Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,214 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Silly Things Guys Say To Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things Guys Say To Girls (655 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things Guys Say To Girls by JacksonD7: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Some guys are fond of saying stupid and meaningless things just to get a girls attention. These range from lame pickup lines to false promises and a host of other dumb stuff. Some even go as far as saying stuff like "I would die without your love" or "My heart would stop beating if you left me".

Seriously, are you going to drop dead if your girlfriend leaves you?. You will probably be sad,depressed and feel miserable that's normal. But you're not suffer cardiac arrest just because she said no.

Personally, I think guys should be more sincere to women, if you love her say so, if you cherish her tell her that, there's no need to twist words around and use vague expressions that have little or no meaning.
Anyway, that's what I think, what are your thoughts on this and what's the most stupid thing you've heard a guy say to a girl.
Re: Silly Things Guys Say To Girls by RexKexMilann: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
OP, get a sachet of paracetamol and take two tablets from it. You'll be fine.
Re: Silly Things Guys Say To Girls by ojnnaco(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
That's so lame people wey never understand the economic situation of Nigeria now . . make I hear say I die cox my girl left me. they are still a thousand and one others waiting for me to just say Hiii
Re: Silly Things Guys Say To Girls by ojnnaco(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, get a sachet of paracetamol and take two tablets from it. You'll be fine.
Re: Silly Things Guys Say To Girls by DanceVille: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Silly thing I have ever heard a guy said to a woman is "Babe...I don't mind washing your undies because of your kiss".
Silly right?
Re: Silly Things Guys Say To Girls by Ekugbeh(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jez check id
Re: Silly Things Guys Say To Girls by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
De there de dull yourself, the ladies I promised to buy laptop and ace for still call me after our broke up. They a times used that to cheer me up.

Willing things make me the SPECIAL ONE

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Belongs To No One But To Everybody / My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend. / Unbelievable Ladies You Have To Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.