Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Please, Who Can Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Who Can Help Me (1505 Views)

Who Can Help Me Find This Lady? / I Need A Sugar Mummy, We Can Help / 6 Daily Actions That Can Help Boost Your Self-confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Can Help Me by heyade: 12:34am On Nov 11, 2006
Well, you need to listen to this before u can advise me. Here is it.

During my service year, I met a girl whom I proposed to marry and she agreed with me. I was happy bocs since my formal girl turned me down, she was the first to come to my life. I am a man that stand by my words and I love keeping promise no matter how tough it may be, I have kept the promises I made for her. We don't stay in the same state but we always talk everyday on phone, thanks to GSM. My problem start when I went to see her. I stayed for almost a month because I have a friend there who always asked me to come and pay him a visit. I picked up my bag last year August to see my girl, she is living very close to my friend house which mean that it is easy for us to see eachother everyday. One morning, this girl came to see me, in the process, I took her phone and scrolled all throught the massage box to see what is there but what I saw was a massage sent to somebody by this girl and it read " I HAVE TOLD U THAT IT IS OVER BETWEEN US AND THAT FOR THE PREGRENCY, I HAVE TERMINATED IT. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD NOT CALL ME AGAIN NOR CALLING MY MOTHER, IT IS OVER AND OVER" I was shocked when I saw the contact of this massage and I called her attention to it immdetailly but she said it was one of her friends that sent the massage to her boy friend. I agreed because I know God is there if she has went wrong with me.

To my suprise, second day, early hour of monday, a man walked in to the apartment I was and knocked the door. I asked who was there and I opened, it was a strange face and asked him what he want but he said he wants to see him. I asked him to come inside but he refused, he said we can discuss outside there. I accepted and I listen to what he wants to say, hear him " I HAVE COME TO SEE YOU IN REGARD OF THIS GIRL (she mentioned the name of my girl and he continued), I HAVE BEEN MARRYING THIS GIRL NOW FOR LONG, SHE EVEN PREGRANT FOR ME NOW (TWO MONTHS). AM PLANNING ON HOW MY FAMILY AND HER FAMILY WILL MEET FOR NORMAL WEDDING RITES. EVEN, LET ME TELL YOU, I KNOW YOU AS A GENTLE MAN THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS MAN TO MAN. YOU CAN SEE THAT HER PHONE LINE IS FAULTY, I HAVE BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE FOR HER NOW ( he showned me a new MTN line) AND I WANT TO GO AND GIVE HER NOW. PLEASE, LEAVE THIS GIRL FOR ME BOCS SINCE YOU HAVE MET SHE HAS BEEN BEHAVING SOMEHOW TO ME" As a reasonalbe man, I sent my mind back to the massage I read yesterday and I told the guy that there is not between I and the girl. I said that I will tell the girl to be a good girl to him. The man left.

30 minutes after the man left, my phone rang, ohhhh, it was an unfamilar number but a faimilar vioce, it was the girl telling me that she has bought another line and that she is using her new line to call me. I told her I want to see her. In no time, she came and I told her how she got the line and how the man came to see me. Though, she was suprised, I told her about the pregrent issue but she denied. She was crying profusely, asking me to take her to any hosipal for test. She said the guy wants to marry her but she didnt like him and that is why she is telling her lies about pregrency. I later accepted her into my world again as if the end as come to all these child plays.

In May this year, I called her on phone but her mother picked the call and her mother answered me "HELLO VICTOR" (that is the name of the guy I'm talking about) I switch off my phone and vowed not to call her again. She pleaded that nothing is going on between them again, she said that the guy is not in town again and there is no way they can contact. Well, I accepted that for the sack of love I have for her.

But this Monday, another scene happened again. I called her on phone the way I used to call her and her mother picked the call again and said (HELLO VICTOR). I swicth off my set like the other time. After a while, the girl called me and I didnt pick the call but the next day Tuesday), I pick the call and she said why I didnt call her yesterday. I told her to ask from the person that picked the call, may be she told her Victor called but it wasn't Victor that called but it was I that called. To cut it short, since that day, I have been taking other side with her. What can I do as she used to claimed that she loves me.
Re: Please, Who Can Help Me by gaby(m): 1:39am On Nov 11, 2006
heyade:

Well, you need to listen to this before u can advise me. Here is it.

During my service year, I met a girl whom I proposed to marry and she agreed with me. I was happy bocs since my formal girl turned me down, she was the first to come to my life. I am a man that stand by my words and I love keeping promise no matter how tough it may be, I have kept the promises I made for her. We don't stay in the same state but we always talk everyday on phone, thanks to GSM. My problem start when I went to see her. I stayed for almost a month because I have a friend there who always asked me to come and pay him a visit. I picked up my bag last year August to see my girl, she is living very close to my friend house which mean that it is easy for us to see eachother everyday. One morning, this girl came to see me, in the process, I took her phone and scrolled all throught the massage box to see what is there but what I saw was a massage sent to somebody by this girl and it read " I HAVE TOLD U THAT IT IS OVER BETWEEN US AND THAT FOR THE PREGRENCY, I HAVE TERMINATED IT. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD NOT CALL ME AGAIN NOR CALLING MY MOTHER, IT IS OVER AND OVER" I was shocked when I saw the contact of this massage and I called her attention to it immdetailly but she said it was one of her friends that sent the massage to her boy friend. I agreed because I know God is there if she has went wrong with me.

To my suprise, second day, early hour of monday, a man walked in to the apartment I was and knocked the door. I asked who was there and I opened, it was a strange face and asked him what he want but he said he wants to see him. I asked him to come inside but he refused, he said we can discuss outside there. I accepted and I listen to what he wants to say, hear him " I HAVE COME TO SEE YOU IN REGARD OF THIS GIRL (she mentioned the name of my girl and he continued), I HAVE BEEN MARRYING THIS GIRL NOW FOR LONG, SHE EVEN PREGRANT FOR ME NOW (TWO MONTHS). AM PLANNING ON HOW MY FAMILY AND HER FAMILY WILL MEET FOR NORMAL WEDDING RITES. EVEN, LET ME TELL YOU, I KNOW YOU AS A GENTLE MAN THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS MAN TO MAN. YOU CAN SEE THAT HER PHONE LINE IS FAULTY, I HAVE BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE FOR HER NOW ( he showned me a new MTN line) AND I WANT TO GO AND GIVE HER NOW. PLEASE, LEAVE THIS GIRL FOR ME BOCS SINCE YOU HAVE MET SHE HAS BEEN BEHAVING SOMEHOW TO ME" As a reasonalbe man, I sent my mind back to the massage I read yesterday and I told the guy that there is not between I and the girl. I said that I will tell the girl to be a good girl to him. The man left.

30 minutes after the man left, my phone rang, ohhhh, it was an unfamilar number but a faimilar vioce, it was the girl telling me that she has bought another line and that she is using her new line to call me. I told her I want to see her. In no time, she came and I told her how she got the line and how the man came to see me. Though, she was suprised, I told her about the pregrent issue but she denied. She was crying profusely, asking me to take her to any hosipal for test. She said the guy wants to marry her but she didnt like him and that is why she is telling her lies about pregrency. I later accepted her into my world again as if the end as come to all these child plays.

In May this year, I called her on phone but her mother picked the call and her mother answered me "HELLO VICTOR" (that is the name of the guy I'm talking about) I switch off my phone and vowed not to call her again. She pleaded that nothing is going on between them again, she said that the guy is not in town again and there is no way they can contact. Well, I accepted that for the sack of love I have for her.

But this Monday, another scene happened again. I called her on phone the way I used to call her and her mother picked the call again and said (HELLO VICTOR). I swicth off my set like the other time. After a while, the girl called me and I didnt pick the call but the next day Tuesday), I pick the call and she said why I didnt call her yesterday. I told her to ask from the person that picked the call, may be she told her Victor called but it wasn't Victor that called but it was I that called. To cut it short, since that day, I have been taking other side with her. What can I do as she used to claimed that she loves me.

Brother your story sounds kinda amigous and fictional, by the way what school did you graduate from

Na wa ooooh,
Re: Please, Who Can Help Me by Busta(f): 3:31am On Nov 11, 2006
why u gotta make all these stories always sooooooo damn long

take heart guy, she's cheatin on u!
Re: Please, Who Can Help Me by rightdude(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2006
@ gaby
chill out for the guy now afterall english na borrowed language

@ heyade
guy stop making a fool of yourself , move on in life
Re: Please, Who Can Help Me by ope30: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
bros! any way it is hard to follow but as a man u have to let her go, pls stop calling her, dont waste ur time. na so girls be ohh, after they will say guys are bad...
Re: Please, Who Can Help Me by nicechic(f): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
d truth is dat she has a serious date......and she luvs yu cs of one or two tins u re doin for her. pls let her go, she claims she luvs u bt cnt tell u a simple truth rather she uses tears to shut u up.....wise up bro. Life continues.
Re: Please, Who Can Help Me by Matildachinyere(f): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
gaby:

Brother your story sounds kinda amigous and fictional, by the way what school did you graduate from

Na wa ooooh,
Re: Please, Who Can Help Me by Matildachinyere(f): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
gaby:

Na wa ooooh,
the guy bullets flying around dat story can kill, so if u are pregnant or have any kind of ailment, pls don't read d story twice because u go just collapse meanwhile, I don dey get headache sef!
Re: Please, Who Can Help Me by rioemmanuel(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
oga o.....since 2006

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Comfort? Pls Help! / Before And After Marriage: Why Do Men Change 4 Bad? / Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.