Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) (1038 Views)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Do Girls Discuss Sex Thesame Way Boys Does? / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
my brothers and people of romanceland, I salute u all....... I created this thread to express my Love for a guy who shares same traits with me, we are one of same kind....
we have been in this ashawo business together.... he has tutored me well, and has been both my spiritual , moral, temporal mentor in this business, his help and tutelage has been nothing short of invaluable.... we have together, been carrying every good work of the lord together, like

- destroying the principalities and powers between the legs of women
- unearthing the calamities and strong holds that pot in between those legs can cause
- exorcism of the evils in their body, by a constant thrusting of their centre of gravity...
- making the women folk respect their men by dissolving their hard spot
-creating a clear thoroughfare(passage way) straight into their centres by clearing every obstacles....
-many more too numerous to mention ..

these good works we have been travelling through the length and breathe of this country actualizing..... I salute u baba, ...

God bless u and me as we continue in this good work of the lord...

N/B : this is not a woman wrappering thread... it is a thread to profess your lobe for your gee and appreciate what you share in common.... Remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by NiRfreak(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
N.B : I have a great respect for straightforward people....People who express their freewill without restraint.

1 Like

Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by NiRfreak(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
And i do hope you guys get to knack each other someday........cos that's the ultimate

3 Likes

Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
NiRfreak:
And i do hope you guys get to knack each other someday........cos that's the ultimate
. go fork yourself nigga.... I'm a male forktard...
Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by cruzita(f): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by NiRfreak(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. go fork yourself nigga.... I'm a male forktard...
Next time i wont doubt my instinct.......just dnt be a gay.....or else.........you know it.
Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by SUPERPACK: 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
La read la bend
Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by obontami: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wow wow wow I felt really honored by this thread, I must tell y'all I'm really happy

May the good lord provide more Tight,slippery and odorless puzzies to our honorable dick

2 Likes

Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by obontami: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
SUPERPACK:
La read la bend

Bad belle oshi sad
Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by obontami: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
SUPERPACK:
La read la bend

Bad belle oshi sad
Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by obontami: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
PaulKillerman:
my brothers and people of romanceland, I salute u all....... I created this thread to express my Love for a guy who shares same traits with me, we are one of same kind....
we have been in this ashawo business together.... he has tutored me well, and has been both my spiritual , moral, temporal mentor in this business, his help and tutelage has been nothing short of invaluable.... we have together, been carrying every good work of the lord together, like

- destroying the principalities and powers between the legs of women
- unearthing the calamities and strong holds that pot in between those legs can cause
- exorcism of the evils in their body, by a constant thrusting of their centre of gravity...
- making the women folk respect their men by dissolving their hard spot
-creating a clear thoroughfare(passage way) straight into their centres by clearing every obstacles....
-many more too numerous to mention ..

these good works we have been travelling through the length and breathe of this country actualizing..... I salute u baba, ...

God bless u and me as we continue in this good work of the lord...

N/B : this is not a woman wrappering thread... it is a thread to profess your lobe for your gee and appreciate what you share in common.... Remain blessed

Correct gee you head dey valid like wettttttttiiiiiiiiiiin grin

I too dey gbadun ur parol { NO HOMO THO }

Permit me to invite LadyF 4nobody4every1 FTboy joseph1832 goryorhal brickspumbing bomasek akthedream ashanalova and femistico to this honorable and distinguished thread
Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
obontami:
Wow wow wow I felt really honored by this thread, I must tell y'all I'm really happy

May the good lord provide more Tight,slippery and odorless puzzies to our honorable dick
. God bless breh .... u too much , ur legendary mentorship and leadership is worthy of rekon.....

I salute Baba, our two should be thinking of opening a church , with pussymechanic ... so we can start being answers to every reproductive health problem of women....

God help us... twale baba

1 Like

Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by obontami: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. God bless breh .... u too much , ur legendary mentorship and leadership is worthy of rekon.....

I salute Baba, our two should be thinking of opening a church , with pussymechanic ... so we can start being answers to every reproductive health problem of women....

I'm flattered meeehn smiley

I think the idea of the two of us founding a place where ladies will come for help for their sexual problems is anice one cool

4nobody4every1 abi I lie grin

Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by 4nobody4every1: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
U no lie , buhahahaha grin grin

Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by PussyMechanic(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Yes o. I ready for anything pusssy. Mechanic job na to hammer back to position or destroy any worn out pusssy

1 Like

Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
PussyMechanic:

Yes o. I ready for anything pusssy. Mechanic job na to hammer back to position or destroy any worn out pusssy
hahaha , lol angry wink angry angry wink angry

1 Like

Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
obontami:

loool grin oooh dear goodness this man done prayed ta the Lord!
Now you know he ain't gonna answer this awful prayer!
Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
I call him obontami, alagbede obo grin
Re: My Love For Obontami (two Of Thesame Kind) by misspicy(f): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Vagina So Over Rated? / Guys One Word For Me Here !!!!!!!!!!!!! No Insult Please / DELETED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.