Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,077 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Can't Forgive Myself Cuz I Still Feel Bad And Ashamed Of Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Forgive Myself Cuz I Still Feel Bad And Ashamed Of Myself (637 Views)

I'm Marrying My Son Cuz I Spent Money To Train Him In School And I Am Pregant / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Forgive Myself Cuz I Still Feel Bad And Ashamed Of Myself by jimmyolasun: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Since every nairalander is so naughty I see some (f) pics and I feel like see this innocent babe ooo.. So I want to share a little story on my "mumurity". So you can abuse me as much as you all want, I still haven't forgiven myself as well.
Well guys this experience of mine happened some years back "5-6" years to be precise. I feel this sorry and ashamed of myself whenever I read stories of how guys lose chances and opportunity of having sex with a lady and I still fell shame rubbing itself on my face probably maybe because the lady I had this encounter with still call and text me. There is no need of calling me mumu, I know I be certified mumu and I haven't forgiven myself.
Well my story goes thus: I was in my second year In the university when this female friend of mine called that she will be coming to visit me all the way from lagos (I schooled at ago iwoye). Though she is my primary school mate, we have this connection I can't explain. We go on this loving you friendship which neither of us could say. I was overjoyed so I told my friends about the girl and they arrange some kinda alcoholic concoction for me to last well on bed.
I missed class on the d day and even had to send my girl friend back to her campus so I can have enough time with my visitor. 2 hours later, the concoction is working and I can feel my man power pumping right through me. She arrived and I went to pick her after arranging and setting the condom under my pillow so there won't be any excuse to stop me from touring the "beneath".
Well to cut long story short shaa, I put boondocks for her to watch and I lay beside her not knowing how to tell her baby let's do ummmh ummmh. My third leg didn't help matter as it keep kicking and fighting hard to set itself loose "only if it could talk" , I was so sure she is ready and this girl is fully loaded "front and back" but my mumu surpass my maturity . In the end after staying for more than 5 hours (enough for me to have gone the third round) she apologised that she can't pass the night with me because she lied to her parent that she is coming for a friends matriculation and will be back that same day and even apologise telling me she will pay me a visit another time. I just sat there looking and complimenting her body but no liver to ask.
Well I didn't see her again for she travelled overseas that same year and we just talk on phone and chat. But as for my friends I lied to them about the several styles I used on her even the devil was confused. Till date, its still a secret I kept from my friends or I might commit suicide with their tongue lashing... That's just my own mumurity. But readers are advised not to try this again with me. Lol.
Re: I Can't Forgive Myself Cuz I Still Feel Bad And Ashamed Of Myself by cruzita(f): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
congratulations on behalf of nairalanders
Re: I Can't Forgive Myself Cuz I Still Feel Bad And Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Itumo
In short
So
undecided
undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Can't Forgive Myself Cuz I Still Feel Bad And Ashamed Of Myself by jimmyolasun: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
congratulations on behalf of nairalanders
HateU2:
Itumo
In short
So
undecided
undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided
Re: I Can't Forgive Myself Cuz I Still Feel Bad And Ashamed Of Myself by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Engagement Ring Goes Missing Two Days Later / I Won 5k This Week Buh Lost Up To 6k, Bet9ja Is A Scam / 12 Things some Men Mostly Thought In their Mind When Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.