Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop (7679 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by oluwafrizzy(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2017
A Lady just shared this shocking story online, narrating how she and her Cousin have been sleeping
with each other even when the guy in question is already married with kids �
No jokes, this girl get brain touch.
Read what she wrote below:-

http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/11/help-im-in-love-with-my-cousin-we.html?m=1

Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Rutley(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by ekensi01: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2017
What kind of shits is this?

I hate mumu.

4 Likes

Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Nonsense and extremely disgusting. Cousin na cousin whether distant or near ... She has committed incest and liable to be put to death according to mosiac law
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Noaril(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2017
Oyindidi, sexybbstar,sinaj ... I call on thee to help a sister with some advice. cos this one weak me
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Oyindidi(f): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2017
Greedy girl

1 Like

Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2017
This is CRUSH not LOVE. She" fell in love"with him the first time he saw him? No, she fell for his looks and for the fact that he's abroad - based. Crush don't last, the moment they have the real sex, the scales will fall off her eyes. She's not in love but she's in LUST.
Noaril:
Oyin.didi, sexybbstar,si.naj ... I call on thee to help a sister with some advice. cos this one weak me
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by ceezarhh(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2017
incest and fornication!...she is a lost cause already...

Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by habsydiamond(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2017
this is 'sex lust haram' she no get shame at all...she even dey seek advice instead make she forget everything and move on with her life B4 something else happened
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by joshnes(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
This is CRUSH not LOVE. She" fell in love"with him the first time he saw him? No, she fell for his looks and for the fact that he's abroad - based. Crush don't last, the moment they have the real sex, the scales will fall off her eyes. She's not in love but she's in LUST.
are you suggesting she sleeps with him so as to get over him?
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by JONSYN7154: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2017
In 2face language, you be capital OLILA.
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2017
joshnes:
are you suggesting she sleeps with him so as to get over him?
No, I'm just explaining the sad truth behind having crush. Most ladies have been hurt before due to this. They fail to realise the meaning of love, they take crush to be love and they fell into the trap. Later they cry and say a man broke their heart. The same thing will happen to this lady.
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by joshnes(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

No, I'm just explaining the sad truth behind having crush. Most ladies have been hurt before due to this. They fail to realise the meaning of love, they take crush to be love and they fell into the trap. Later they cry and say a man broke their heart. The same thing will happen to this lady.
Oh, K, she should just break communication with the guy, he is married and her cousin, what kind of selfishness is that one. If everybody makes moves on their crush, this world will be upside down......that applies to the man too. #nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by emmanuelrabb(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2017
Seek spiritual intervention
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Kcconcept(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2017
If Someone tells you making money online is impossible tell the person it's a lie

You can start earning with just few clicks between 5- 10 dols daily if you are serious.

http:///C88Hkw

http:///g6jCPz

��You need up to 2 browsers

��Open each of this Link with different browser's follow the easy steps to start earning.

_I will advice you start with one or..not necessarily you must open all 2.
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Divine67: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Unworthy to mention and sinful to think about. Pls flee from sin & death. Well don't go into any privacy with him like room or other closed space.
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Divine67: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Unworthy to mention and sinful to think about. Pls flee from sin & death. Well don't go into any privacy with him like room or other closed space.
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Offpoint: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
this is one of the reasons I wonder the world hasn't end yet
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Esosa01(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
u are not in love my dear... u are possessed
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by EmyLeo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
#the more you keep on answering his calls,sexx chatting, doing video (of punnay and diick) then 101% sure you both gon smash..

##the solution is simple, STOP any form/means/route of communication with the him.. the guy no try sha and he is married for that matter..undecided
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Greedy girl
Dear sister.. kindly explain more...
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Esosa01:
u are not in love my dear... u are possessed

Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:
this is one of the reasons I wonder the world hasn't end yet

What's the big deal about strafing the cuz?
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Uyi168: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
All this lie lie story sef
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:
They're strafing already
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Oyindidi(f): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
angels09:

Dear sister.. kindly explain more...
Dear brother, some ladies believe they can give their body to get whatever they want. Unfortunately, she is doing it with her own brother.
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Dear brother, some ladies believe they can give their body to get whatever they want. Unfortunately, she is doing it with her own brother.
Dear sis I see nothing wrong in marrying a cuz.
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
angels09:

They're strafing already
Yes, she's just asking joro foolish question
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Oyindidi(f): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
angels09:

Dear sis I see nothing wrong in marrying a cuz.
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by QueenSekxy(f): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
You know ,I can't judge you but as your conscience is already judging you it's better to stay with clear mind and for you to do that it means you will strive hard to abstain from this..
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by Erums(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Its joro pathetic that joro aleays listen to stupid stories and stupidly post dem
Re: HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop by PointZerom: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pls continue what you're doing with your cousin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady On Very Short Shot At Abuja Airport / Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) / Some Beautiful Love Moments Ever Captured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.