Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation (10866 Views)

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by harbdulrasaq88(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
President Buhari received in audience the President of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), Dr Bernard O. Aliyu in the State house today April 4th.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-buhari-receives-president-of.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by SUPERPACK: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sai buhari forever

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by Frankiss44(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is the only thing this administration is good at - Photos. God forbid bad thing.. Tufiakwa

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by Cholls(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
my brother Wike will be like " dats my boy in de lass picture"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by johntaiwo123(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
See Change?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by MaleoPearls(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sai Baba...

In other news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by EgusiSoup: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
I does not knows why the only thing this dullard have no idea about what President is all about he just come back from going to snap picture near Obama now he have come back to snap picture with Amaechi that is rubbing lipstick to snap. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by 190theclown: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
how can these people lead nigeria to greatness

look them look cameron look yourself

then u would understand why nigeria is stuck and Godfuvcksaken grin

My fellow people please take out time to read this thread and the comments

https://www.nairaland.com/3029081/fire-outbreak-ikoyi-caused-motorcycle

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by LeylowDee: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ll dis put fuel in Keke?
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by ikombe: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na aliyu im recieve wetin amuechi dey find dere

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by KingAfooBaba: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nigeria Is Crumbling... Why are these people we gave our mandate laughing hard ?? Fine, After hard times comes peace, they say!
But its gradually getting out of hand! We all know 10 months is not enough to clear the craps of the former leaders, But 10 months is ENOUGH for Nigerians to see the Pace the present leaders will Set!!!

BTW.. If you quote me by saying "that's our reward for voting for Buhari" ... I will immediately assume you are an irreversible fool!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by Missrechel: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by Smellymouth: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari, I dey vex for u oo undecided

No light, no fuel, bad economy ti take over!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by DBossNG(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Okay
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by nonstan(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bubu don come back to take pictures...minister of photography is the most active in this administration
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by adepiero: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wailers will still complain about this and if una no see picture now, na questions una go dey ask like mumu undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by pennytration(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
When will the Cow's visit to Nigeria be over.
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Baba niyen
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by George2016(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pictures here and there, pls that is not what Nigerians need now. we are expecting to see trucks loaded with PMS to all the petrol stations in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by opineflu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
pix time....flash flash flash. Dis presido can pose. Make d result of dis meeting make brain baba God

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by justmenoni: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
ameachi suppose fire his tailor,fashion designer,make up artist et.al cos this is 2016 for crying out loud yet hes still dressing as if we are still in the indi-amin era..even the amazon ppl sef don dey come out small small
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Just wondering. can someone tell me how many yards of trouser material that was used in sewing amaechi's frousers? it just to baggy for my liking
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by JingoOAU(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
That's my Uncle...to be ICAO President no be beans...

When you started with NCAA, we never tot God already destined you for a bigger assignment.

I wish you can just proscribe some airports in Nigeria indefinitely
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by totorimi: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Are the back from their jamboree without the usual publicity. So where is the next stop for the month of April because it is one month one foreign trip.

BTW see the old cargoes running the affairs of our nation in this jet age century. At times like this I'm just ashamed to showcase these worn out people as my leaders. No charisma, no poise, no swag. Just some drab old shaggy and some pot bellied crook masquerading as patriots. mtscheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by Newbiee: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
#iremainwithbuhari
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by Justycxx(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
is that award a reward or compensation for the way he patronizes the aviation companies? The guy deserve d award sha, who fly pass am. Even winsh dey com tutorial for im hand
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by Donshemzy1234: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
SUCO001:
Dogs for sale in jos... Pure Caucasian breeds, 8 weeks old for just 50k, price is negotiable... If interested contact 08064936589

keep dose dogs and sale buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by collins111: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
buhari till 2023 Werther pdp zone there ticket we dont care..i will vote for buhari!!!
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by amaechi1: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Frankiss44:
This is the only thing this administration is good at - Photos. God forbid bad thing.. Tufiakwa

Yet you still look at the Pix. Please, close your eyes. Let those who wish to look comment.
Re: Buhari Receives Aliyu, President Of International Civil Aviation Organisation by ofwest: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2016
See them, the wailing wailers and their hate threads, a whole president of ICAO coming to confer with Mr. President on how to re awaken the dead Nigeria Airways, but because they can not see anything good in what Mr. President does they continue to drum their hate war drums, and whereas when the fruit of labour of the President comes into fruition they will be the first to start scampering for undeserved positions in the establishment. shame on you haters.

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Inspects Projects At Oba Aderemi / Plateau Speaker Swears In 9 Out Of 16 APC Lawmakers / More Debt For Nigeria, As FG Seeks $100 Million Broadband Loan From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.