Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (69309 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:18am On Apr 06, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
go home mumu, your wife is calling you...mummy will beat you if you don't get home on time o..have you washed those pants and bras mummy gave you to wash? Remember she complained that your driver said it was smelling from stale semen from the last time he pounded your wife out...enjoy ode

Hahaha hahaha... You need attention, yabaleft patient, even cow self get Nairaland account chop, anti Christ people.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by write2obi(m): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2016
EgunMogaji:

#Lobatan

Some men are already women in their house. They just need to wear skirt to complete the transformation.
Lol, but in this case, is he supposed to go through her phone without her consent( invasion of privacy) ? .
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Why go thru ur wife Phone..... it's wrong but Obviously she is Hiding some and you wouldn't have peace of Mind until you fine Out. If she don't lock ur phone wait at Night when she is asleep you then browse thru her phone.

Note: you might find nothing or Might Not like what u find
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by odiokay: 6:22am On Apr 06, 2016
hmmm!!! start hiding ur conversations too and see what her reaction to that would be.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by McElvis: 6:24am On Apr 06, 2016
What I think you should do for now is pretend as if you don't care just to prevent frequent nagging that leads to divorce most Time among couples.. So my blora just relax till you get to see any physical prove .. And also pls to forget to always pray about your marriage Nothing is to Big for God to Do .. WishUallTHEBEST
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Please no insult. Thank you
how old is the marriage??u can access her phone while she's sleeping...infidelity in marriage is not acceptable in any form....
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by sisisioge: 6:28am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=44445407][/quote]

grin grin grin can't someone "play" with u?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Isaacflow(m): 6:28am On Apr 06, 2016
I wont be afraid be to confront her because because shes my wife if i notice any extra marital issue i have to sit her down and talk to her and if it still continue then probaby she has her eye on another man then i have no option than to sending her packing to her house.......
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by christinie(f): 6:30am On Apr 06, 2016
You commit adultery in the course of finding out if your wife is cheating on you and you think it is cool?

SAINTSAMURAI:
all join, afta he enter finish, then she can tell him d truth. all na part of investigation.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by LEAFLET(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2016
I would never come to nairaland to report about my wife doing this and that unless she's the one that married me.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by fireforfire: 6:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:
Buy a decryptor diskette, and plug it into the phone memory via the USB port. You would see "decrypt mode" enable? Tap yes. Then gently insert the phone into an electric kettle and wait for it to discharge electronic currents in and out of the cyclonic membrance. After that, insert the pattern that's on your own phone, and wait for 5 minutes.

Whatever she does with her phone and whatever messages she's receiving will reflect on your own phone.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

Ur a criminal. .....jeez . lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by lekanojo01: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Decryptor:

The guy who talked about Decryptor diskette is what grabbed my attention to the thread because my moniker was mentioned! grin grin

Funny enough OP, there is a sure fire way to detect if your wife is cheating on you via the kind of conversations she has on her phone! I'm sure her phone has a memory card. If it does, leave the rest to me....that is if you are in Abuja. Just get her memory card and i will run a software which will check for cache files where chat and messages are stored on the card. The messages are usually in Unicode format and with the use of another software, i will be able to decrypt the unicode into something readable! I have done it for people before and i will do it free of charge for you.

WARNING: The findings after i do the forensics MIGHT BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE!

If she deletes her chat every moment with d man, how will U detect?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by christinie(f): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2016
If this had come from a lady 99% of the people here would have asked her to stop snooping around. Most people would have condemned her actions. In fact, she would have been bashed mercilessly for trying to cause problems in her home by acting being inquisitive.

@ OP it's not good for your wife to hide her phone from you but that doesn't conclude she's cheating on you. I know a lady whose husband banned from social networks eg facebook, twitter, instagram. She hides her phone from him so that he wouldn't know that she is a member of such social networks.

If you are extremely strict most most people around you will lie to you always.

It could also be that you don't pay her attention and she chats with strangers and doesn't want you to see the chats. That's mental cheating too but she may not want you to see the phone so that you won't see the act worse than it is.

It may also be that your wife wants you to get jealous and fakes all that so that it will appear as if she cheats on you.

It may be that she actually cheats on you.

Since you really wanna snoop on her, try to get the phone at odd hours and check through it. First of all try to convince her that you trust her and don't wanna go through her phone, that way she will guard her phone less.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2016
You're the man, she's your wife.
Sit her down, ask her why she's hiding her phone from you.
Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Gabaleve(m): 6:45am On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:
Buy a decryptor diskette, and plug it into the phone memory via the USB port. You would see "decrypt mode" enable? Tap yes. Then gently insert the phone into an electric kettle and wait for it to discharge electronic currents in and out of the cyclonic membrance. After that, insert the pattern that's on your own phone, and wait for 5 minutes.

Whatever she does with her phone and whatever messages she's receiving will reflect on your own phone.

Thanks!

You're welcome.
i lyk dis, bt is it dat i will boil the fonewink

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by oshorcherry(m): 6:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Good morning friends, I am new here on nairaland. Why are parents and friends frowning @ Esan people? If you're from Edo state you will know what am saying
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by xcllaxix(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2016
My advice...be prayerful...pray for her always...cuz its not by ur might beleive me..if u wan use ur strenght...she is a woman...Oga,u will never catch her..Even if u employ the services of the FBI, CIA and MI6 combined..
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by oladimeji09(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Hope u too are not doing the same thing for by hiding ur phone her cos some woman like to do that, if u are hiding urs
If not that, then
She is ur wife try to call her and ask her why she is hiding her phone and conversation for u.
Let her know the consequence behind what she is doing she may tell u depend on how u approach her.

Just take it easy
And try check urself as well.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Revolva(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2016
than cheat on her also,.....jor
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by loyaltygame(m): 6:59am On Apr 06, 2016
young man you need to work hard, els you will never see her again. now she is hiding something., next time or might not be something. brother be wise and open your eyes.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by greatbrian(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Funny enough sher might be on nairaland maybe as a guest reading dz post Nd replies. Then she might just build a defence asap......... op pray I don't know if u r a christian but if u r. Even if u know the truth about her it will gv u more problem coz u can't divorce her (dz if u r a true Christian although) anyway pray ask the greatest teacher Holy spirit to teach u and u watch as the whole episode unfolds...... Rememeber if u go with all dz advice its ur home that its at risk.......?? Am from a broken home I know what it feels. So for your kids sake. For their happiness sake and for their future sake..... Z better u don't find out. Please just pray let God direct u. And am sure it will end in testimony....... HV tried him he never fails....... Buh m nt married sha. So I can't rili feel ur pain buh I can feel ur kids pain if the unthinkable happens. Please join the fight against broken home. God bless u

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Priceless830(m): 7:03am On Apr 06, 2016
There isn't much in this....... Leave everything to God. Because one day she gonna expose herself undecided
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by coachwilcox(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2016
This is really sad. So me go use my money pay bride price and organize party to make woman happy then she go begin deny me access to her device?

Woman like that go begin build house or get secret bank account with millions wey you nor go know. My advice? Wake her up one Saturday morning around 2am. Pray together. Read some bible scriptures relating to a strong marriage and the roles of men/women in a marriage. Submissiveness. Respect. Etc from a woman.

Finally, give her two weeks of not even bothering about what she's doing. Let her go neck deep into the matter and become careless. Then finally, one day the camels back breaks, grab that phone and peruse through the contents with maximum force. Record the implicating contents as evidence and hand over the phone back.

PS. I guess she was doing it when you guys were dating and continued till marriage. You should have nipped it in the bud since then.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by engrhorla(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2016
I scanned thru d front page & 2nd page!

I didn't see any meaningful post from a lady

That implies a lot of d ladies on nairaland are so worthless that they see nothing bad in a cheating wife...

This is so shameful...ladies, u all need to rediscover ur virtues!

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2016
YOU ARE A SUSPECT THEN. sad
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by laviecontinue: 7:08am On Apr 06, 2016
Na this one sure pass. Show ANY woman love and care make her feels she's d one b proud to show her off, try to know how she enjoy sex.(As most men think shebi it to just f**k) and see if she won't give you her life let alone fone. Note: a happy wife a happy home.
nerdfrost:
Advice from nerdfrost to u.

If u are not sure,take her out,buy her what she likes,when u get home,give her a good sex then later whisper in her ear 'I know the whole truth'. If she doesn't beg u n explain, I'll chop off my stuff

Nerdfrost has spoken grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by maryhaam(f): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Decryptor:

The guy who talked about Decryptor diskette is what grabbed my attention to the thread because my moniker was mentioned! grin grin

Funny enough OP, there is a sure fire way to detect if your wife is cheating on you via the kind of conversations she has on her phone! I'm sure her phone has a memory card. If it does, leave the rest to me....that is if you are in Abuja. Just get her memory card and i will run a software which will check for cache files where chat and messages are stored on the card. The messages are usually in Unicode format and with the use of another software, i will be able to decrypt the unicode into something readable! I have done it for people before and i will do it free of charge for you.

WARNING: The findings after i do the forensics MIGHT BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE!
hmmmm you people are bad o
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by donkross1(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2016
And if you see evidence finish, wah will happen after that?

1st case scenario (You confront her, she turn am to rough, you hit her abi tell her to pack her things)

2nd case scenario (You confront her, she admits to cheating and beg for your forgiveness, you might forgive but you will never forget)

Why would a married woman cheat sef cry chaii
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by bobojoshua(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:

Thanks!

You're welcome.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by oladimeji09(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITs obvious she is indeed hiding something from you, but since u have no proof, i will advice u to secretly confront her close friend, as in best of friends, if u play ur game well, her best friend will open up to u.

Do u know the kind of friend she have maybe they are the same?
Some of woman are doing that with advice of friends just to destroy her marriage and she will not know
Confront her friend is not the solution i think !
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Sheggy13(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Her phone is her private property. I know it is eating you inside, realising your wife might be cheating on you.
You have to be smart at your detective prowess, to catch her in the act. BE PATIENT!!!
Don't worry, lies have very short legs!!!!
For a woman I went to kneel down, paid bride price and spent much money to wed and I'll be scared to touch her phone, which probably I was the one that bought it for her, saying it's a private property. God forbid bad thing. Men need to be firm. Women don't like wussies. They want a man who's in charge. Cheating women prefer wussies tho cos they can play on his emotions. That's why it's good for a man to have made his stand known on so many issues during courtship so we can prevent threads like this.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:

Thanks!

You're welcome.
can I PM you sir? Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / Should I Expose My Wife's EX? / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.