Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Women!!! Why The Double Standards? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women!!! Why The Double Standards? (1640 Views)

Deadrat Scam And Double Standards / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / Men And Their Double Standards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Dygeasy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
These are things that have happened several times and several instances which I do think need to be tabled or addressed or discussed.

1.Why do women think men have to put up with several of their shortcomings irrespective of what the man feels? They think men have no choice than to stick around because it is what they signed up for. They become overly comfortable and complacent thus ignoring the basic important things that make the relationship thrive. They can but men cannot. Double Standards!!

2. Why do contemporary women believe settling bills is up to the man alone? Should there be a situation or a problem and the woman handle the bills for a while, the man may get a constant reminder of that instance for the rest of his life. Yet they expect men to do this for the rest of their lives and not see it as a big deal. Double standards!!!

3. Why should women see sex as a favour that must be gratified in cash or kind? They often think only men enjoy sex and so for the enjoyment given to men, they must get something in return. Why can't a man have sex with a woman and they both move on and forget about it. I'll get you a gift for your birthday or some other event. Definitely not because we enjoyed each other.

4. Why do ladies generalize and tag all men as cheats and an average guy as randy? But they aren't willing to concede to the fact that their dad's and brothers and Uncles fall in this category as well.

5. Why do women hinge their moods on only what they're feeling and expect a man to be up and doing everytime regardless of what he is going through or facing? If a man goes into recluse because of a personal feeling, they scream blue murder and complain of lack of attention. Most women think men don't need attention too.

6. Why can a woman have the right to hurl abusive and insultive words at a man and also blackmail a man emotionally while a man cannot do the same without being tagged foolish or some other derogatory words? They are quick to tag anything domestic violence. Those two words have definitely being overused and abused.

cheesycheesy

This one is from my head o.. Just looking for trouble. cheesy

Lalasticlala, take me there cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by SUPERPACK: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
why why why why why all na why.
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Kingsasian(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Revenge
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Counter thread cheesy
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by vizkiz: 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
women... Can't kill them, can't do without them angry
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by amokeme(f): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dygeasy:

1.Why do women think men have to put up with several of their shortcomings irrespective of what the man feels? They think men have no choice than to stick around because it is what they signed up for. They become overly comfortable and complacent thus ignoring the basic important things that make the relationship thrive. They can but men cannot. Double Standards!!
women don't feel you have to " put up with their shortcomings " ( since you are perfect yourself ) you ( MEN ) just think that is what we feel, and it's all in your head. But since you have a choice, why making it seem like a big deal? And men are also guilty of the boldwink

Dygeasy:

2. Why do contemporary women believe settling bills is up to the man alone? Should there be a situation or a problem and the woman handle the bills for a while, the man may get a constant reminder of that instance for the rest of his life. Yet they expect men to do this for the rest of their lives and not see it as a big deal. Double standards!!!
not all women have a problem with splitting bills ( I wonder why we are generalising ) and @ the bold, that's your ego talking. Most times, when the woman is incharge of the bills, you feel belittled hence attributes any and every little misunderstanding to the fact that she is in charge of the bills, again, it's all in your head wink

Dygeasy:

3. Why should women see sex as a favour that must be gratified in cash or kind? They often think only men enjoy sex and so for the enjoyment given to men, they must get something in return. Why can't a man have sex with a woman and they both move on and forget about it. I'll get you a gift for your birthday or some other event. Definitely not because we enjoyed each other.
this one is actually the other way round ( or should I say it's in circles ), some guys feel because they give or assist a girl financially, they are entitled to having sex with her. And in the process of feeling it's " your right " you tend to get desperate, and she in turn sees it like it's a kind of favour since you are acting like your life depends on it ( meanwhile, you are struggling not to be cheated cheesy ). And at the bold, why can't men give girls money and just move on and forget about it. cool

Dygeasy:

4. Why do ladies generalize and tag all men as cheats and an average guy as randy? But they aren't willing to concede to the fact that their dad's and brothers and Uncles fall in this category as well.
the same way guys ( just as you are doing now ) generalise that all girls are cheats and gold diggers... forgetting that you have mothers, sisters, and female relatives also tongue

Dygeasy:

5. Why do women hinge their moods on only what they're feeling and expect a man to be up and doing everytime regardless of what he is going through or facing? If a man goes into recluse because of a personal feeling, they scream blue murder and complain of lack of attention. Most women think men don't need attention too.
women don't think you have to. You just feel responsible to act.. and about attention, we know men need attention. I mean, who doesn't? But the problem is you men think showing a sign you need attention is weakness, and in that case we cannot help you. Women are affectionate by nature. So giving that isn't a problem for us.

And your NO.6
If a woman insults or "abuse" you, abuse and insult her back without shame and don't care about what people will say cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by feldido(m): 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yeah, I love it.

Best Counter grin grin
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Alexander001(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
waiting for the ladies.
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by ShakurM(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
All my ladies, Oh na na na grin
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by juniorportland(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
I go laugh tire today
laying down and sipping kunu as usual
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Just watching in 7D.
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by unapapadeycraze: 12:04am On Apr 06, 2016
Lalasticlala hateU2, take this thread to front page.
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 06, 2016
Why do men call women B's an H's for no reason
but a man is praised as a player when fooling with different women

Why do men generalize an tag/acuss all women of being gold diggers
When that's the farthest from the truth(though some will swear its Gospel truth)

Why do men want women to be physically flawless
When they themselves are not

Why do men call women shallow for wanting tall sexy dudes with well developed muscle
But they want women with big breast an butts

Why the double standard
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by mumumugu(m): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2016
why does everyone want to create s counter threadna
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Dygeasy(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Amokeme

LOL! Nice. This thread speaks for a particular percentage of men anyway.

Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by mathias32(m): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2016
I didn't read it o
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by nuggarito: 1:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Why is it that, When a Lady slaps you, its seen as a way of venting her anger but when a man slaps you its seen as an abuse or harassment.

They say child birth causes much pain but what about kicking a nigga in the balls??
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Dygeasy(m): 1:39am On Apr 06, 2016
nuggarito:
Why is it that, When a Lady slaps you, its seen as a way of venting her anger but when a man slaps you its seen as an abuse or harassment.

They say child birth causes much pain but what about kicking a nigga in the balls??
Have you been kicked in the balls before?
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Lalasticlala h.ateU2, take this thread to front page.
undecided undecided

I resemble mod 4 ur eyes undecided
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2016
HMM what more can i say, these are not the kind of women we had in the olden days, the women in the olden days had no problem with their spouse, infact there was not a single issue of divorce. But you see feminism and the media have brainwashed our women, most especially African women into making then think that they too can play their men, they think its d duty of the men to provide for the family when they spend their money on brazillian hair and all sort of rubbish things, they want a man to stay by their side 24/7 forgeting that as a ruler of the world, a man has to be out there mastering his environment. They see sex as favour forgetting that if she fails to conceive for the man, then the man's family will have to look for another wife for the man. THey tag all men as cheats forgeting that they have a pastor(a man) which they so much believe in as holy. oh how as the media, the western world and feminism brainwashed our AFRICA WOMEN.
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2016
Childish
Dry
Boring
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by onstelly(f): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HMM what more can i say, these are not the kind of women we had in the olden days, the women in the olden days had no problem with their spouse, infact there was not a single issue of divorce. But you see feminism and the media have brainwashed our women, most especially African women into making then think that they too can play their men, they think its d duty of the men to provide for the family when they spend their money on brazillian hair and all sort of rubbish things, they want a man to stay by their side 24/7 forgeting that as a ruler of the world, a man has to be out there mastering his environment. They see sex as favour forgetting that if she fails to conceive for the man, then the man's family will have to look for another wife for the man. THey tag all men as cheats forgeting that they have a pastor(a man) which they so much believe in as holy. oh how as the media, the western world and feminism brainwashed our AFRICA WOMEN.
You haven't seen anything yet
You guys should leave us the hell alone
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

You haven't seen anything yet
You guys should leave us the hell alone
we cannot leave u all alone when u all are headed for the wrong direction, we must save our women and make them see the truth.
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by onstelly(f): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
we cannot leave u all alone when u all are headed for the wrong direction, we must save our women and make them see the truth.
Which truth
I see no truth rather you wanna take us back to the dark age and we refused
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Lsofdk(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2016
i dy come
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by ChappyChase: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
why do women think they're doing us a favour once it comes to sex? Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2016
just passing by.
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2016
Nice one Op... nice one...

i remember watching a clip of a lady smashing her boyfriend's windscreen b'cos she THOUGHT he was cheating and those passing by acted like nothing was happening... funny how she later found out she was wrong about the cheating aspect.. smh..

What would have happened if reverse was the case probably some guys and gals would have turned into superheroes that day cheesy
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by gunners160(m): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2016
amokeme:
women don't feel you have to " put up with their shortcomings " ( since you are perfect yourself ) you ( MEN ) just think that is what we feel, and it's all in your head. But since you have a choice, why making it seem like a big deal? And men are also guilty of the boldwink

not all women have a problem with splitting bills ( I wonder why we are generalising ) and @ the bold, that's your ego talking. Most times, when the woman is incharge of the bills, you feel belittled hence attributes any and every little misunderstanding to the fact that she is in charge of the bills, again, it's all in your head wink

this one is actually the other way round ( or should I say it's in circles ), some guys feel because they give or assist a girl financially, they are entitled to having sex with her. And in the process of feeling it's " your right " you tend to get desperate, and she in turn sees it like it's a kind of favour since you are acting like your life depends on it ( meanwhile, you are struggling not to be cheated cheesy ). And at the bold, why can't men give girls money and just move on and forget about it. cool

the same way guys ( just as you are doing now ) generalise that all girls are cheats and gold diggers... forgetting that you have mothers, sisters, and female relatives also tongue

women don't think you have to. You just feel responsible to act.. and about attention, we know men need attention. I mean, who doesn't? But the problem is you men think showing a sign you need attention is weakness, and in that case we cannot help you. Women are affectionate by nature. So giving that isn't a problem for us.

And your NO.6
If a woman insults or "abuse" you, abuse and insult her back without shame and don't care about what people will say cheesy cheesy
Menh u kan lie oooo.. .
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by nuggarito: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Dygeasy:
Have you been kicked in the balls before?
no I have not being kicked but I trully how it feels, its beyond pain and embarassment.
Re: Women!!! Why The Double Standards? by gunners160(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Why do men call women B's an H's for no reason
but a man is praised as a player when fooling with different women

Why do men generalize an tag/acuss all women of being gold diggers
When that's the farthest from the truth(though some will swear its Gospel truth)

Why do men want women to be physically flawless
When they themselves are not

Why do men call women shallow for wanting tall sexy dudes with well developed muscle
But they want women with big breast an butts

Why the double standard

It is simple just do the following:lock your house or room with a padlock that gets opened by any type of key then you will know the reason why men behave that way. After all, experience is the best teacher
Are ladies not gold diggers? Pls tell me what is the drive of majority of ladies? Or you can as well agree to date that poor gate man beside your house. Remember loves does not cost a thing.
kan u use your money to buy something that has no quality or is substandard? the same applies to men. We can't waste our time and resources going for substandard goods. We use years,months and resources in wooing ladies and u want us to go for a product that does not worth it?Haba even devil go curse us na . Sha, Maybe the day women wil stop forming hard to get we will change our approach
and consider them.
That is lie. We men knw that no body is perfect but that does not mean we are ready to chase after ladies DAT don't shave dhr armpit or their pussy hair. Haba! you want make we sophisticate and die?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladys Come In And Make Your Choice / Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? / Your Best Quality In Five Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.