Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network (3770 Views)

WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by kooletsa(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BORING When it comes to chatting Nigerian girls are the most boring creatures on earth. I cant deal. They chat with you like they are doing you a favour. You talk to them online and they chat like its 100 questions game quiz, they act like you should just do all the chatting while they do the replying. Funny thing is some of these girls may even be crushing on you and wishing you were their boyfriend yet they still kill the vibes while chatting. For example, I may be telling you in details how my day went, I expect that you be like, oh are you serious, oh my gosh, I believe you must have been so tired after everything , so what really caused the whole thing, or yoy could want to be inquisitive on the details but on the other hand, you just reply with words like ok, k, hmmmn. If you meet a person online give them a benefit of a doubt. Later you guys would be complaining that Nigerian guys are not romantic when you can't keep a conversation going without being self engulfed. if I say hi......how are you, what stops.you from saying 'fine and you' but no, 90% will just say fine and expect you to keep the conversation going. For example: Me: Hello, how are you doing? Girl: Fine Me: How is your day going ? Girl: Fine The worst part is when you are being k-ed E:g: Me: Hello Girl: k

5 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Congratulations. Your observation will help end the fuel scarcity and heat wave

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Bluezy13(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Seriously, chatting with a foreign girl is more interesting.
She will not only be innocent and mature but will make you feel important...irrespective of the number of friends in her league.

Example, imagine the unreasonable attacks on this message by some Nigerian girls below me...

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by falconey(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
undecided grin
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by cruzita(f): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
pls manage it.some days are like that

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Walexsammy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
And how did u come about this figure?

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by KingRex1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
The wailers song!
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by obiorathesubtle: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
undecided then leave the boring ones and move to the ones that aren't boring..

Na the same vagina na?? undecided

I'm obiora and I just want to make common sense..

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
kooletsa:
MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BORING When it comes to chatting Nigerian girls are the most boring creatures on earth. I cant deal. They chat with you like they are doing you a favour. You talk to them online and they chat like its 100 questions game quiz, they act like you should just do all the chatting while they do the replying. Funny thing is some of these girls may even be crushing on you and wishing you were their boyfriend yet they still kill the vibes while chatting. For example, I may be telling you in details how my day went, I expect that you be like, oh are you serious, oh my gosh, I believe you must have been so tired after everything , so what really caused the whole thing, or yoy could want to be inquisitive on the details but on the other hand, you just reply with words like ok, k, hmmmn. If you meet a person online give them a benefit of a doubt. Later you guys would be complaining that Nigerian guys are not romantic when you can't keep a conversation going without being self engulfed. if I say hi......how are you, what stops.you from saying 'fine and you' but no, 90% will just say fine and expect you to keep the conversation going. For example: Me: Hello, how are you doing? Girl: Fine Me: How is your day going ? Girl: Fine The worst part is when you are being k-ed E:g: Me: Hello Girl: k
.SORRY

HOW MANY HAVE U MET?
NA STONE DE JAM STONE

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by vizkiz: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided then leave the boring ones and move to the ones that aren't boring..

Na the same vagina na?? undecided

I'm obiora and I just want to make common sense..

this guy mumu grin
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
kooletsa:

MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BORING
When it comes to chatting Nigerian girls are the
most boring creatures on earth. I cant deal.
They chat with you like they are doing you a
favour.
You talk to them online and they chat like its 100
questions game quiz, they act like you should
just do all the chatting while they do the
replying. Funny thing is some of these girls may
even be crushing on you and wishing you were
their boyfriend yet they still kill the vibes while
chatting.
For example, I may be telling you in details how
my day went, I expect that you be like, oh are
you serious, oh my gosh, I believe you must have
been so tired after everything , so what really
caused the whole thing, or yoy could want to be
inquisitive on the details but on the other hand,
you just reply with words like ok, k, hmmmn.
If you meet a person online give them a benefit
of a doubt.
Later you guys would be complaining that
Nigerian guys are not romantic when you can't
keep a conversation going without being self
engulfed.
if I say hi......how are you, what stops.you from
saying 'fine and you' but no, 90% will just say
fine and expect you to keep the conversation
going.
For example:
Me: Hello, how are you doing?
Girl: Fine
Me: How is your day going ?
The worst part is when you are being k-ed
E:g:
Me: Hello
Girl: k
Lol, teach them how to respond if you're not OK with their k and fine chat
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
the 'K' thing is really annoying.

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by obiorathesubtle: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
vizkiz:

this guy mumu grin

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Xionez(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
My own na to just delete the chat...no time. Na only her carry handset?!
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by IamLEGEND1: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
join us over here on #TeamForeignGirls & leave dem naija wenchés to rot.

3 Likes

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Trying to calculate the amount of fvck to give

1 Like

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by iykekelvins(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Cutehector(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Delete button cool

Kpa.

Next okpo please
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by agarawu23(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
No lies....
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
grin grin grin
Lolz make sense grin
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
kooletsa:

MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BORING
When it comes to chatting Nigerian girls are the
most boring creatures on earth. I cant deal.
They chat with you like they are doing you a
favour.
You talk to them online and they chat like its 100
questions game quiz, they act like you should
just do all the chatting while they do the
replying. Funny thing is some of these girls may
even be crushing on you and wishing you were
their boyfriend yet they still kill the vibes while
chatting.
For example, I may be telling you in details how
my day went, I expect that you be like, oh are
you serious, oh my gosh, I believe you must have
been so tired after everything , so what really
caused the whole thing, or yoy could want to be
inquisitive on the details but on the other hand,
you just reply with words like ok, k, hmmmn.
If you meet a person online give them a benefit
of a doubt.
Later you guys would be complaining that
Nigerian guys are not romantic when you can't
keep a conversation going without being self
engulfed.
if I say hi......how are you, what stops.you from
saying 'fine and you' but no, 90% will just say
fine and expect you to keep the conversation
going.
For example:
Me: Hello, how are you doing?
Me: How is your day going ?
The worst part is when you are being k-ed
E:g:
Me: Hello
Girl: k

K undecided
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by kooletsa(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
BumBae:

K undecided
ma vex
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by iykekelvins(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
BumBae:
Lolz make sense grin
cheesy
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
kooletsa:
ma vex
Wetin u go do .. If i vex now scatter this topic nko wetin u go do

K grin
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Frei(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
It depends' maybe she doesn't wanna chat with you or OK she doesn't wanna chat with you.
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
join us over here on #TeamForeignGirls & leave dem naija wenchés to rot.

Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
BumBae:

Wetin u go do .. If i vex now scatter this topic nko wetin u go do r

K grin

Hey gurl wink
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by halfricanadian(f): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
grin grin grin

K in science is potassium
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Babzilla:

Hey gurl wink

Is this a case study embarassed hey *waves*
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
Op like criosly
k k k
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pls when u create topic on lol
Tag me im the guru of lol .. Lolz nah me be queen b of lol ..

Personally i think lol is worse than k
But wetin consyn me grin
Re: 90 Percent Of Nigerian Girls Are Boring During Chat On Social Network by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
BumBae:

Is this a case study embarassed hey *waves*

Hehehe all in the siggy. How U?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Serena Williams Storms A Weeding Semi-nude / Stephanie Spread Her Legs & Asked Me To Suck It, Then I Bend Down And... / The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.