsmen? Do they have any business taking laws into their hands? So far no arrest has been made in agatu. The law is not consistent, but rather selective.
you are just a lucky girl. My mind did not allow me to abuse you because you are a lady otherwise.

Just a little tip of what could help you in future, don't fight for Nigeria it does not exist. Rather fight for your tribe.
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by ckmayoca: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
polymathic:
1. We saw prints of their cows on the farms... I took a tour of the farm cos I'm looking at establishing an agribiz, so I travelled down to see the farms available there... 2. I doubt that, how can competing farmers destroy so many farms belonging to different persons? 3. I spent 3weeks there, so tis sometin I witness myself cos I was angry also at the way these fulanis are destroying these farms with their cattles...

The man u r quoting is just here to frustrate ppl so stop falling into his trap.
He is likely to be a fulani guy.

3 Likes

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
polymathic:
The prints of their cattle is not enough evidence? Bro!! U need to take a chill pill!!! Is the farm in ur hometown protected with Cameras? These people been living in peace for years, their farms have never been destroyed until recently and you're here saying ur mind!! You are entitled to your opinion tho.. Best of Luck

O' boy, these people have been travelling in peace with their cattle for decades before the insensitive and unmanaged urban sprawling you and your local governments are responsible for.
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by TheSunSon: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
I would be happier if my people committed the said crime,it only shows the 5% aren't people who will sit back to beg the FG to come to their Aid,yes we are chest beaters,we are warriors and we are a force to reckon with.
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by omonnakoda: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
vayne:

In your bid to hurriedly bleat and self-service over the situation,you forget to read the full article.
That is to tell you we don't,and will never tolerate any form of invasion by the Fulani heardsmen..we are not cowards!
This is not really a time for boasting about who is a coward or not .What is needed in managing this problem is intelligence and cooperation. "bravery" is not a strategy. There is a very serious problem at hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
ckmayoca:

The man u r quoting is just here to frustrate ppl so stop falling into his trap.
He is likely to be a fulani guy.
You're right... Thanks
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Zdoh(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Do they really care about us?
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

O' boy, these people have been travelling in peace with their cattle for decades before the insensitive and unmanaged urban sprawling you and your local governments are responsible for.
I can see you play too much PS... So, you didn't hear of the Delta-fulani clash years back? The Agatu crisis? The several others we never heard of... Bro!! Watch more of TVC news, Channels TV and NTA and stop wasting ur time on PS

1 Like

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by omonnakoda: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

You people should learn to focus on the issue at hand. The only issue here is whether or not these people were arrested for allegedly breaking the law. The answer to this simple question is Yes. They should go to court and prove their innocense; this is what the rule of law is all about. Y'all need to come out of the bush and leave jungle justice to savages.

The thing is your prayer will have zero impact on me, because the toothless and wicked god you are praying to is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. dolo
The issue at hand is since when did the Army become a law enforcement agency? The decision to preosecute is not an army decision. So why are they taken to Magistrate Court . If the FG is charging it should be the Federal High Court and the State Government in Anambra State. Why are they being taken to a Magistrate Court in Abia State and WHO is the PROSECUTOR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by youngwolf(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Following public outcry and condemnation, they were arraigned in Court yesterday in two Magistrate Courts on a five count charge bordering on arson and illegal possession of dangerous weapons, and burning down 90 houses at Obinwanne Fulani Community Settlement in Umunneochi. When the charges were read to them, they pleaded not guilty

You all have carefully avoided this part of the write up above. No single one of u even asked if this could be true or not. Crime is crime my people. God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Ralphdan(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

Allah u na kparawo. Gaskia
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Eldahrix(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
kozmokaz:
can the fake army that handed them over to the fake police that took them to umuahia kindly show us pictures of the acclaimed "dangerous weapons". found in ther possession?

And the pix of the burnt down houses as well!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / Speakership: Court Orders Substituted Service On Gbajabiamila Over US Fraud / The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.