Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation (30567 Views)

David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion / Nigerian Soldiers Train With UK Royal Troops. PICS / Presidency To Probe Nigerians Named In Panama Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by shaddoww: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
Former Senate President David Mark has been associated with running eight offshore companies registered in British Virgin Island.
His former wife is also listed as owning shell accounts.

Senator Mark (Benue South), who recently won re-election into the upper chamber for the fifth time, is the latest Nigerian to be named in the secret assets leak of files belonging to Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca.

The firm, reputed as one of the most secretive companies in the world, helped clients to register offshore entities, some of which are then used to launder money, evade taxes and dodge sanctions.
Senate President Bukola Saraki’s wife, former Delta State Governor James Ibori, Saraki’s brother Laolu, his associate Obi Asika and Olufela Ibidapo have also been named as running shell companies in the tiny islands.

Already the world wide scandal has claimed Iceland Prime Minister who on Tuesday following pressure from the citizens for keeping a secret account.

http://thenationonlineng.net/mark-named-in-panama-papers-with-uk-properties/

2 Shares

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Oh sweet jesus
will you please make me a jailer
when all these guys are sentenced
it ll be a pleasure squeezing their balls on your behalf
one wailer downstairs said this is witchhunting
Nigerians please pity wailers pray for them during your daily devotions

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by udumosam23(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by tafabaloo(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Kkk
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Dominionhost(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Watching
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by DaBullIT(m): 3:43am On Apr 06, 2016
lol

I wonder if the official panama leaks has been updated, last i checked, these names aren't there except that of Ibori

and i posted the original links

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Eboski(m): 4:04am On Apr 06, 2016
let see are it goes.... watching this seasonal film in 3D....
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Oche211(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2016
Chai!! There is God ooo see wickedness
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by SUPERPACK: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2016
more problem for mark truck, all this money u people are sharing there is God o

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by tunwumi: 6:43am On Apr 06, 2016
Saraki Y?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by maximunimpact(m): 6:45am On Apr 06, 2016
this is becoming more like #Dasukigate, everyday adds one more accomplice.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2016
E don be for some people wallahi.
Panama papers!!! Corruption Biro!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ChappyChase: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2016
The way this thing dey go, hope we no go shock if Bubu name appear for the list

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ChetaNwaeze: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Okay
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by datola: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Why is the Panama Leakes and their foreign media partners targeting only PDP members?

This fight is partial and not acceptable to gullible Nigerian youths.

Modified:
A lot of kids on Nairaland have quoted me saying I am accusing Panama of being partial and only targeting only PDP members.

These are the classic examples of the gullible Nigerian youths who cry wolf where there is none and don't know what sarcasm is in English language.

@Kyase, thank you for getting the message.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Kyase(m): 6:56am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why is the Panama Leakes and their foreign media partners targeting only PDP members.

This fight is partial and not acceptable to gaulible Nigerian youths.
Lol panama is winch hunting PDP. grin

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Flexherbal(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2016
After the naming, what's next?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why is the Panama Leakes and their foreign media partners targeting only PDP members?

lmao...
Gbamm

Signed. IPod yoot, tout section. grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by jaybee3(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Kyase:

Lol panama is winch hunting PDP. grin

You go fear retarded goats na
Just imagine the doofus calling it witch-hunting

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Kyase(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2016
jaybee3:

You go fear retarded goats na
Just imagine the doofus calling it witch-hunting
Ahahahahaha you wey know.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
lol

I wonder if the official panama leaks has been updated, last i checked, these names aren't there except that of Ibori

and i posted the original links

i just went through the international journalist website and i only saw ibori name.

Where did the Nation get their news from

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:

This fight is partial and not acceptable to gullible Nigerian youths.

Excuse me??

The Panama papers are not targeting anyone, they are merely exposing the corrupt deeds of some politicians. If APC were to be as big as PDP eight years ago, a lot of APC member would be targeted too. Come to think of it, APC and PDP are almost the same entity judging from the people who constitute their ranks. Nobody is witch-hunting anyone.

Edit 1.

My attention—of Ops attempt at humour— has been drawn by Mapet. Need I say; "I wasn't criticising the poster , rather, I only added some thoughts in the original direction."

-WriteBoy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by shaddoww: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2016
Am happy this thing cuts across different countries of the world and nobody will actually scream witch or wizard hunt, and d fact that it claimed it's first casualty (Iceland P. M) yesterday gives it more credibility. This is where our civil society organisations, Nlc n rights activists are supposed to roll out drums n lead people in protest but they won't because there is nothing in it for them.

10 Likes

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2016
A lot of Heads are going to roll along with the Panama Papers

PMB, "Where are you oh?"— this is a golden opportunity for you to save face. We all remember your promise to fight corruption to a standstill during your campaigns, well lets say you have made a huge mess of the fight in recent time ok... but Panama Papers, come on, that's all you need to set the records straight and show to the whole world that you're serious about ridding Nigeria of corruption. This time, the fight on corruption would not have the strange characteristics of chasing only southern PDP members all over the place.

PMB, but I also highly doubt anything will result, you have strange bedfellows. The people in your team are not saints, and seeing the way that you pander to their every whim, even after declaring "I am for nobody and for everyone" is a huge foretaste of your inaction.

-WriteBoy

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:

Go to the International journalist website that deals on Panama papers and click on countries. Its only Saraki and ibori who is in prison that are there for now.
Saraki is in APC but lets not be disturbed by all these things when the issue of Fuel is still the top priority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ijedallar: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2016
When are they going to show us Amechi,Tinubu,Fashola and many other Nigerian politicians investment? or were they in the system as Governors Senators and in many other political offices without investing their money? I sugest The new government should be more focus on the plite and suffering of the masses and stop this political witchhunting,the should show us their roadmap and paletive measures to show that they are seroiuse in what they are doing.
Even in a family blame game never solve anybody's problem.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:43am On Apr 06, 2016
And to think he will still carry on with his legislative job is terrible.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Frankyboy1(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2016
This just shows how much PDP has ruined this country in the era of abundance! Unfortunately na BUHARI de use e head de carry all their gbese! May God see him tru

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by bigerboy200: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2016
shame on we Nigerians that have allowed thieves to rule over us..

5 Likes

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by SuperSuave(m): 8:33am On Apr 06, 2016
Kasala don burst!! Yawa don gas!! Water don enter garri
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Firefire(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Criminals everywhere you go... undecided
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ngmgeek(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Oya David Mark. See your life smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others / Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.