Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics (6162 Views)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by LadyExcellency: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aufbauh:
Where are those hypocrites castigating Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo??
Is it not more shameful for a man to bow before a woman while greeting. Anyway Wike is used to kneeling before Mama Peace from time immemorial.

Sharap, is it a taboo for you and male folks to bow before us?

1 Like

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by frankyychiji(f): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
seunmsg:

Sorry bro, OBJ will not just continue to visit the south east, your governors and political leaders will continue to kneel down and bow to him. I know it pains but then, try to live with it. One Nigeria forever. tongue
Too bad you fail to see how jobless Obj has become since Buhary took over. There is no longer a platform for him to stand and play god! He can no longer dictate to PDP Nor Apc. Your Baba is billed to attend my 1yr old daughter's birthday next week. cheesy
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by frankyychiji(f): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
tonytony208:

Are you referring to that 15 seconds praise that obama gave buhari? Then you have a big mental problem.

Wait. What is the difference between that praise and the one you would give to your gardener, you laundry man, your poor secretary at work or your pupil in school?

Can you ever imagine obama giving Vladimir Putin, David Cameron or even paul biya that kind of abysmal "praise"?

You should be too ashamed to ever refer to that video as claim that world leaders are praising buhari.

Yours is the most thoughtless comment I've read online today.
Ignore that troll you quoted.
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by kettykin: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Urine:

Actually Obasanjo is an in law to Ebonyin people, one of his children got married years ago. Also he's quite respected within the PDP circles in Ebonyin, remember he brokered a peace deal between the immediate past Governor and current one when they had issues.

The renowned IGBO hater was in abia state some weeks back for a burial where he opened his mouth to say that biafra was as a result of marginalisation of igbos is he also having in-laws from abia. The rate at which he visits the East is getting too much, this is someone who boasted that biafra was dead, what again is he doing in biafra.

1 Like

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by omonnakoda: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aufbauh:
Where are those hypocrites castigating Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo??
Is it not more shameful for a man to bow before a woman while greeting. Anyway Wike is used to kneeling before Mama Peace from time immemorial.

OBA OF BENIN

TAFAWA BALEWA

AHMADU BELLO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by odikimi: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
kneeling down for her is better than those Mimiko's neighboring governors that pack "shit" for Oluremi Tinubu as well as washing her pants just to please yellow teeth. Ask Fashola he will tell u what he was facing to the extend that he was not allowed to vote for the governorship primary which took place to Oniru Stadium. I was there in person and he didn't even nigh the venue because Sasore was not allowed to fly the ticket.

1 Like

Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by Ajewealth123(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Obj be like,so na this irresponsible idiot dey disturb portharcourt abi? I pity u.what an elder like me will see sitting down,a Pickin like u won't see it even if you climb iroko tree
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by wolexgin(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
What has Buhari got to do in this case
Re: See How Wike Greeted Patience Jonathan & Obasanjo At Gov Umahi's Mum Burial(pics by AdeniyiA(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
PEJ is trying not to see or have an encounter with OBJ, a closer look at her standing position shows that she was trying to turn her back at him...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Abandoned The Greater PH & Rainbow Project The Eko Atlantis Equivalent / Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment / Did I Just Receive Money From Federal Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.