Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen (24548 Views)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Enugu State Governor Is Sponsoring The Return Of Enugu Indigenes Coming Home / Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Transport For Enugu Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by skyman200(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
I have seen this country as a lawlessness entity, so bad, but why!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mekky2010:

Are u by any means suggesting they should have simply watched a repeat of Agatu? Aren't nonsense. I am unaware of the number of people arrested for Agatu massacre .

brize:
yes they take the law in their hand by protesting, yes protest is breaking the law in Nigeria, yes One Nigeria, nigeria will not break, instead of nigeria to break we will kill our selves so that our lord and saviors the britain will rejoice... Yes they created us for their own selfish interest and as a Nigeria we must defend their interest and despise ours..... Zoo indeed, what a zoo

Love Machine:
What about the fulani herdsmen who have been killing farmers in their own land,what has the law done to them?Blind follower.

You people should learn to focus on the issue at hand. The only issue here is whether or not these people were arrested for allegedly breaking the law. The answer to this simple question is Yes. They should go to court and prove their innocense; this is what the rule of law is all about. Y'all need to come out of the bush and leave jungle justice to savages.

BlackTechnology:

Say Amen if you think you are right

May the same fate that befell the 2 kidnapped women befall you.

The thing is your prayer will have zero impact on me, because the toothless and wicked god you are praying to is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. dolo
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Blackfire(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Thunder fire the chairman of fulani herdsmen in Nigeria.
Amadioha will not leave the house of the state govnor who stood by and watched this injustice on his people.
To u senator and REP representing those areas 'okwu eligwe ga gbagbu unu'.
To u magistrate that Judge, Satan and demons will do remix on your matter.
To the soldiers, what befell those enugu people will befall your first born.
To anyone who read my comment and talk trash, fulani men with AK47 Will pursue u in the dream and in reality.
And if u support what these evil men did directly or by proxy , thunder fire u.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Chubhie: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
funny country.

1 Like

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
EdCure:

If the villagers were arrested and no terror herdsman (who are always the aggressors) was arrested, it is safe to say that the soldiers that executed the arrest, or the senior officers that ordered the arrest were sympathetic to the expansionist fulani terrorists.
Fulanis don't settle down anywhere! So what are they expanding!
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Ojiofor: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

These people were not protesting. They were arrested for law breaking activities - they have no business taking the law in their own hands.
But the Fulanis have every right to take laws into their hands including criminal kidnapping of women and murder right?
People will soon get fed up with fulani atrocities and there will be no hiding place for the wicked.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ojiofor:

But the Fulanis have every right to take laws into their hands including criminal kidnapping of women and murder right?
People will soon get fed up with fulani atrocities and there will be no hiding place for the wicked.

No one has the right to take laws into his/her hands. Confront your local law enforcement agencies if you believe that any crime has been committed. Trying to purportedly enforce laws without proper authorization is a crime in which your kinfolks are being charged.
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Dollyak(f): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

These people were not protesting. They were arrested for law breaking activities - they have no business taking the law in their own hands.
Agreed. But what about fulani herdsmen? Do they have any business taking laws into their hands? So far no arrest has been made in agatu. The law is not consistent, but rather selective.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Dollyak(f): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

You people should learn to focus on the issue at hand. The only issue here is whether or not these people were arrested for allegedly breaking the law. The answer to this simple question is Yes. They should go to court and prove their innocense; this is what the rule of law is all about. Y'all need to come out of the bush and leave jungle justice to savages.

The thing is your prayer will have zero impact on me, because the toothless and wicked god you are praying to is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. dolo
Your response is so lame and quite predictable. I don't support jungle justice and never will, but the government isn't helping matters when fulani are treated like a first class citizens at the expense of others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dollyak:

Your response is so lame and quite predictable. I don't support jungle justice and never will, but the government isn't helping matters when fulani are treated like a first class citizens at the expense of others.

Madam, you are not addressing the issue at hand and your claim that Fulanis are treated like first class citizens smacks of tribalism and subtle bigotry.

Fine babe, carry ya wahala go. I no sabi fight women o.
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by EdCure: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Fulanis don't settle down anywhere! So what are they expanding!
Ask Usman Dan Fodio, your progenitor.

"Fulanis dont settle down anywhere". But they rule most states in the north (culturally, politically and religiously) - where they are not indegenous.

What a typically silly, illogical trolling raghead you are!

5 Likes

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

Lemme tell u what happened sir, they were not breaking any law... The fulanis started everything, I was in awgu as at the time the whole issue happened, the fulanis destroyed their farms with their cattles and then news went out that two of their women were missing.. What do u expect them to do? But these boys still try their best to protest but instead of the army listening to them, they were arrested cos they were brot in by the fulanis.... #ExcuseMyEnglish
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
polymathic:
Lemme tell u what happened sir, they were not breaking any law... The fulanis started everything, I was in awgu as at the time the whole issue happened, the fulanis destroyed their farms with their cattles and then news went out that two of their women were missing.. What do u expect them to do? But these boys still try their best to protest but instead of the army listening to them, they were arrested cos they were brot in by the fulanis.... #ExcuseMyEnglish

ngwanu go and be a defense witness for them na.

Questions for you:
1)Did you see the Fulanis destroying these farms?
2)Are you sure that the farms were not destroyed by competing farmers appropriately disguised in confusing attires?
3)Can you convince us that your position is not supported solely by hearsay?
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Masterclass32: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
This is the very definition of injustice.

Someone attacked u in ur land and kidnapped ur people. U did not retaliate. U expressed ur dismay in the form of a protest. U are thrown in jail while the aggressor walks scot free.

This government is strangling its own foot. Sooner than later, it will crumble.

1 Like

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by rhektor(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
So what happens to those fulani killers?
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by SycophanticGoat: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
chowlade:
na fulani dey enjoy their women pass...den just dey kidnap and pick them up like snail

Some people will die of bigotry one day, when the evil they preach against others follows them squarely..

2 Likes

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by pezeji(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
What else do u xpect wen it's ochichi onye nke ha?

1 Like

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

ngwanu go and be a defense witness for them na.

Questions for you:
1)Did you see the Fulanis destroying these farms?
2)Are you sure that the farms were not destroyed by competing farmers appropriately disguised in confusing attires?
3)Can you convince us that your position is not supported solely by hearsay?
1. We saw prints of their cows on the farms... I took a tour of the farm cos I'm looking at establishing an agribiz, so I travelled down to see the farms available there... 2. I doubt that, how can competing farmers destroy so many farms belonging to different persons? 3. I spent 3weeks there, so tis sometin I witness myself cos I was angry also at the way these fulanis are destroying these farms with their cattles...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by agabaI23(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

Are you for real?

How many of the Fulani guys that razed Agatu has been arrested?
Have the law officers arrested the fulani guys that destroy crops and farm lands with impunity?
Have they fished out those that kidnapped 2 women?
How many of them were arrested or questioned as the police do when they are looking for suspects?
Instead soldiers were sent with despatch from Aso Rock to protect them but not even one soldier was sent to Agatu to arrest the vampires

How can you say such?

4 Likes

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Where is @fulanimafia when you need him to comment.
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by opius: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fulanis are now Kings anywhere they go to..
even when they kill , rape , steal , kidnap , destroyed farm land etc .. they go unpunished.

One day i mean one day all this MUST stop.

1 Like

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Greenback: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
MarysMeal_Mumu:
Fulani killed and kidnapped their women in Igboland.

Why don't you blame the 'yolobas'?

see how u are sweating in the pants profusely,posting twice saying the same thing and as confused as a goat trying to cross the road...shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmm wot a country. Wot do u expect from a country whose President was onec an herdsman?
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by 2LESS(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
[b][/b]Naija na my country. Meanwhile, the real TRAITORS are still on rampage.
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by VivaDeAngelo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

We are going to see your reaction as what befell these protesters befalls you and your household Amen!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Teenaira: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

You are very right sir, only the Fulani's have the right to take laws in their hand all over the country.

1 Like

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by macaranta(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
What kind of idiotic judgment is that.
Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by agrovick(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
If this had happened in the South West, this bunch of misfits would have had a field day spitting thrash.
On a side note though, the government should do more in curtailing the activities of the fulani herds men and Buhari needs to be vocal with his condemnation of their ills. Silence on his part means he is in tandem with their nefarious acts

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by Greenback: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
EdCure:

Honestly, this doesn't speak well for proponents of one Nigeria.

The citizens keep forcing themselves, against all odds, to remain loyal and hopeful for the nation. But the government always does what it is good at: Prove them wrong, leave them undefended, keep them disillusioned and treat them unjustly in every of its actions.

OMG! OMG! OMG!
May the truth now and always guide you now that you have put sentiments aside.

1 Like

Re: 76 Enugu Indigenes Granted Bail Over Clash With Fulani Herdsmen by loomer: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
nduchucks:

I pray make something of such no happen to you or your family. Then u go know wetin be taking of laws into ur hands

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket / I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan / Prof. Wole Soyinka To Buhari, Convene An Emergency Economic Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.