Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (69300 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by babyfaceafrica: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2016
whiteeyes:
my point is this, generally, women are wowed by very simple and easy things. For instance, a woman can respect her man to the maximum if he simply shows acts of loves eg. Talk to her when she's down, listen to her, comfort her, etc. You see, it's more difficult to keep a man faithful than a woman but the problem with the woman is that once she is committed to a cause, she excels perfectly and that's why a woman's unfaithfulness might have more weight.
Again, in my submission I noted that if he had lapsed in some instances, then he's the probable culprit. However, he still has a remedy, the deed if true, has been done, but, retrace your steps and woo your woman back. Very practicable!
This issue should not be analysed from a man's viewpoint because I bet just like you've done, all men will find no justification for a woman to cheat on her man.
there is no reason for anyone to cheat,be it man or woman!!!!..if he/she is not satisfying you...get out..this life is too short for any individual to make you unhappy

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by princezzlolly(f): 7:13am On Apr 06, 2016
I op she doesn't take her fone to d bathroom? Den u can check; ...........it has worked for me b4 (Lol)
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by amiskurie(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Please no insult. Thank you

Brosssss!

She's cheating,I won't lie to u.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ngmgeek(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2016
henryhemon:

Shut up joor. He's not insecure,his wife for Gods sake. Look at this ones forming not insecure.

First tine to a successful relationship be it business or marriage is effective communication and openness n sincerity,you cannot hide your phone from your wife or husband,both of you should have easy access to it once there's an atom of insincerity that relationship or marriage is on the verge of collapse.

Shut Up Joor. Look at you. Empty Vessel!. You ended up making a fool of yourself. He is not insecure, Do you know him?

Why don't you shut up yourself. And go jump in the lake after that, with your small joystick. Loud mouth!

Who open the gutter for this one?. Ugly man who is not even married is opening his dirty mouth on Nairaland. Nonsense!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by aeronot(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2016
Hi, I saw ur post and let me start by saying she might be hiding her fone for other reasons e.g. Her account balance..lol. However if u are thinking otherwise and u are truly inquisitive b4 u find out have u tot of what u will do? E.g. Divorce, seperation, counselling, assault or murder? When u rationally decide this, I think u may find a way of cracking the fone if u still deem it necessary.. If u don't seem it necessary anymore just spend more time with her, movies, parks etc
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Sheggy13(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Memyselfu2009:
Why go thru ur wife Phone..... it's wrong but Obviously she is Hiding some and you wouldn't have peace of Mind until you fine Out. If she don't lock ur phone wait at Night when she is asleep you then browse thru her phone.

Note: you might find nothing or Might Not like what u find
Why are you contradicting yourself. First you said it's wrong to go through his wife's phone. Later you said he should browse through it in the middle of the night. It's men like you that make ladies misbehave. Since when has it become a bad thing to hold your wife's phone. I thought marriage is meant to make both of them one, or is phone excluded from that?

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by stpat1(m): 7:21am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITs obvious she is indeed hiding something from you, but since u have no proof, i will advice u to secretly confront her close friend, as in best of friends, if u play ur game well, her best friend will open up to u.

Don't try this o. Don't even try involving her friend. You will only make matters worse. The truth is that she is actually hiding something unpleasant as thats the only reason she would put up a fight when you touch her phone.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Decryptor:

The guy who talked about Decryptor diskette is what grabbed my attention to the thread because my moniker was mentioned! grin grin

Funny enough OP, there is a sure fire way to detect if your wife is cheating on you via the kind of conversations she has on her phone! I'm sure her phone has a memory card. If it does, leave the rest to me....that is if you are in Abuja. Just get her memory card and i will run a software which will check for cache files where chat and messages are stored on the card. The messages are usually in Unicode format and with the use of another software, i will be able to decrypt the unicode into something readable! I have done it for people before and i will do it free of charge for you.

WARNING: The findings after i do the forensics MIGHT BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE!
can I pm You?

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by micca: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Guy be a man and do something if u real pay her bride price. God 4bid 4 me to check my wife phone unbehave of her . They is man that said u shuld buy her a gift that she want and have a gud sex with her and tell in her ear that u no d whole thing that is happen. She must explain that 9nt and if she refuse to give u her phone that 9nt to check it in her present. Change ur charater with her. She i'll strt beg immediately.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Lexusgs430: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Sheggy13:

For a woman I went to kneel down, paid bride price and spent much money to wed and I'll be scared to touch her phone, which probably I was the one that bought it for her, saying it's a private property. God forbid bad thing. Men need to be firm. Women don't like wussies. They want a man who's in charge. Cheating women prefer wussies tho cos they can play on his emotions. That's why it's good for a man to have made his stand known on so many issues during courtship so we can prevent threads like this.

Is marriage a dictatorship or companionship?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Aviero: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
can I PM you sir? Please
Yes, sir, you can. But if it's about what I put up there, forgive me, I was just fooling around.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by halfricanadian(f): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2016
AreaFada2:

Sadly very common these days. Social media has made it a piece of cake now.

I have seen a few guys who decrypted their women's phone lately. It opened a can of worm.
It is illegal in many places. But they are not done in in my legal jurisdiction.

A girl was dumped by her fiancée last week after decryption. He got curious and wanted to check before wedding coming up later this year.

You just wonder if he didn't check. Marry a girl planning to continue seeing her other men. angry angry

Write a story about it
The dude cant tell us he aint seeing other women

Anoda man will love her jare
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by UjSizzle(f): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2016
But why must everything be cheating? Is it impossible for your wife to hate people going through her phone?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2016
write2obi:

Lol, but in this case, is he supposed to go through her phone without her consent( invasion of privacy) ? .

Not at all.

He should simply lay out consequences of refusal, ask for the phone and follow through. Be a man.

I'm on my 3rd marriage happily and clearly you can see that I walk the talk.

It's my way or the highway.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Mynd44: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2016
UjSizzle:
But why must everything be cheating? Is it impossible for your wife to hate people going through her phone?

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:
Yes, sir, you can. But if it's about what I put up there, forgive me, I was just fooling around.
kai, bros, why you do me like this na..... feel like strangling you right now....
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2016
rooqee120:
so in d process of busting a cheating wife, he is free to cheat too...hmmm...interesting...but...its none of my business
Do i have a choice?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by huntax(m): 7:29am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITs obvious she is indeed hiding something from you, but since u have no proof, i will advice u to secretly confront her close friend, as in best of friends, if u play ur game well, her best friend will open up to u.
Ding! Wrongest move. The OP should simply let her think he doesn't care about her phone,one day she will slip up and he'll get her. If she has kids for him,the merrier,that's the perfect distraction for a woman.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Bjergtrolde: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.

Why do you have to go through her phone? Some people consider that invasion of privacy and an indication of trust.
You have indicated that you have no proof.

It could be due to her cheating on you as you suspect but it could also be due to you suffering from Othello complex.
Calm down, give her the space she wants, if she is cheating on you it would come to light without you lifting a finger.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Aviero: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
kai, bros, why you do me like this na..... feel like strangling you right now....
LOL! No vex. But I think you can contact that decryptor guy. I think he was wasn't joking, but I'm not really sure oh.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by UjSizzle(f): 7:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Mynd44 stop joor I'm serious grin

Why must everything be about cheating?
How old/young is this marriage btw?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

It's a business relationship with an Oga at the top, always.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by UjSizzle(f): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Not at all.

He should simply lay out consequences of refusal, ask for the phone and follow through. Be a man.

I'm on my 3rd marriage happily and clearly you can see that I walk the talk.

It's my way or the highway.
Your THIRD marriage?
I'm kinda hoping you forgot to add 'year of' undecided
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Sheggy13(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

The man is clearly the head of the family. No contest about dictatorship or companionship.Why do you think a woman adopts your name after marriage? What does the bible say about the role of the husband and wife in a marriage. It says wives be submissive to your husband even as unto the Lord. Most women are more submissive to their pastors than even their husbands. A wife not allowing a husband access to her phone is not submissiveness. I believe you're religious somewhat. So you know the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by henryhemon(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2016
ngmgeek:

Shut Up Joor. Look at you. Empty Vessel!. You ended up making a fool of yourself. He is not insecure, Do you know him?

Why don't you shut up yourself. And go jump in the lake after that, with your small joystick. Loud mouth!

Who open the gutter for this one?. Ugly man who is not even married is opening his dirty mouth on Nairaland. Nonsense!

That's all you got? Ugly and small joystick ? Now who is insecure you or him? You ask if I know him?Do you know me? Just cuz I told you shut up you 're jumping up n down throwing tantrums like a woman,does that make you feel good now? Being accepted online isn't same thing in real life.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Mynd44: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2016
UjSizzle:
Mynd44 stop joor I'm serious grin

Why must everything be about cheating?
How old/young is this marriage btw?

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by bobojoshua(m): 7:37am On Apr 06, 2016
Decryptor:

The guy who talked about Decryptor diskette is what grabbed my attention to the thread because my moniker was mentioned! grin grin

Funny enough OP, there is a sure fire way to detect if your wife is cheating on you via the kind of conversations she has on her phone! I'm sure her phone has a memory card. If it does, leave the rest to me....that is if you are in Abuja. Just get her memory card and i will run a software which will check for cache files where chat and messages are stored on the card. The messages are usually in Unicode format and with the use of another software, i will be able to decrypt the unicode into something readable! I have done it for people before and i will do it free of charge for you.

WARNING: The findings after i do the forensics MIGHT BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by zheroes(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2016
whiteeyes:
my point is this, generally, women are wowed by very simple and easy things. For instance, a woman can respect her man to the maximum if he simply shows acts of loves eg. Talk to her when she's down, listen to her, comfort her, etc. You see, it's more difficult to keep a man faithful than a woman but the problem with the woman is that once she is committed to a cause, she excels perfectly and that's why a woman's unfaithfulness might have more weight.
Again, in my submission I noted that if he had lapsed in some instances, then he's the probable culprit. However, he still has a remedy, the deed if true, has been done, but, retrace your steps and woo your woman back. Very practicable!
This issue should not be analysed from a man's viewpoint because I bet just like you've done, all men will find no justification for a woman to cheat on her man.
a woman that wants to cheat will come up with a reason, mind you am speaking from experience, there is no reason to make him the culprit, if it was may be because he beats her up most times or something I will even understand, women can be very loyal when they are committed, the reverse is the case when they are not, how would it sound to you if I said because my wife isn't a good cook, doesn't do house chores, then that's my reason for cheating, point is even if she brings sweet sensation and Sheraton suites to my house if I want to cheat I will cheat. and there is no reason to cheat other than greed, disloyalty and lack of self control period

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by madgoat(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:

Broz, calm down and just play it cool. Dnt give any hint that u suspect anything and stop trying to use her fone or go through it in her presence or when she's nearby. From today, make it look like u are disinterested in her fone and not bothered at all. One day she will let her guard down and carelessly leave her fone or forget it where u will have easy access to it. U can now go through it wtout her knowing. Even after going through it, I will suggest u still act innocent and wait for 5 more occasions to go through it.
Trust me on this, I have done this technique several times even to the extent that my wife carelessly typed her fone password in my presence and I quickly noted it wtout giving any hint that I knew. After that, it was so easy to go through the fone at will.

#if u wanna catch a monkey, u av to behave like a monkey sir.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by henryhemon(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2016
halfricanadian:

Write a story about it
The dude cant tell us he aint seeing other women

Anoda man will love her jare

And dump her and the list goes on n in till she ends up single.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ngmgeek(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2016
henryhemon:

That's all you got? Ugly and small joystick ? Now who is insecure you or him? You ask if I know him?Do you know me? Just cuz I told you shut up you 're jumping up n down throwing tantrums like a woman,does that make you feel good now? Being accepted online isn't same thing in real life.

Do I know you? Lol! Must I know every weed smoker and low life? You are nothing, ok. Have you jumped in the lake yet or are you looking for the rope? Loser!!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Mintayo(m): 7:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmm. Some people don't know that once you get married, there's nothing like "private life" or privacy again. If you are after privacy, yiu have no business getting married.
Once you get married. There's nothing like me or I again, it's now ours and us. That's just the gospel truth.
I hate things like this. Wife hiding phones from their spouse and vice versa, to me, it's a sign of cheating or unfaithfulness.
If you don't have anything to hide, then why the locking of phones.
Op, I don't know what to tell you o. But I think you should man up. Be a man. A leader.
Again, talk with your wife.
I hope you resolve things fast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.