Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? (696 Views)

Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? by brendachizzy(f): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
I saw this thread somewhere, so I brought it here for nlanders to air their views.

A situation whereby your spouse decides to date your superior at work, what will you do?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? by Mskrisx(f): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Spouse not even date? Chaiii
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? by Young03(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
kill them all

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? by brendachizzy(f): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mskrisx:
Spouse not even date? Chaiii

your point is......?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Even the bible says infidelity is the only ground for divorce...what else am I waiting for
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? by ayesco202(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Life goes on.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? by cruzita(f): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
I will use one stone to kill two birds
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? by Maxity02(f): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
end the relationship asap
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
With condom?

I Don't care
Re: What Will You Do If Your Spouse Is Having An Affair With Your Senior Colleague? by Mskrisx(f): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
brendachizzy:

your point is......?

I go ask what brought about that... That's of am sure it's happening

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Accept A Friend Request From This Man? (photo) / Reasons Why Some Women Cannot Reach Orgasm During S*x / Pix Some Wanna Be Babes Can Relate With...guess Their State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.