Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge (12727 Views)

Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by richidinho(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Buhari cheesy

"........successfully completed Early Works III (EW3) of the project in January 2016, coupled with the N17 billion allocation for the project in this year’s budget, the engagement towards facilitating financial closure had been given further impetus" shocked.

***So they mean Saraki and Co, including TA Orji, S Oduah, I Ekweremadu others are sitting on the budget of N17bn for 2nd Niger Bridge.

Full list:
Mao Ohuabunwa (Abia North)
Theodore Orji (Abia Central)
Enyinnaya Abaribe (Abia South)
Andy Uba (Anambra South)
Stella Oduah (Anambra North)
Samuel Anyanwu (Imo East)
Uzodinma Goodhope (Imo West)
Achonu Nneji (Imo North)
Gilbert Nnaji (Enugu East)
Ike Ekweremadu (Enugu West)
Utazi Chukwuka (Enugu North)
Ogba Joseph (Ebonyi Central)
Samuel Egwu (Ebonyi North)
Sunday Oji (Ebonyi South)

Now we know where are our problems and challenges are coming from...anyway, Sai Buhari for this amazing clarification grin

warris dis muntula saying
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by omowolewa: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
2NB
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by akinsbaba2015: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
DankemzI:
Scam......
This Project was Signed, Sealed and fully paid for by the last administration. If the APC saints wants to steal, they better look for another Avenue
Being a spokesperson for the wailers means you are completely ignorant of government's contractual obligations.

1 Like

Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by dikeigbo2(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Second Niger bridge of confusions.
Second Niger bridge of scams.
Second Niger bridge of politics.
Second Niger bridge of deceptions.....
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by godwin120alex: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Until d contractor goes back to work dats the time i will believe anything
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by africanusvu(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
2ND niger bridge isnt an ibo bridge pls.it conects west to east.and neva an ibo property

1 Like

Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by iamlarry99: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
You sat with them while the contract was being signed and delivered by the last administration? + what year and why didn't they begin work on the project? because u hate the current administration doesn't mean you should call white red while we all can see its clearly white

Mr signed and sealed..

DankemzI:
Scam......
This Project was Signed, Sealed and fully paid for by the last administration. If the APC saints wants to steal, they better look for another Avenue

3 Likes

Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by glossy6(f): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
GstringAngela:
This is the Bridge that PDP used to scam the Igbos for sixteen years. Obasanjo-Yaradua-Jonathan. Now it is President Mohammodu Buhari, the Fulani man who they love to hate that would build the Bridge for them, or would it be built by Nnamdi Kanu?

Continue to wear your g string and leave Igbos alone. You love to hate them too!
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by tinsel: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
If Buhari can just finish this project, I will wait to see comments from my brothers and sisters
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by tinsel: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
One man said the first niger bridge was built by Nnamdi Azikiwe and the second niger bridge will be built by another Nnamdi Azikiwe. That was in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by tinsel: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
One man said the first niger bridge was built by Nnamdi Azikiwe and the second niger bridge will be built by another Nnamdi Azikiwe. That was in 2011. That man left power last year without doing according to his promise.

1 Like

Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
GstringAngela:
This is the Bridge that PDP used to scam the Igbos for sixteen years. Obasanjo-Yaradua-Jonathan. Now it is President Mohammodu Buhari, the Fulani man who they love to hate that would build the Bridge for them, or would it be built by Nnamdi Kanu?

You must be stupid to say this, Jonathan can't get to his hometown by road without crossing this bridge, infact, all the old producing states are located across the niger bridge, so what a hell are you talking about.. Nwa Mpi.
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by onetouch04: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
GstringAngela:

my sister ask them ooo. Myopic, thoughtless and short-memoried IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by onetouch04: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
richidinho:

warris dis muntula saying
He is trying to tell u that most of u wailers talk or reason thru the nose. IPOB my ass!
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by LoveMachine(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sooooo instead of this being a positive thread we are in here still fighting? Smart move NL. Let's continue...
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by Scholes007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is the most disgraceful thing among us nigerians. How do we forget so quickly that govt is continuous? This is not a matter of APC or PDP neither is a matter of buhari or jonathan,but the progress of our nation. Funding a bridge like 2NB involves huge capital investment. Sourcing and funding such investment can be done by
i. The state(country) alone if they have the capital
ii. Through ppp(private public partnership) scheme
iii. And Through loan.
Gej lead administration adopted the second which is ppp, it takes a long time and some bureaucratic bottleneck to accomplish that. In ppp the govt and private sector has some quota they have to invest and in this case FG is committed to contribute 28% and private investors 72% under a 25 years concession. A huge amount of 10billion was committee by GEJ administration, meaning that GEJ was the only one that started the actual work on the bridge hence history of the bridge cannot be written without him.

1 Like

Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by jamjo: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
GstringAngela:

This is our problem in Nigeria our thinking, PDP may have scam the Igbos but Jonathan started building it. In as much as i faulted Jonathan for his inability to complete that project as he promised he started it, now if Buhari complete it that is his job he is our president, its only in Nigeria that continuity is a sin. What you should understand is this election has been concluded Buhari is the president. In democratic system, there will be oppositions and everyone can never vote for the same party now it happened that the Igbos voted in majority to PDP that does not make them less of Nigerians. Just imagine Obama refused to complete projects George Bush started in some state in the south which are majority Republicans. It is time to stop 'you didn't vote for me mentality', so that Nigeria will move forward as a country. And by the way this bridge will be pay by majority of the Igbos through tolls for about 25 years.

2 Likes

Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by erico2k2(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
suyamasta:

The prayer be say make dem complete am!
It would be nice
Ok we dey watch in 3D
At least the whole Nigeria now know there is work done on the 2nd Niger bridge.

1 Like

Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by DaBullIT(m): 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
GstringAngela:

back2sender:

Forget the ineffectual baboon. Which work start He was a failure

This thread should have more than 10 Pages now , but it didn't because they failed to push it to front page , Which secon d Niger Brigde, Several people fought me and even brought of videos and pictures of that said bridge, if the bridge does truly exist why are they building another one , if it doesn't exist, I want people Like tonyeBarcanista and those who defended Jonathan to apologize openly

Seun please take note , lalasticlala , mynd44 We need to know what's going on, is this a scam ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4sQoRXC0WA

https://www.naij.com/544601-see-amazing-photos-second-niger-bridge.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFO-pyJLH5I

and for this arse wipe below , Your case na sorry ,

DankemzI:
Scam......
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by Bbklopsy: 2:33am On Apr 06, 2016
back2sender:

Forget the ineffectual baboon. Which work start He was a failure
Don't say what u don't or ain't sure of,who told you d bridge work wasnt ongoing before this scam govt suspended it, by d way,have u ever passed d niger bridge for abt a year plus now
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by Bbklopsy: 2:42am On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:

This thread should have more than 10 Pages now , but it didn't because they failed to push it to front page , Which secon d Niger Brigde, Several people fought me and even brought of videos and pictures of that said bridge, if the bridge does truly exist why are they building another one , if it doesn't exist, I want people Like tonyeBarcanista and those who defended Jonathan to apologize openly

Seun please take note , lalasticlala , mynd44 We need to know what's going on, is this a scam ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4sQoRXC0WA

https://www.naij.com/544601-see-amazing-photos-second-niger-bridge.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFO-pyJLH5I

and for this arse wipe below , Your case na sorry ,

why defending what u have no knowledge of, i think i'll suggest that if u r too sure that no structure is on ground at d bridge , why dont we stake and visit d site live.what do u think?
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 06, 2016
jpphilips:
Investing Nigeria's Sovereign wealth fund in Nigeria despite the uncertainties surrounding our economy? who does that?
What will be the value of the proceeds in the face of soaring inflation and a possible currency devaluation? damn you guys!!
Why are we not buying off US bonds?
buy off US bond while our citizens suffer...thank God you are not the president
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by DaBullIT(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
You people always disappoint me

I can paste 10 lnks from GEJ's campaign where they said the bridge is near finish , they even said it was completed , so if it is completed, why is Buhari releasing another 17Billion to contractors ? my comment needed clarification was the bridge previously completed or not

You don't have to be a dickksass about it , i asked a simple question and i asked for clarification from those who vehemently supported GEJ
Bbklopsy:
why defending what u have no knowledge of, i think i'll suggest that if u r too sure that no structure is on ground at d bridge , why dont we stake and visit d site live.what do u think?
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by jpphilips(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nalikedis:

Read the caution below the post.
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by jpphilips(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nalikedis:

Do you think that post was meant for you?
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by Bbklopsy: 1:33am On May 13, 2016
DaBullIT:
You people always disappoint me

I can paste 10 lnks from GEJ's campaign where they said the bridge is near finish , they even said it was completed , so if it is completed, why is Buhari releasing another 17Billion to contractors ? my comment needed clarification was the bridge previously completed or not

You don't have to be a dickksass about it , i asked a simple question and i asked for clarification from those who vehemently supported GEJ
u don't understand ur write up then
Re: Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge by compoundC: 2:28am On May 13, 2016
[size=28pt]The project should stop. Government have no money to funded it any more. [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Sacks 17 Officers For Drug Addiction / Tambuwal Partners With Turkish Investors To Revive Furniture Company / 2 APC Governors Set To Call Illegal NEC Meeting - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.