Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

After points - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After points (3126 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Bride Points Gun At Groom In Wedding Day Photoshoot / My 3 Points Agenda On How To Spend My Money (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After points by Heragon(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Let's assume you are normal

1 Share

Re: After points by narrowpathy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
You and your best friend get pikin brain. Another thing i have to say is, young man you're telling lies or you're dulling big time.

3 Likes

Re: After points by Smellymouth: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
undecided Oh Lord, why all these foolish thread on Romanceland these days?? Why Oh Lord? Bet Why?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After points by Aieboocaar(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
angry [size=24pt]Just Negodu![/size]

Look at these two perverted f00ls forming bestfriends.. u could have just sucked brezz too nah, abi is she not ur bestfriend again

Bet wait o! bros o.p e be like say ur own friendzone get seatbelt.

3 Likes

Re: After points by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
I think una dey see this boy?

3 Likes

Re: After points by peeparty(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Another malaria question...

1 Like

Re: After points by Vinshu(f): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Yes it's ok.

You two can be friends with benefit
Re: After points by Tommfrench(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
it's abnormal to ask such questions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After points by rosieluv(f): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided Oh Lord, why all these foolish thread on Romanceland these days?? Why Oh Lord? Bet Why?
hehehehehehehehe
Re: After points by rosieluv(f): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
funny op,com kiss me na slap i go dash u. its nt normal to b kissin ur bestfriend na,infact d friendship hz ended lyk dat.
Re: After points by ChappyChase: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Smellymouth, help me hold the Op......... We gats check if he is a man!

1 Like

Re: After points by Aieboocaar(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
rosieluv:
funny op,com kiss me na slap i go dash u. its nt normal to b kissin ur bestfriend na,infact d friendship hz ended lyk dat.

Make i hear say friendship don end!!! Going by what d mumu o.p wrote den it is safe to say dat he has obtained d key to a new treasure chest... grin

1 Like

Re: After points by esejessy(f): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
peeparty:
Another malaria question...
lol grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: After points by DharmyYinks: 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
rosieluv:
Did u read d part wer he said she responded to d Kissing i.e she kissed him back??

@Op I think ur bestie likes you. Why? She responded to ur kiss. She asked wats next for u guys.. probably a relationship. And she gave u cold replies wen u couldn't talk.

2 Likes

Re: After points by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Did u read d part wer he said she responded to d Kissing i.e she kissed him back??

@Op I think ur bestie likes you. Why? She responded to ur kiss. She asked wats next for u guys.. probably a relationship. And she gave u cold replies wen u couldn't talk.
D only sensible reply so far.

2 Likes

Re: After points by Kseafresh: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
having a girl as ur friend is like having a chicken as a pet because u will eat it oneday.

1 Like

Re: After points by peeparty(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
esejessy:
lol grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
maybe lalasticlala go answer the question..

1 Like

Re: After points by IamLEGEND1: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2016

Re: After points by obiorathesubtle: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2016

Re: After points by iykekelvins(m): 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hoe Lawd
Re: After points by willace(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
Heragon:
My best friend and i, have been friends for 4years. This happened, friday April 1st. I sat in front of her house on a stool, then she came close, sat on my lap. I see nothing wrong in that she does this often.. She brought out her phone took selfie together, she said lets try a rugged style.. She stood up sit on my laps facing me, took a shot.I planted a kiss on her lips, she moved closer and i kissed her, she responded.we kissed for about three mins, she stopped and stood up..
She asked me "is what we just did now normal?" Do i love her? What's my plan for her?
She asked if i kissed her deliberately? Truely nt intentional, i don't knw hw it happened..
I couldn't give a direct answer.. She was Moody for the rest of the day till i left her place... Even switched off her phone that night, and later called to thank me. I was like what did i do.. Though we shared a snap kiss once,and that was last year .we did as if nothing happened..
She is now giving me cold replies when i call her.. Funniest thing ,at night when she is about to sleep she asks me to send her a Good night message...
The question: is it normal to kiss your best female friend.

Bros having a female has best friend is like having a chicken for a pet. u will eat it one day. and I think today is dat day cus she is already falling 4 u
Re: After points by DharmyYinks: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
MzLarem:
D only sensible reply so far.
My head is bigging grin
Re: After points by Duchessree(f): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
i just dey look you cool
Re: After points by klexycole(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
DharmyYinks:

My head is bigging grin
grin grin grin
Re: After points by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmm............. Meh who can decipher girls They're so fucking Unpredictable.
Re: After points by firstking01(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chai, see these innuendosgrin
Re: After points by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
SirWere:
Hmmmm............. Meh who can decipher girls They're so fucking Unpredictable.
ur moniker made me remember an old friends nickname, the guy nah confirm were.
Re: After points by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
it's not advisable to keep a female as a best friend if u're so sure u can't date her. i had a female best friend way back in the university. she is so beautiful and intelligent too. we were used to reading together and very fond of each other too. most times whenever she wants to call the name of any guy, she'd end up calling mine. she embarassed me one day when we were walking together and i noticed a pretty gal , i told her to give me some minutes which she obliged. i was already wooing this new girl when she appeared from no where and held me by the hand taking me away from the girl. she practically chased all gals from me and we aint dating. nobody seems to believe that i'm not dating my best friend even her parents coz she'd always tell them about me. we actually kissed on few occasions and it meant so much to her.after our last exams she kept crying that we'd be apart coz we live in different states. my advice: if u luv her, ask her out and u'd c her with tears of joy. if not, reduce ur closeness.

2 Likes

Re: After points by NemzySeries(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
is it normal to drink tap water?
Re: After points by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

ur moniker made me remember an old friends nickname, the guy nah confirm were.
gringrin

It ain't easy
Re: After points by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2016
Like seriously did I reply to this thread? Mtschew, Buhari has caused soo much joblessness. Na Wetin make op and him bae dey act Ghollywood
Re: After points by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2016
DharmyYinks:
My head is bigging grin
Don't let it bursting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: What Is Wrong With This Pics / There Is A Girl In My Estate I Want To Fvuck But Her Parents dey fvuck up! / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.