Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex (42909 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) / Gani Adams Celebrates His Child's Dedication Traditionally (Photos) / Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex- Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by loomer: 7:07am On Apr 04, 2016
arresa:

Maturity means the story is true untill proven otherwise.

Do you have facts to prove the story otherwise with..?

No you don't so keep quiet..

I pray say no be for old age u go start see/regret say all politicians for this country na same. Thieves n liars
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by northernboy: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2016
arresa:

Have you investigated and found the claim to be false?

Obviously, you are the one insulting your own intelligence with your own bogus and premature conclusion ..
Ask ya PAPA
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Johnsinia(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Look at this IpoD losert trying to impress me with typical #IpOdZombie bingo noise... what a loser grin
I agree am an Ipod but you are an insignificant slave from the tribe of foools. Go and die eediot! Ipod will kill you and feed your fresh to buhari cows
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by kosokoadeyemi: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Teeboy22(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2016
loomer:

I pray say no be for old age u go start see/regret say all politicians for this country na same. Thieves n liars

I'm a politician and

I'm a legitimate politician

grin
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by TOMMYS: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2016
nigerian youths no dey read, we no no history, once aboki always aboki, b4 election bois fey argue say bubu no get moni 4 inec ticket. I tell dem say bubu got get atleast 12 prado n benz.Say hausa general go b f**king rich man. Na lie. Anybodi wey say no be lie na idiot .
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by dunlie: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2016
arresa:

Have you investigated and found the claim to be false?

Obviously, you are the one insulting your own intelligence with your own bogus and premature conclusion ..

Get lost with your pay per post job. well I don't blame you. NO POST NO PAY
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by loomer: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2016
Teeboy22:

I'm a politician and

I'm a legitimate politician

grin

TEEBOY, no let me catch u. You too don join dem dey thief our money ba?
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Teeboy22(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2016
loomer:

TEEBOY, no let me catch u. You too don join dem dey thief our money ba?

YeS but um tiffing with sense. .
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by free13: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Kommen:
See person don overthrown Lie as information minister grin grin
His man has PhD in Lying Engineering grin grin
Zombies will say it's the truth grin

Lying Engineering. .... grin
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Kommen(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2016
grin
free13:

Lying Engineering. .... grin
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by alaskido(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is another LIE. Looks like Lair Mohammed has spit into Adesina's mouth. cheesy
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by asha01: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
martin123:
https://www.thecable.ng/adesina-buhari-sold-his-house-to-get-his-child-forex

how is this supposed be a news item if not propaganda
please lets hear the way forward on fuel scarcity and others and not kitchen issues

I would have accepted "buhari withdraws his child from school abroad to continue schooling in Nigeria"
this would have shown some level of transparency.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by christinie(f): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Question: "What does it mean that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44)?"

Answer: Speaking to a group of Jews, Jesus says, “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44).
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by loomer: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Teeboy22:

YeS but um tiffing with sense. .

I dey come for you.

I dey come for all of una.
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
ajepako:

' found' not 'fund'

O tun mu odo mo ode.... ;Sugonmu..D grin grin grin
Zombie
Re: Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex by Chibest2000(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Adesina is a clown, for someone in his position to make such inaccessible claims ( he had to sell his property; maybe it was his house in Lagos or somewhere) amounts to a total incompetence and confusion.. God save Nigerians 4rom these 419 CHANGE that has never failed to give flimsy excuses for their failure...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed / How Abba Kyari Negotiated Release Of 25kg Cocaine, Offered $61, 600 Cash - NDLEA / Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.