Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

When the Groom cannot Wait (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When the Groom cannot Wait (pics) (1654 Views)

Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Fight At A Wedding: Groom Slept With Bridesmaid & It Was Discovered / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When the Groom cannot Wait (pics) by akogun7(m): 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
E no easy.

Re: When the Groom cannot Wait (pics) by mattyboy007(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2016
hahahahah
Re: When the Groom cannot Wait (pics) by sexytyga(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Oko iyawo, why now? 7 inches
Re: When the Groom cannot Wait (pics) by Smellymouth: 2:34am On Apr 28, 2016
shocked grin cheesy grin wetin be that! shocked

4 Likes

Re: When the Groom cannot Wait (pics) by FoxyFlow(m): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2016
True, this is frontpage material....

I want to have plenty likes but I don't have anything to say.

Oh, I do....

There was an incidence that happened to a Fulani man back then in school. FGC Kano, give me back up...

We were always going to see the man who lived in a hut close to school, one day while there, his daughter ran through the bush to her father's house o, no wrapper, her panties in her hands. Okay, the view was nice but something else completed the day, she was busy screaming.

"Baba, bana so. Buran shi babba ne kuma yana shan maganin buran tashi."

**father, I no want again. His manhood is huge and he drinks sex enhancement drugs."

Apparently her husband has no joy. O boy, imagine how Fulani man preek dey long o, come go join monkey tail.

We no laugh there na when we reach hostel...

LWTMB that day...
Re: When the Groom cannot Wait (pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2016
FoxyFlow:
True, this is frontpage material....

I want to have plenty likes but I don't have anything to say.

Oh, I do....

There was an incidence that happened to a Fulani man back then in school. FGC Kano, give me back up...

We were always going to see the man who lived in a hut close to school, one day while there, his daughter ran through the bush to her father's house o, no wrapper, her panties in her hands. Okay, the view was nice but something else completed the day, she was busy screaming.

"Baba, bana so. Buran shi babba ne kuma yana shan maganin buran tashi."

**father, I no want again. His manhood is huge and he drinks sex enhancement drugs."

Apparently her husband has no joy. O boy, imagine how Fulani man preek dey long o, come go join monkey tail.

We no laugh there na when we reach hostel...

LWTMB that day...
waiyo grin
walahi ni ma zan gudu kafin ya kashe ni
(I will run too before he kills me)
Re: When the Groom cannot Wait (pics) by femoboy(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2016
konji na bastard

(1) (Reply)

Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? / I Excreted In My Dream Last Night. / A Nairalander Meets The President In London And Also Gets Hot Tw....(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.