Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Am I Being Used - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Used (5228 Views)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Used by joliyp(f): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Have not really been lucky in relationship,not any that i can remember.my boyfriend of recent has been so demanding, he told me of a project called helping hand which he intend to invest into i gave him the money 25,000 he asked for another which i also gave him, he recently complained about his school stuff i gave him part of the fee,though am through with school and working he is still in school and older than me
Now the problem,he want to celebrate his birthday on April 22nd he told me to lend him 1000,000, i promised to get him 70,000 and he became so angry i eventually gave him 70k to balance him 30k latter.he wasn't happy he refused to pick my calls nor reply my text i went to his house met a lady in his apartment i asked who she is she told me she a friend to my bf my bf came in telling me if have met his cousin.
am really not too happy cos either one of the lying i really love my bf and i don't want to lose him to any cousin,of friend should i give him the 30k?

or i should let him go, cos he"s so awful in bed and i mean it.pls any advice? you can as well bash me can someone talk some sense to me. mind not my English.....not good at writing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Used by falconey(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
WTF

isn't it obvious he is using you from your write up?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Used by Smellymouth: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
So you nor fit give your mama #70,000, na ur bobo when nor Sabi fvck u dey pack money give? undecided

"Helping hands" kor, "Helping Legs" ni undecided undecided lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Am I Being Used by cruzita(f): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
what nonsense?maga suppose dey pay u instead u dey pay maga.U better commot for that yeye relationship and format your heart to wipe out that yeye love oo.which time girls go get sense self?

4 Likes

Re: Am I Being Used by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
what nonsense?maga suppose dey pay u instead u dey pay maga.U better commot for that yeye relationship and format your heart to wipe out that yeye love oo.which time girls go get sense self?
lolz cruzita dear but ur also a girl na, calm down with this ur vexing na, na girls dey always maga guys now a guy in the midst of millions is paying you people back and you are vexing, now imagine how we feel.....

just teasing ooo...
Re: Am I Being Used by Cutehector(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Joliyp u see, the thing is u love dis dude to a fault and he has noticed ur weakness. Why continue to give him money when you don't see any tangible thing he uses it for?

I suggest u cut short any financial assistance u give out to him. Pls try turning down the volume of your love eh cheesy it is too loud.

Now it's a lady dats spending on a guy and nobody says he is a bitchh.

Hector will sound it loud and clear, he is a fvcking gold digger. And a lazy son of a... pls quit dating poverty stricken dudes and aim high

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Used by Luckylife(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Is this love or foolishness? Those that think is foolishness click like , those for love click share .she ask for advice

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Used by ATMC(f): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hello bae, advise yourself.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used by DY20: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
you are the one stupid here..... even if the men meant to be serious with you.... you are not helping them become responsible at all.... i do not say that you can not assist your partner... but (find out about the but part yourself) you are not a kid anymore,

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used by Affegott(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Seems like the same guy you spoke about in some older thread of yours.

I guess you have already suggested what you should do. From what you said, it seems as though you are being used. Seems you have other things you don't like about it apart his demands, so do the needful, you deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used by cruzita(f): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Luckylife:
Is this love or foolishness? Those that think is foolishness press like , those for love press share .she ask for advice
hahaha press ke punch ni

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used by uzoormah(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
my dear, u dnt have sense (sorry 4 that seriously) but why would u gv him 70k? 25k?
no no, nne come lemme slap u..
listen, d guy is using u.. use ur head..at least this month

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used by uzoormah(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
So you nor fit give your mama #70,000, na ur bobo when nor Sabi fvck u dey pack money give? undecided

"Helping hands" kor, "Helping Legs" ni undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Smellymouth baba owfar, u dey see this girl?
Re: Am I Being Used by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
seems you love the guy with passion...
Re: Am I Being Used by Smellymouth: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
uzoormah:

Smellymouth baba owfar, u dey see this girl?
She needs deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Used by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
joliyp:
Have not really been lucky in relationship,not any that i can remember.my boyfriend of recent has been so demanding, he told me of a project called helping hand which he intend to invest into i gave him the money 25,000 he asked for another which i also gave him, he recently complained about his school stuff i gave him part of the fee,though am through with school and working he is still in school and older than me
Now the problem,he want to celebrate his birthday on April 22nd he told me to lend him 1000,000, i promised to get him 70,000 and he became so angry i eventually gave him 70k to balance him 30k latter.he wasn't happy he refused to pick my calls nor reply my text i went to his house met a lady in his apartment i asked who she is she told me she a friend to my bf my bf came in telling me if have met his cousin.
am really not too happy cos either one of the lying i really love my bf and i don't want to lose him to any cousin,of friend should i give him the 30k?

or i should let him go, cos he"s so awful in bed and i mean it.pls any advice? you can as well bash me can someone talk some sense to me. mind not my English.....not good at writing

Hi Jollyp, just seeing this, u know this things do happen, we fall and instead of using our heads we use our hearts, what ur going thru was caused probably because u used ur healt and feeling too much you let them cloud your judgement so you feel pity and want to help, the sex part as bad as u claim it is didn't deter u from giving him which means they must have been something u liked and maybe still like about him that u aren't saying..

start using your head, think to yourself and answer these questions..

Does he really make you happy?

Does he satisfy you or makes you wish to be with other guys?

Why have u stuck with him all these while?

what do you really want?

these are simple questions but answer them to yourself, you really don't need us bashing you (cos that's what u would most likely get) or telling u to love or leave him, you only painted to us the bad sides of him, you and i know they are other sides you aren't telling us.... but if you want to quit, it's your call, they are people you can reach out to here and stay as friends with till u get ready for a new relationship..

Be strong and takia dear

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Used by lodscott(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
joliyp:

come and love ne
Re: Am I Being Used by uzoormah(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
She needs deliverance
Lol..me sef go need dat 70k
Re: Am I Being Used by layla129(f): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
You want to leave him because he's not good in bed not because he is using you?
I don't usually know what to say to people like you...i mean a situation is this obvious what else do you want people to tell you? undecided
Re: Am I Being Used by stnkembu(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
He's not only using u... He's milking u.

The relationship is based on your cash.
Re: Am I Being Used by NiRfreak(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Eeya......even if you stop all financial assistance and calls plus messages, i am sure he wont miss you...he has really milked you...just forget him...and move on. cos its obvious you are not the only he's fuckinng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am I Being Used by halfricanadian(f): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Av been in a situation like dis at a very very tender age sef

babe walk out or talk to him o

Boys dat demands money from girls most always av substitute cos dey feel probably *down casted* so dey need anoda female to dominate since u dominate d relationship by spending
cry cry i hate things like dis

Just talk to him after 6 month no changes invest ur money into a good business plan ok
Re: Am I Being Used by kaziblake(f): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Babe you don't need a prophet to tell you this guy is using you undecided
Wisen up abeg,give the money to mum instead.
Re: Am I Being Used by luvguy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
joliyp:

see ur life?...formin rubbish on nairaland..see as guy dey use u play suwe....
Re: Am I Being Used by olaleye1355(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ok! Here is the advice you asked for.

"You love him so much and you don't want to loose him to any gal or cousin"......this line you spoke of right here means you will still love him again even though I strongly advice you to stop.

What makes me so sure? Simple... He will beg you for some time to change and your heart will give him a secound chance!!!

Bae I won't advice you against giving money to your guy,he is your beloved one. If his being broke makes you unhappy and you have the substance to lift him.....LIFT HIM

But concerning his love for you and if u should keep dating him. I will answer that indirectly like this!.........................

That cousin of his,is not his cousin at all!!!
What u do with this info is up to you.
Re: Am I Being Used by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
joliyp:

The only men u shud give ur money to is ur father and ur husband...still nt stupidly
Re: Am I Being Used by skywalker240(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op u lucky u aint my sister.

ELSE!

Re: Am I Being Used by chynie: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nne u have already been used
Re: Am I Being Used by Boland(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
I know your type (No pun intended), you need to fix yourself, cos I think even if you leave him you are most likely to fall for the same type of guy..
I think you are too weak for your own good.. Fvck it! you need to clear that emotions out of your brain network.. You're damn weak!

If all you posted is true, here is my advice:

The guy is a Looser, he thinks of you as a free ride, I'm 100% sure he will dump you as soon as he finds someone he loves or with more cash.. Lol..

Stay calm and think.... Just think!

I believe you have a Large brain, just use it.. I believe you can.
Re: Am I Being Used by nuggarito: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Your bf is a pussay, quote me. Real niggaz got their sh*t together.
Re: Am I Being Used by elijah101(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Chai .. you dey here jollyp .. and i dey find true love and honesty ..
Re: Am I Being Used by Maxi112: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2016
lolz

U beta quit that relationship, u don't deserve such dude

U beta look for another available device

dump him b4 he dumps u!

(1) (2) (Reply)

CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE] / Why Men Are Never Satisfied? (See pics) / Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.