Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" (4395 Views)

9 Sex Positions That Practically Guarantee A Mind Blowing Experience / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Satisfy your spouse with a mind-blowing intimacy. Strictly for the Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by DharmyYinks: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
MzLarem:
Good.
Abeg gimme sumtin jor.. admirers re overrated cheesy
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Some people Need to get their heads checked.
Why sit on a guys laps who is not your brother or cousin
You sat on his laps and expected nothing to happen
You might as well sit on a corpse or a statue if you dont want anything to happen.
Then you have the stones to come say guys are pervs
Id say its only a slut that thinks nuthing of sitting on a random guys laps
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Abeg gimme sumtin jor.. admirers re overrated cheesy
Lol..my own admirers nko?
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by DharmyYinks: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..my own admirers nko?
Let dem go nd find work jor undecided
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Let dem go nd find work jor undecided
comman give dem na.
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Agu87(m): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Km
geni340:
What i experienced yesterday ws not only embarrasing but it shows how grubby a guy's mind can be. we were about writing our exams and naturally, we did some last-hour revision. I and a girlfriend were reading standing up, bt when i couldnt take it anylonger, i decided 2sit, bt the sits were all occupied and that ws when i did somfin i shuld hv refrained from doing- i sat on a guy's thighs, a good friend thou(since our fresh days) but barely 30secs after sitting, i felt somthing touching my ass, it came as a shock. Seriously, some few minutes 2d xams and d kinky guy i called a friend had only one thing in mind. I just stood up like nofin happened bt d guy must hv guessed d reason. Why are u people like this? This thing can b controlled...cant it
girl...give the guy a break,physiological changes are sometimes triggered by touch even without d person's psychology involved.Guys even wake up from sleep with a turgid tool,how much more when it is touched,moreover u are not even related to d guy...so cut him some slacks...BTW ur boobs are out of this world...me like.
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Charlieboskie(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2016
geni340:
What i experienced yesterday ws not only embarrasing but it shows how grubby a guy's mind can be. we were about writing our exams and naturally, we did some last-hour revision. I and a girlfriend were reading standing up, bt when i couldnt take it anylonger, i decided 2sit, bt the sits were all occupied and that ws when i did somfin i shuld hv refrained from doing- i sat on a guy's thighs, a good friend thou(since our fresh days) but barely 30secs after sitting, i felt somthing touching my ass, it came as a shock. Seriously, some few minutes 2d xams and d kinky guy i called a friend had only one thing in mind. I just stood up like nofin happened bt d guy must hv guessed d reason. Why are u people like this? This thing can b controlled...cant it
in my own opinion, Chi boy can b controlled Bt its almost impossible.... these r my terms... 1. if a guy Hv had a lot of sex in his life, dat point where sex doesn't freak him again.... he can control Chi Boi. 2. if u n d guy Hv been rili close frnds, maybe smtyms u UnCloth in his presence or u guy always talk abt Ur sex life... at a tym he wud b able to control Chi boi.. 3. if d guy Hv bleeped u bfor... he shud b able to control chi Boi wen u ordinarily sits on his lap... Finally, to all ladies out der... u all take sitting on a guys lap as a normal tin expecting nthin to happen, sorry, cox we r guys, we wud always b guys. am nt saying u shud stop, its always lovely n cool sitting on a guys lap, we guys even love it unless u r too fat though... Jst try as much as possible to avoid sitting directly on Chi Boi, cox it rili has a mind of its own.. tanx.... one man's opinion though.finally

1 Like

Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by SweetieConstie(f): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
MzLarem:
Lolzzz..u wey dey talk,pankere fat pass u..go nd get fat 1st nd then teach d gal hw u did it..thank you.
Hahahaha... gringringrin

You're extremely hilarious ma'am!grin

You got me rolling with that you know... gringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by pepigeorge(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
geni340:
nope, it can't b control. ..its d chrimstry of man's body..with dat ass on a man's lap ...damn..dat thing must stand
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Gmekx(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by Gmekx(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2016
geni340:

Some things are just natural responses. Nature's programming. Doesn't mean it can't be controlled though
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by ehix89(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2016
I feel you should have apologized.
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by leriks(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2016
we are related by blood... But in ur case, u guys were just friends... And u can't be my female friend and NOT expect me to Bleep you... Read my lips, "I WILL Bleep YOU"

Bahdooooo.....
LMAO... Reading ur lips
Re: Guys And The Cesspit They Call A "Mind" by kidman96(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2016
geni340:

I just viewed ur profile and if that is truly your picture,its unfair to expect less from a potent guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / Can I Go Ahead And Marry Her And Giver Her A Good Life Her Pics With Me Attached / Look At This Hardcore Masturbator How I Was Able To Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.