Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. (4358 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me PIC / Whose Boyfriend Is This (photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by NairalandGod: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
I heard my neighbour getting beaten up by her boyfriend right outside my flat. I went out to face the man. You won't believe that the girl joined him to beat me up.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good! Mind ur business next time grin

24 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by amazzinggrace(f): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Never ever interrupt such hot fore.play. Did you hear your name there?

9 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by NairalandGod: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Running204:
Good! Mind ur business next time grin

Well, I have learnt my lessons.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Einstyn(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Serves you right! I will gladly welcome the chance to £e the third person to drill you for your uncalled intrusion

2 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Julietcutie(f): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin Pele next time just pretend like you heard nothing and mind your business

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by LONGFUELCUE: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Was it your beating?

5 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Cadamlk: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
NairalandGod:
the girl joined him to beat me up.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by emeraldknytt(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Well, IMO, the Op hasn't done anything wrong. He simply is playing the peacemaker, which everyone ought to do. Buh Op I don't quite understand the face part.

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Amebo Samaritan. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Fidelismaria: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin
good
next tyme Neva Eva try to settle couples fight

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by youngberry001(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
NairalandGod:
I heard my neighbour getting beaten up by her boyfriend right outside my flat. I went out to face the man. You won't believe that the girl joined him to beat me up.
Lmao!!!! laff wan finish me o. Puheeeheheheheheh

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by xtervaganza(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
NairalandGod:

4 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by holluphemydavid(m): 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fantastically serve u rite, u will learn hw to mind ur business next time

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by DozieInc(m): 12:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Na busy-body dey worry you, you want go form peacemaker, so you been want show the girl say you be James Bond.
serves you right.

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 15, 2016
NairalandGod:
There is a saying that goes like that. Same with fights between brothers

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Okaakoko(m): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2016
that's very good of them, next time you will join the photographer's crew

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Dshocker(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Amebo Samaritan. grin

Hi Mercedes

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2016
NairalandGod:
Mind your own business next time. If I were d one, I'll take my chair outside and watch live version of wwe, I go even dey chop popcorn join

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by teamobanabo(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2016
pinshure....
Or adonbelivit grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by hUmaneOne: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Next time you will wait for her call for help first..

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Romancer(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2016
I don't understand why pple here are talking like this... He tried to do what a sane person would do, if he came here and said he stood and watch what happened and the girl was beaten to death...you guys would still crucify him... Sometimes i think uyi26 is right this NL is full of hypocretes. Nonsense pple full here.

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Opistorincos(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Some ladies are just crazy, how on earth will someone be trying to help you escape being beaten and all you could do was collaborate with your bf to deal with the man. This one pass me #fishbrain

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by sfinkzslot(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Let this be your personal mantra

2 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by nikkypearl(f): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2016
@Op nawao you oh,I used to have this nebor back den after enough you must kill me today,beating even use her stone wall the next thing to follow is baby harder,screw me ba.ng me hard I was shocked and on a long run I discovered that some girls get turned on by beating....

2 Likes

Re: I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. by NairalandGod: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Mind your own business next time. If I were d one, I'll take my chair outside and watch live version of wwe, I go even dey chop popcorn join

mmm

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Might Not be Intelligent / Intimacy Gadget From 1840 Made For A Rich Wife From Husband As Gift Up For Sale / Revealed :Nigerian Online Sex With Home Services - See Details And Who's Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.