Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF (2919 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / How I Became The April Fool.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by IamRespected: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ever since she has refused to talk to him grin

Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by IamRespected: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Egbon tosyn2much, wristbangle, classcaptain, cruzita, myfantasies, KashyBaby, come see something

Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by latinoKingdom(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmm u are on your own oo lol d girl go kill ham
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by IamRespected: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
cry Even now she is not picking his calls

Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by IamRespected: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lalaticlara what do you advice me to advice my friend gringrin

Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by TLisieux: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by Tallesty1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
The fear or HIV, it's stigmatization and death turned her good written English to a disaster.

Her last messages were written in broken-grammar.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
The fear or HIV, it's stigmatization and death turned her good written English to a disaster.

Her last messages were written in broken-grammar.
Lwkm
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by adenine02: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
funny buh crazy
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by halfricanadian(f): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
cheesy if its me i wud av cried ehn shocked
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by IamRespected: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lalaticlara, mynd11, fynestboi, if u do not have any advice 2 give I need as much as possible
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by Laolu97(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lmao!...ah don laff tire! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by drnairalov: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
lool this is funny
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by legendary4luv(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lwkmd, the rate wey pple dey take fear hiv ehn, yet girls will say condom is not sweet for love making
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by Sunkyphil(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
That'll be the beginning of the end of that relation-ship.
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by prahcetomi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bt the girlfriend just dey shoot cannon
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by Bluezy13(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
But the babe try sha.
She no begin curse the guy...

She really love the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by Mrbigman1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Da guy is very strong oh!

A average girl would have started swearing for ur generation to come immediately u told dem u got it from dem.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by ebyoma(f): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Some jokes are just too expensive..
Anyways I had a nice laugh @ contacted with it.. grin
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by kiddoiLL(m): 12:44am On Apr 03, 2016
LMFAO!! *In FALZ voice* hahan bae u know av try soo mush, u no my loff fr u eeezz not tinko tinko, maami wud aff finish me if she knwz i aff H.I.V
Re: Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Ur no get joy o cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Feminists Comes For Man After Annoying Tweet About This Photo / TF? Photos Of A Man Who Was Allegedly Caught Having Sex With A Donkey / Checkout Genuinely Why Men Crave For Women With Huge Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.