Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" (4240 Views)

9 Sex Positions That Practically Guarantee A Mind Blowing Experience / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Satisfy your spouse with a mind-blowing intimacy. Strictly for the Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by wolfgangg(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Seriously Geni' thought we already talked about this!! No need to come expose me here na!!!
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by skywalker240(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
geni340:
What i experienced yesterday ws not only embarrasing but it shows how grubby a guy's mind can be. we were about writing our exams and naturally, we did some last-hour revision. I and a girlfriend were reading standing up, bt when i couldnt take it anylonger, i decided 2sit, bt the sits were all occupied and that ws when i did somfin i shuld hv refrained from doing- i sat on a guy's thighs, a good friend thou(since our fresh days) but barely 30secs after sitting, i felt somthing touching my ass, it came as a shock. Seriously, some few minutes 2d xams and d kinky guy i called a friend had only one thing in mind. I just stood up like nofin happened bt d guy must hv guessed d reason. Why are u people like this? This thing can b controlled...cant it

Never,...

My dick speaks for me.
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by DharmyYinks: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
MzLarem:
That doesn't mean he's thinking of screwing you,dear..I knw guys that can get a boner frm jst a peck nd its nt cos they wanna av sex..Well,this days,sum1 has to be extra careful.
shockedshockedshocked

He's too sensitive niyen.. waiting for my own peck oo cheesy
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by jaz(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
But geni you sef reason am na. Fine babe con siddon on top guy lap. Wetin you make John Long do na. Abi make e dey follow you read for exam
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by geni340(f): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
wolfgangg:
Seriously Geni' thought we already talked about this!! No need to come expose me here na!!!
I had to...am sorry
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by geni340(f): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
jaz:
But geni you sef reason am na. Fine babe con siddon on top guy lap. Wetin you make John Long do na. Abi make e dey follow you read for exam
hmm,,
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by wolfgangg(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
geni340:
I had to...am sorry
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by wolfgangg(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
geni340:
I had to...am sorry

Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by kachi19: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sincerely this topic is really absurd and irrational. Friend or not isn't he allowed to be attracted to an opposite sex?!? And sitting on or close to a man's most sensitive organ... I just don't know how some girls mind relate to intimate reality. #IRestMyCase

1 Like

Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by jaz(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
But this geni carry no be small. She con fine join
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by kullozone(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
The way these nl GIRLS are picking on guys these days ehn!wetin happen?person preek stand up because you sit ontop am..na em you carry come nl again!
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Truth be told, OP, you owe the guy an apology. You don't understand how men's body work. What were you expecting sitting on a guy's thigh/groin? You only put the guy in a tight corner: he couldn't refuse you so as not to lose face and he couldn't sustain the pressure. You simply tempted an innocent guy. You're just another agent of temptation!

1 Like

Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
fawaz050:
The great Counsellor Eku Ishe Oluwagrin
Contact me if u need counselling too tongue
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
DharmyYinks:

shockedshockedshocked

He's too sensitive niyen.. waiting for my own peck oo cheesy
He is ooo..I gave u yday in ur dreams na.
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by DharmyYinks: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2016
MzLarem:
He is ooo..I gave u yday in ur dreams na.
I need a time machine to take me back to yday so I can keep rewinding 'dat moment'.. cheesy

Lol.. gringrin
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by AfroKnight: 12:48am On Apr 03, 2016
We may need to determine if your head is correct or you're just empty like the porcelain pieces on my shelves.

Did he make a move on you? His body responded to stimulus but kept his act together yet you have the audacity to call his mind a cesspit.

If a guy whom you find attractive walks up to you and does something that arouses you, does that make your mind a cesspit? You harassed him sexually and you are still saying nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by SkinnyDude(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2016
why wouldn't he get errection when your boooby is sexy as fvck??!!! big a$$ t!ts..!!
next topic...
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:

I need a time machine to take me back to yday so I can keep rewinding 'dat moment'.. cheesy

Lol.. gringrin
Lolz..I'm no kuku there.

1 Like

Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by fawaz050(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
MzLarem:
Contact me if u need counselling too tongue
Na Only Romance Issue u fit admonish person on
U dis small gal
U don spoil patapata;Hianangrygrin
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
fawaz050:
Na Only Romance Issue u fit admonish person on
U dis small gal
U don spoil patapata;Hianangrygrin
Dats my field of professionalism grin.
Talk ur issue too,make we help u.
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by fawaz050(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
MzLarem:
Dats my field of professionalism grin.
Talk ur issue too,make we help u.
i like a particular gal bt she is too slim afibi pankeregrin.what do i do do i manage r or whatgrin
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
uh oh, somebody skipped biology class.
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by DharmyYinks: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
MzLarem:
Lolz..I'm no kuku there.
U dey fear undecided
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by DharmyYinks: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
fawaz050:
i like a particular gal bt she is too slim afibi pankeregrin.what do i do do i manage r or whatgrin
U fit inflate her like tire grin
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by fawaz050(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
DharmyYinks:
U fit inflate her like tire grin
she no go balance joor
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by DharmyYinks: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
fawaz050:
she no go balance joor
Panel beat am cheesy
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maybe he left the screwdriver to control his tactile movement to incoming impulse at home grin Yeye somebody. Floor no dey dia 4u to Sidon abi!?
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 04, 2016
fawaz050:
Lolzzz..u wey dey talk,pankere fat pass u..go nd get fat 1st nd then teach d gal hw u did it..thank you.
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 04, 2016
DharmyYinks:
U dey fear undecided
Nah..jst being careful cos of ur admirers tongue
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by fawaz050(m): 2:04am On Apr 04, 2016
MzLarem:
Lolzzz..u wey dey talk,pankere fat pass u..go nd get fat 1st nd then teach d gal hw u did it..thank you.
with dis kind advice ehn dem go don revoke ur license tey tey
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by DharmyYinks: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
MzLarem:
Nah..jst being careful cos of ur admirers tongue
Lolz.. I ve ntin to say again angry
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Lolz.. I ve ntin to say again angry
Good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Moving In Together Before Marriage Is A Bad Idea / I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. / Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.