Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? (1650 Views)

If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends / Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) / My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by mamagee3(f): 1:14am On Apr 04, 2016
My boyfriend just told me he was thinking about me at work and that's why he couldn't concentrate and hence led to him losing his job.

Is it even possible? Or is he just trying to flatter me just because he wants us to makeup.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by SaintAlbert53: 1:16am On Apr 04, 2016
What
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Dojupyo(f): 1:24am On Apr 04, 2016
You've been noticed enough. But if its true, then he's just a boy..
A thirty five year old can still be a boy
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by AntiWailer: 1:26am On Apr 04, 2016
eediot.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Daniel2289(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2016
What I don't understand is dat... Is it a day job or wat

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by mamagee3(f): 1:32am On Apr 04, 2016
Daniel2289:
What I don't understand is dat... Is it a day job or wat
A Night Job.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Daniel2289(m): 1:38am On Apr 04, 2016
mamagee3:
A Night Job.
It can't b true. Y not find out
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Margauxluv(f): 1:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Now u goon employ him...
And pay his ass while his job is just to think about you all day.
Silly

undecided let d thinking kuntinu.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Free101(m): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2016
mamagee3:
My boyfriend just told me he was thinking about me at work and that's why he couldn't concentrate and hence led to him losing his job.

Is it even possible? Or is he just trying to flatter me just because he wants us to makeup.
Like seriously, you have/had a boyfriend? Like, am very serious o!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by VickyRotex(f): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2016
Huh! angry

Why can't you just disappoint me for once and create a sensible thread tori Olorun? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 04, 2016
but OP cry

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Synnzu(m): 1:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Radicallyblunt, even your boo get a boo tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 04, 2016
VickyRotex:
Huh! angry

Why can't you just disappoint me for once and create a sensible thread tori Olorun? embarassed
Don't give up on her dear, join me in fasting and prayers for Babygee on religion section.cry
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by pennytration(m): 2:07am On Apr 04, 2016
VickyRotex:
Huh! angry

Lol. Dis cracked me up. How u doing pretty?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by stubbornman(m): 2:21am On Apr 04, 2016
is it a B.J ..I don't understand I just arrived
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by VickyRotex(f): 2:22am On Apr 04, 2016
SirJeffry:
Don't give up on her dear, join me in fasting and prayers for Babygee on religion section.cry

Okay, I'll join you! cry embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by VickyRotex(f): 2:25am On Apr 04, 2016
pennytration:
Lol. Dis cracked me up. How u doing pretty?

smiley

I'm very well. Thank You!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by pennytration(m): 2:33am On Apr 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

smiley
U r such a lovely fellow. Are u a virgin?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by mamagee3(f): 2:51am On Apr 04, 2016
AntiWailer:
eediot.
Who is the ediot in this situation?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by sneezeemek(m): 5:52am On Apr 04, 2016
tell him we said sorry #fromniralandfamily
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2016
mamagee3:
Its possible o bcus u hardly believe he loves you. Your constant desire for reassurance is enough to cause a man high bp. Do u even reciprocate his love?

It might also be dat he lost his job for some other reasons but saw it as wooing opportunity so he goes like..its either ur love or nothing. You know a man gotta sound serious to get a babe sometimes, like say na u be him lifewire.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Sweetheart, you should have started by telling us you now have a boyfriend before this post undecided how can I give a meaningful advise when I'm just knowing you have a boyfriend undecided.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Its possible o bcus u hardly believe he loves you. Your constant desire for reassurance is enough to cause a man high bp. Do u even reciprocate his love?

It might also be dat he lost his job for some other reasons but saw it as wooing opportunity so he goes like..its either ur love or nothing. You know a man gotta sound serious to get a babe sometimes, like say na u be him lifewire.
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Synnzu:
Radicallyblunt, even your boo get a boo tongue
Omo mhen grin no be small thing o. She just dey carry my pussy give anoda guy

She knows I like her. She just dey form for me
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2016
[s]
VickyRotex:

smiley

[/s]

undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by VickyRotex(f): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

undecided undecided

Kilo tun de?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Dklef(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2016
OP Yes, its posible!

Please do employ and pay him monthly emolument for 'thinking about you'.

Dumbo!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by MadCow1: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2016
mamagee3:

After you gave him the 'P'.

Now the Nigga cant get that feeling out of his mind.. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

Kilo tun de?

kinla ni undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by VickyRotex(f): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

kinla ni undecided

Alright! Youve been noticed. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

Alright! Youve been noticed. undecided

Jeko ri e pe oo undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Lost His Job Because He Was Thinking About Me? by VickyRotex(f): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

Jeko ri e pe oo undecided

You want to start again right? You need a lengthy ban again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend / When the Groom cannot Wait (pics) / Video: 9 Men Ravage Young Lady In House Party Involving Them And Only Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.