Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex (42908 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) / Gani Adams Celebrates His Child's Dedication Traditionally (Photos) / Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex- Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by IYANGBALI: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
ajepako:

Goro ke? omo lya..mi o kii je goro oh...
ok close your mouth
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nellybii:

Very good.
Am sure your parents will be proud of what you just typed. Well done. A true child of your parents.
are u one of adeidiot supporters? well sorry bro i have stated my opinion and u know too well that am entitled to it. so leave my parent out of this. they are sane and well educated not like that loquacious fool who keep spilling trash from his dead conscience simply cos he is a presidential "spokewoman" cos he is no man enough.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Leke001: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
if there's nothing to say,cant you just shut the hell up?...nonsence

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Spybradd: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
So when its time to pay the next fee,another house will have jo give way,huh? To hell with da grass importer,and apc and all their blind and,according to omenka, idaft supporters.. .

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
arresa:

Have you investigated and found the claim to be false?

Obviously, you are the one insulting your own intelligence with your own bogus and premature conclusion ..
Was there killing by the army in Ekiti like Bayelsa and Rivers? Why is it difficult for buhari to tolerate criticism? How was the election rigged? Rigging that cannot be proofed by 3 different courts (tribunal, appeal, supreme). Don't forget Fayose flawed APC in 6 striaght elections in Ekiti with 100 per-cent victory. This is jus a govt of bitterness, vengeance and negativity.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by patani(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Even though I'm pro-buhari..this dumbo called Adesina is doing a really shabby job..can you just keep quite? Fool..
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by arresa: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
[s]
DamZik:
Was there killing by the army in Ekiti like Bayelsa and Rivers? Why is it difficult for buhari to tolerate criticism? How was the election rigged? Rigging that cannot be proofed by 3 different courts (tribunal, appeal, supreme). Don't forget Fayose flawed APC in 6 striaght elections in Ekiti with 100 per-cent victory. This is jus a govt of bitterness, vengeance and negativity.
[/s]

Stop barking like bingo and stay on tooic...please.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by lagosrd: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
ajepako:
Ejo ma tan ara yin..
Make una dey deceive unaselves..
This big mouth Adeshina is an albatross on Buhari' s neck that must be rid of
or bettter still, the old man should put a nozzle on his big mouth..
Keep potraying PMB as a poor man like we are dummies you can sell oyoyo to..
Sugonmu...

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by lagosrd: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
ajepako:
Ejo ma tan ara yin..
Make una dey deceive unaselves..
This big mouth Adeshina is an albatross on Buhari' s neck that must be rid of
or bettter still, the old man should put a nozzle on his big mouth..
Keep potraying PMB as a poor man like we are dummies you can sell oyoyo to..
Sugonmu...

1 Share

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by blackpanda: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Simple and straight. If you have the money u can train your kids abroad. I dont know what all the fuss is about.

For those who said adesina is lieing, do u have any proof to the contrary If u have proof that buhari got forex from cbn to train his kids, the put it forward and shame adesina and buhari. But dont sit on your oars and make noise.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by shehuolayinka(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hanhan, does this man think we are stupid ni

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by jcross19: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
arresa:

Have you shown me proof stating the man lied?. No you haven't...

Only #iPoDZombies cry and shout lies with no proof to back up their cries and silly noise...

Ndo.. grin
how much is president traveling allowances? Do you know how much it costed? This is to tell you that this administration only want destroy the remaining of our country. The rate of lies on daily basis is alarming even satan is respecting them. Every enemy of this country may God punish them.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by InvertedHammer: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
/
Nigerians lack professionalism in all aspects of their lives.

Even common lies, this Adesina fellow handled it like an amateur. Who will believe this nonsense?

There are other means of accessing forex other than through the CBN. The only complaint i hear is the exchange rate which is based on the parallel rate. I fail to believe that anyone who accesses forex from CBN will not roundtrip considering the price difference between the official and parallel rate. The profit is so astronomical that no legit business will give such yield.

Like i always say, the incompetence or failure of a Nigeria President will be felt mostly by the masses. I don't like Buhari but I don't pray for his failure because of the collateral damage on the masses. Prior to the elections, I succinctly stated that without Idiagbon, Buhari is useless. He was a figurative head in the 80s to protect the "birthright" of the North.

So far, the fact remains that Nigerians made a mistake electing such an old man to lead them in this 21st century. Jonathan was nothing to write home about--as useless as one could get. Buhari is becoming increasingly useless as well. In other words, the sufferings continue.

Sorry guys...na your cross!
/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by cenaboy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
arresa:

Obviously, you are the one insulting your own intelligence with your own bogus and premature conclusion ..

I thought he has on 150 cow how come he now have a house to sell
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Jasomine: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Adeshina-iro
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Princewill1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
arresa:

#iPoDZombie, show me facts to prove him wrong or keep quiet...

Odu-dwarf Zombie! If Adesina knows about Buhari's sell of his house to get forex due to his closeness to the presidency,what stops the same Adesina from being aware of where Buhari got his forex from (thru CBN or Parallel market)?

This is to show you that the whole story is a LIE from the pit of hell.But a zombie like you will always be a zombie.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by arresa: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
jcross19:
how much is president traveling allowances? Do you know how much it costed? This is to tell you that this administration only want destroy the remaining of our country. The rate of lies on daily basis is alarming even satan is respecting them. Every enemy of this country may God punish them.

Wetin concern me with traveling allowance or is this even the topic?

Something is deaply wrong with you #iPoDZombies..
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by bgates: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
shiimah:
This is what we call CHANGE....
APC have vacancies for professional Liers, Adesina is a learner, Lai Mohammed, pls coach that man or rather hire a good lier.
#TeamLIERS
#TeamAPC
#Team[size=14pt]Hopeless idiots[/size]
#TeamClueless
#TeamIlliterates...

Lol
My mum favourite word...lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by jcross19: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
arresa:

to tell you that you are so retard , infact how comprehend things? A man of buhari calibre don't have money pay for his children school fees until he sold his house and you program zombie believe it? Infact now I know that you are truly apc e robot.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by disloman(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Must we play politics this way?I doubt if 95% of those who read the news understand what they just did.This action happened before he was president.These youth of this country are becoming nuisance.I'm sorry if you feel insulted but that's the truth.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by porka: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Auction: Land for sale!

The only 'former head of state without a single plot of land or house outside Kaduna and Daura' is now selling his land in 'Lagos and Somewhere' to buy Deutsche Marks and French Francs.

Going, going, gone!
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by disloman(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
jcross19:
to tell you that you are so retard , infact how comprehend things? A man of buhari calibre don't have money pay for his children school fees until he sold his house and you program zombie believe it? Infact now I know that you are truly apc e robot.
You have the right to believe ot not to believe.The. Way your brain been programmed can make you not to believe such.Not everyone is corrupt.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by olutunde12(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
Blackfire:
If liar mohamed is the father of all liars.
Then femi adesina will be?

LIE itself.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by melvin0004(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
zico530:
Another lie
Big one for dat matter.......
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by bgates: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
arresa:

[size=15pt]
@ arresa you call anybody that does not support your view iPod or ipob

-- even Yoruba's on this forum with different view you call ipob
-- Hausa or the North folks also you call ipob
Wow hope you know what you are doing
Every post you keep typing ipob
Hope you don't say it in your sleep or while walking on the road ??
Might even be surprised you call your sister or brother at home ipob that disagree with you
God save your soul....I am not from the east oo before you shout..IPad..lol
Happy Sunday
[/size]
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by porka: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
disloman:
Must we play politics this way?I doubt if 95% of those who read the news understand what they just did.This action happened before he was president.These youth of this country are becoming nuisance.I'm sorry if you feel insulted but that's the truth.

Don't mind them.

They are misguided youths.

They didn't know that his first daughter married an Anambra (Igbo) Christian man.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by down4bj: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
arresa:

hey guy, cool down....have u forgotten so soon?. is the house he sold listed on the 'list of properties' declared?.....these guys should stop playing and preying on our collective intelligence joor
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by TijaniAbu: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Femi Adeshina should please give us the address of the house Nigeria's President and Former Military Dictator General Muhammadu Buhari sold to finance which of his children's foreign education. Is it one of the 2 mud huts? Bought and built at what price and when? Sold to whom at what price and when? Naira exchanged to forex at what rate by whom? How was it transferred abroad?

Liars.

Nigerians have a right to check ALL the past and present asset declarations of its president.

Chains
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by porka: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
arresa:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...

How do you begin to investigate 'SOMEWHERE'?

Where do you start and end?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by alexlee50: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dem don start again, well I am not surprised. APC is a scam, femi adeshina is unintelligent
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by alexlee50: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
porka:

Don't mind them.

They are misguided youths.

They didn't know that his first daughter married an Anambra (Igbo) Christian man.
no child of PMB is married to an igbo man
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Jimi23(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
You mean he sold his house for personal reasons other than forex. Of course he has become Mr.President and some properties are not befitting of a President's status. its normal to get rid of such properties. Isn't it? To buy forex my foot. Tell that to the birds. How does this news laced with blatant lies even change the lives of the ordinary Nigerian for the better in anyway? Fix Nigeria's problems as u promised to do during your campaign and stop wailing. Arrant nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Capital Cows: Cattle, motorists finding space on Abuja road / NSCDC Commander, Mohammed Ibrahim, Others Bombed In Niger State / Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.