Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Confused!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused!!!!! (2974 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused!!!!! by hotchic1(f): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2006
Why do you guyz cheat?
Try to be as honest as possible please.
Re: Confused!!!!! by iz2much: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2008
If my Partner iz not hot enough in bed,So wat Stops me from cheating
Re: Confused!!!!! by sistajay(f): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2008
The sort of men that cheat are those that cant CONTROL the beast between their legs.
Re: Confused!!!!! by pahtahkee: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2008
May this thread not end into another male bashing thread.

@ Topic,
In my view I think because men are not fully satisfied that they have the best of lady. Almost every man believes there is still a better lady out there. undecided
Re: Confused!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2008
@poster,SOME men cheat cos they are with the wrong girl for the wrong reason.

1 Like

Re: Confused!!!!! by TheSly: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2008
Almost every man believes there is still a better lady out there
True!!

Topic
Its because ''most'' men are no longer contented in their current relationship and are too cowardly to end the relationship.
Or because ''most'' men are bored in their current relationships . . . . . . . . . . . .savvy? wink
Re: Confused!!!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2008
The sort of men that cheat are those that can't CONTROL the beast between their legs.

sistajay u dey vex ooo,sey na man "local government area u dey call beast?u no dey fearooooo,beast or no beast it must enter u, lol
Re: Confused!!!!! by donchichi: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2008
@poster

I'm also wondering o. please if and when u do find an answer, dont hesitate to let me know. wink
Re: Confused!!!!! by jonjon(f): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2008
You know, i think d person asking wants a sincere answer, i think the babes should quit bashing the guys and let them give answers. I would be glad to hear the reasons from the guys themselves. So ladies, allow them to answer the question pleeze. Why do guys cheat?
Re: Confused!!!!! by bignero: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2008
its lust,pure lust everyone is prone to it men and women, its just that men cant easily cant control this kind of lust cry
Re: Confused!!!!! by sistajay(f): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2008
@ Jennykadry

Once the tin enter, the roots of our problems go start.
Re: Confused!!!!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2008
Once the tin enter, the route of our problems go start.

@sista jay
no be lie u talk my sista,the penetration of the d*****k of a man is d root of all evil
Re: Confused!!!!! by bawomolo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2008
because the women they cheat on usually take them back. if it aint broke, don't fix it.
Re: Confused!!!!! by chinda3: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2008

no be lie u talk my sista,the penetration of the d*****k of a man is d root of all evil

lol no be lie u talk,dat thing na d root of woman downfall
Re: Confused!!!!! by TOYOSI20(f): 1:16am On Mar 25, 2008
bawomolo:

because the women they cheat on usually take them back. if it aint broke, don't fix it.

U right, if u condone it the first time,

It'll never stop. embarassed
Re: Confused!!!!! by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 25, 2008
They cheat because they don't know what they want. Most are still boys that tug their mothers coats for candies.
Re: Confused!!!!! by kalmebad(f): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2008
grin at one point or the other we stray a little, leaving us as cheats
Guys cheats becus it in their nature to cheat
Most girls cheats becus they want to pay back
Re: Confused!!!!! by kemisuga(f): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2008
I asked some guys this same question "why do u cheat?"

Some told me it is not good to be fucking their girlfriends/spouse only i.e eating just rice everytime, they will like to mix the rice with beans, plaintains, spaghetti etc sometimes. I hope you understood wat i meant.

Some said it is not good to keep on watching just one Television Channel like NTA, they will also love to watch Silverbird, AIT, LTV, Mitv etc. I hope you understood wat i meant.

Some cant never be contented with wat they have.

Some said some Nigerian girls are just too cheap to get.
Re: Confused!!!!! by micklplus(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ poster.
So many things are responsible !
Some of them are,

Incompatibility
Nagging on the part of the lady
Out of being coveteous
Stupidity on the part of the guy
Non getting enough satisfaction from the girl
challenges and constraint
high sexual libido

etc

I wish u best of luck.
cheers
Re: Confused!!!!! by yemivictor: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ topic,

This is very simple!

It is because we are genetically wired to . . . well, not necessarily cheat!!

But to service numerous females!!!

Look @ the lower animals!

From the wild lion to the domestic chicken!!

They're all very territorial & service many females within the territory!!!

They also literally put their lives on the line to defend their territory!

Now, the human being is a higher animal not sexually, but only intellectually!!

So why expect anything different!!! wink

Monogamy is a societal misconception! grin

Re: Confused!!!!! by tkb417(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2008
why the guys cheat?
The same reasons why the ladies cheat
chikena
Re: Confused!!!!! by bigfather(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2008
tkb417:

why the guys cheat?
chikena

CASE CLOSED ! grin
Re: Confused!!!!! by SweetT1: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2008
@Hot chic

Why do guys cheat?

Because the di ck has nerve endings. and do you know what that means? Grab your biology texts.
Re: Confused!!!!! by Sisikill: 3:08am On Mar 26, 2008
Awww, I can't believe people like you still exist and I don't mean that as an insult. . . .honestly I don't. I guess when you're jaded as as I am when ot comes to men, it's always refreshing to see people who are still perplexed by what makes group of human beings tick, especially the cheating part.

The Long answer to what confuses you can be found in an old tale passed down from generation to generation. . .I'm sure you've even heard it. It's about the scorpion and the frog and it goes like this

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and the scorpion stopped because he knew there was no way on God's green earth he'd make it across the river. So he sat and waited, even contemplated going back from whence he came but the thot of others thinking he failed or that something was wrong with him stopped him. So he stayed there and whine about not having a good helper and all the same things men complain about these days, to every thing that passed by

Suddenly, he saw a frog jejely sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river, minding her own business. So the scorpion approached the frog and he decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo My dear!" called the scorpion across the water in the sweetest voice, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I can not swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But she asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then, how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh, ," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and with a sad expression on his face, he said,

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river and drowned.

The short Answer - It's their nature to Self Destruct.

Thats's why no matter how beautiful, supportive, submissive, perfect little wife or girlfriend you are, you will still get cheated on. No matter how perfect their lives are, they'll fine a way to ruin it.

Don't take it personally and don't let these guys decieve you into thinking there was something you could have done to prevent them from cheating because there isn't. . .It's their Nature
Re: Confused!!!!! by Teejay07(m): 4:05am On Mar 26, 2008
@siskill,

such a long story I would say. I dont believe it is in the nature of man to cheat. Methinks, its just human nature to have some men cheat and some others dont. Likewise women - both single and marrid - have been known to be caught in the web.

Since, the nature of women is more reticent and introverted they are less prone to stray. Moreover, because our society is less likely to positively accept the cheating housewife/ girlfriend e.t.c. women are somewhat at a disadvantage when it comes to cheating.

Rather than generalise, I would say it depends on the individual. As you find the cheating male, so will you find a cheating female. Its more of an individual thing.

Also, men are likely to look on the art of cheating as their preserve and women have helped them immensely with preserving that kind of illusion whilst they (women) go ahead to do their own thing.
Re: Confused!!!!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2008
you see this thing happens to all guys. there is no way you can be spiritual, commited or faithfull that you will not admire another lady outside. the point now lies on you. do you heed to that lust in your mind?
Re: Confused!!!!! by kingkams(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2008
Sincerly speaking, im not the cheating type so i wouldn't know. But i believe it all boils down to not being contented with what you have. some also defend themselves by saying they do not get the caring they crave. The excuses are numerous.
Re: Confused!!!!! by Sisikill: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
Teejay07:

@siskill,

such a long story I would say. I don't believe it is in the nature of man to cheat. Methinks, its just human nature to have some men cheat and some others don't. Likewise women - both single and marrid - have been known to be caught in the web.

Since, the nature of women is more reticent and introverted they are less prone to stray. Moreover, because our society is less likely to positively accept the cheating housewife/ girlfriend e.t.c. women are somewhat at a disadvantage when it comes to cheating.

Rather than generalise, I would say it depends on the individual. As you find the cheating male, so will you find a cheating female. Its more of an individual thing.

Also, men are likely to look on the art of cheating as their preserve and women have helped them immensely with preserving that kind of illusion whilst they (women) go ahead to do their own thing.

Lol. . .it was a long story wasn't it? I didn't know it would be that long when I started . . . well to be honest, I did think it might be but didn't feel the need to make it shorter. I figured it would be ok considering we're talking about guys. . .with guys here. Sadly, they don't pick up nuances like we women do . . . everything needs to spelt out to them. grin

I don't understand this part of your post, “Methinks, its just human nature to have some men cheat and some others don't” and this Also, men are likely to look on the art of cheating as their preserve” Are you saying cheating is human nature for men and sometimes it is a form of self preservation . . . their defense, if you will? If so, then I believe we're saying the same thing. The word Human not preceding nature in my post does not change anything and If you meant some men cheat and others don't even though it in their nature. . .well then we're still saying the same thing because the point still remains, it's in their nature to cheat. Some factors can help them cool down the wild beast  but that doesn't mean it isn't their nature or that one day it's gonna rear it's ugly head.

A few years ago, I saw the headline "Pet Tiger Mauls Child to Death" my first thought. . .which I'm sure is also yours was "Pet Tiger? What an oxymoron!". Through out the broadcast, they paraded over a dozen people who testified about how gentle the tiger was, it had been with the family for ages, the even showed pictures of the tiger with the child he had mauled to death. . .pictures of child and animal romping playfully, the little boy riding the tiger like a horse, they even had a picture of when the child was a baby and he head was on the tiger's stomach. . .both asleep. Honestly, it was the cutest thing. After the incident, The State wasn't sure if they prosecute the parents for keeping a wild beast in the house, it became a huge debate, some said since the tiger had been with the family. . .and had never hurt anyone, it was unfair to punish the parent. Others said the unnecessary death of a child should be punished. . .I won't deny that I found myself vacillating between both sides until this behaviorist expert guy came and said in his opinion, the parents should be punished for being surprised that a tiger attacked a child. It is its Nature Goddamnit! (Hehehehe. . .that had to bleep that part since it was on national TV. The real surprise, he went on to say, is that it took the tiger that long to act according to his nature.

In my opinion, this is the problem we have today. . .women going into a relationship (and I mean marriage. Boyfriend and Girlfriend type does not count) expecting that the man won't cheat and then act all surprised and confused when he does. I say go into the relationship expecting him to cheat and the surprise and confusion is if he doesn't. Besides saving these women a lot of heartache . . . it also saves them from future self-esteem issues. All the . . . What did she have that I didn’t? Am I not good enough? Maybe having an eating disorder to keep my shape after 5 children wasn’t such a bad idea, maybe I should have kept my hair longer, what if I had used to dudu osun to bleach my skin? I hate myself . . .cry! cry! cry! depression! depression! suicide!. . . will be no more

Now my issue will be if he does not have the decency to be discreet. . .yeah, I know he'll cheat but it doesn't mean I want to know with whom, when, how and where? Please don't compound the issue by flaunting it in my face, Jare.
Re: Confused!!!!! by TheSly: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
why the guys cheat?
chikena
God bless u ma bruva!! cool
Re: Confused!!!!! by danity: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2008
Guys cheat because they cannot hold bodi. Some are morally challenged. Others are just plain disgusting.
Re: Confused!!!!! by dapcigar(m): 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ post, The problem is we think with our third leg, u knw wht i mean, grin
Re: Confused!!!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2008
And you are not ashamed of saying that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin... / 10 Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage. / She Lost It All Because Of Greed.. !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.