Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics (6151 Views)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by chimere66: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
The remains of late Deaconess Margaret Umahi, mother of Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi has been laid to rest at her country home Agu-Ugwu, Umunaga Uburu in Ohaozara Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike accompanied by the Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Prince Uche Secondus and the Rivers State Chairman of PDP, Bro. Felix Obuah were among dignitaries that attended the burial ceremony.
The burial which took place on Friday 1st April, 2016 also saw former President Olusegun Obasanjo, the wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Dame Patience Jonathan, the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, PDP state governors, National Assembly members and friends and well wishers of the Ebonyi State Governor in attendance.
Late Deaconess Margaret Umahi, a devout Christian died at the age of 84

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/photos-patience-jonathan-obasanjo-modu.html

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by chimere66: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2016

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by Aufbauh(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Where are those hypocrites castigating Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo??
Is it not more shameful for a man to bow before a woman while greeting. Anyway Wike is used to kneeling before Mama Peace from time immemorial.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by Karlovich: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari the dullard needs to resign, he's dragging nigeria into the abyss but the zombies won't understand, by 2019 if care is not taken there will be chaos in the country

3 Likes

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by pyyxxaro: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aunty Patience Jonathan I miss you cry

See obasanjo head like old bitter kola tongue

11 Likes

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by Aufbauh(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Karlovich:
[s]Buhari the dullard needs to resign, he's dragging nigeria into the abyss but the zombies won't understand, by 2019 if care is not taken there will be chaos in the country[/s]

Wetin concern Buhari with this topic
Na so the hardship the confuse you reach shocked shocked

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by 49cents(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Obasanjo just went their jeer at the PDP goons who were all assembled there
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by mynd1(f): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Karlovich:
Buhari the dullard needs to resign, he's dragging nigeria into the abyss but the zombies won't understand, by 2019 if care is not taken there will be chaos in the country
For ur wailing zombie mind,Buhari is dragging nigeria in the abyss abi? while world leaders are happy about him doing a good job. Dey there wail up and down,no go find what to eat. Mtcheww.

12 Likes

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by mynd1(f): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wike? Mtcheww. undecided
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by mideactive: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mimiko is now Obj's ADC,na wah o!
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by Chubhie: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
I miss mama peace of Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by TheArchangel(f): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
You've got to bend well to suck this......

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
This photographer did not capture my Boss.....

The Great Senator Samuel Anyawu...

Governor Imo State 2019......
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by urbanmonk: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mama peace shinning

2 Likes

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by mankan2k7(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Vanity upon vanity........all is vanity
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by kettykin: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Please why on earth is obasanjo still visiting the East even after backstabbing them in the worst form of carpet crossing.

Please why on earth is Obasanjo who is in APC now coming to the east at every slight opportunity. Governors and people of the east should be weary so that they will not get the mother of all backstabbing.

2 Likes

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by seunmsg(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
kettykin:
Please why on earth is obasanjo still visiting the East even after backstabbing them in the worst form of carpet crossing.
Please why on earth is Obasanjo who is in APC now coming to the east at every slight opportunity. Governors and people of the east should be weary so that they will not get the mother of all backstabbing.

Sorry bro, OBJ will not just continue to visit the south east, your governors and political leaders will continue to kneel down and bow to him. I know it pains but then, try to live with it. One Nigeria forever. tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aufbauh:
Is it not more shameful for a man to bow before a woman while greeting. Anyway Wike is used to kneeling before Mama Peace from time immemorial.
shameful to bow b4 a woman ke? shocked pray tell me why..

2 Likes

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by seunfape(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
patient was telling wike why dd u greet dat man (Obansanjo)dat pulled my husband down.
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by gigabyte13: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
The slave governor. You just dey start, next na to postrate.
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by modath(f): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
seunmsg:

Sorry bro, OBJ will not just continue to visit the south east, your governors and political leaders will continue to kneel down and bow to him. I know it pains but then, try to live with it. One Nigeria forever. tongue

God bless your "borners", dem finish work! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
No comment
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by wheredemdey: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Walahi this APC government is a government filled with unseriousnes,fake news and propaganda......one will think that patience Jonathan and all the ex corrupt head of states and former political appointees will all run to exile with the ascension of the mega ghost worker president bubu......yet all these men are still in Nigeria....enjoying and over seeing their numerous investments.....all bubu does is just make noise....

I prefer to reincarnate as a healthy American eagle than reincarnate as an African.....dumb people.

1 Like

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by modath(f): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
No comment

Smart decision, banana peel scenario! smiley
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by Urine: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
kettykin:

Actually Obasanjo is an in law to Ebonyin people, one of his children got married years ago. Also he's quite respected within the PDP circles in Ebonyin, remember he brokered a peace deal between the immediate past Governor and current one when they had issues.
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by vedaxcool(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wiked be like abeg baba no write letter to me like you do that chio woman's husband wey I just greet oh. baba I remain loyal
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by MarysMeal: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
kettykin:

Kettykin, an anonymous poster on nairaland has spoken.
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by tonytony208(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
I would love to see how mama peace and obj greeted each other. That would be interesting.....that is if they ever did greet each other.
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by naijanaso: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aufbauh:

Look properly, he wasn't kneeling. That place is a podium like in a Stadium. He is on the walk path while the woman is sitting down just like when he was also greeting Obasanjo. If you have been to a stadium, you'll notice there is a height difference.
Before you kill me, I don't see anything wrong in Mrs Osinbajo prostrating while greeting her senior. (Check my response in that of Mrs Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by tonytony208(m): 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
mynd1:
For ur wailing zombie mind,Buhari is dragging nigeria in the abyss abi? while world leaders are happy about him doing a good job. Dey there wail up and down,no go find what to eat. Mtcheww.

Are you referring to that 15 seconds praise that obama gave buhari? Then you have a big mental problem.

Wait. What is the difference between that praise and the one you would give to your gardener, you laundry man, your poor secretary at work or your pupil in school?

Can you ever imagine obama giving Vladimir Putin, David Cameron or even paul biya that kind of abysmal "praise"?

You should be too ashamed to ever refer to that video as claim that world leaders are praising buhari.

Yours is the most thoughtless comment I've read online today.

1 Like

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by frankyychiji(f): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
DAME P!!! Mama carry go nothing do you!! Correct geh!!
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by frankyychiji(f): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
This photographer did not capture my Boss.....

The Great Senator Samuel Anyawu...

Governor Imo State 2019......
Nnaa, Nda Captain ga ichi anyi come 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anambra State Has The Highest Town In South East; Check This List / NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president / JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.