Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS (30577 Views)

Buhari Interacting With Soldiers At Katsina Airport (Photos) / IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Angelanest: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
There was jubilation today as the Magistrate Court in Umuahia, Abia State discharged 10 members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB who were arrested on 4th Sept at Isigate Umuahia following a clash with soldiers.

Reports had it that the military personnel shot a tricycle operator who is also an IPOB member for saying he was a Biafran and so, hung a Biafran flag on his tricycle.

The development led to protest and the military men allegedly called for re-enforcement and began shooting live bullets to disperse the protesters.

The youths pictured with injured faces were received by IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu after their release by the army.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/court-discharges-ipob-members-arrested-clash-soldiers-isigate-photos.html

Photo-credit; Abia Breaking News

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Cyynthia(f): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
And the govt keep popularizing the struggle day by day with their stupidity. They have been arrested and released , what has govt achieved with this foolishness now ?

If Nnamdi KANU who stayed in prison for 2 yrz, didn't back out, is it these people that just stayed few days that would get tired of agitation ?.

Nigeria government is getting desperate and they are loosing it all.

163 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by fernandez1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Abi u no see

23 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by ritababe(f): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
why release them? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by attackgat: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Arresting a person for putting a Biafran flag in front of a tricycle?

How is it against the law to fly a Biafran flag?

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by SaiNigeria: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
See how they are all smiling and beaming with confidence.....

That's how is it when you have a strong legal backup.

Nnamdi kanu has succeeded in restoring sanity to Nigeria's legal system

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by ahaika23: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
GameGod:
See his face, poverty stricken brainwashed miscreant.
yea, he's poor, very poor at that but is willing to pay the price for his generation unborn to be free. That's class! Can that be said of you?

277 Likes 31 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Zeemic(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
Their legal team is doing great

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by greatiyk4u(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
There is nothing in LIFE as risky as taking a STUPID RISK

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by IloveMoney: 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
They met with Nnamdi Kanu today....Nnamdi Kanu is truly a leader. No shaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNgkcDZcn8E

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by deepwater(f): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
If the IPOB legal team could secure bail of their members within 48 hours from the Nigeria system without paying a dime, it is safe to say the Nigeria system operated illegally and has always been operating illegal using fear as their vital tool.

Honestly, I would support any nation that fights for the right of its common citizen.

It feels great to know that your nation would come for your rescue even if you are a Keke driver.

These guys are over 35 years of age on the average and this might be their first time experiencing their ''nation'' fight for them for free.

That would surely give them sense of belonging and full allegiance to the Biafra struggle.

Nigeria failed to identify with all its citizens irrespective of boarders and tribe, hence the continuous strive to secede

Daboomb:

You Igbos are all dunces.
That the miscreants were released ON BAIL within 48hrs, shows that the Nigerian system upholds law and dignity of EVERYONE.
But they are on Bail and it is not yet Uhuru.

The soldiers hsould have blasted their legs irrepairably. You cant cause a Mob-action on a military base and not get shot, even in America

I see IPOB trying to push the limit of the presidnt's patience and l know that when you keep pushing someone to the wall, they will turn and face you.

Very soon, we will witness the end of patience of this Govt wthl all these IPOB scallywags and thei rleader nnamdi kanu.
I just hope all other Igbos keeping quiet now, will not follow in paying a very high price for the stupidity of Nnamdi kanu.

All those who keep quiet and guilty of being an accomplice. undecided undecided

Dear Daboomb,

Yours above is well noted, however, I am amazed you couldn't advise your opinion without insults.
The soldiers should have blasted their legs you said, legs of unarmed persons riding Keke and refusing to give bribe??

Same soldiers that are paid to defend it's citizens? Haba!

I tell you what, having a soldier boot on ground in country is a sign of failure already.

When you grow up, attend a good university, study hard, graduate, get a good job, work outside your continent, get exposed, stay with civilized people -- you will get the change you deserve, because Buhari can not change you.

147 Likes 16 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by SEOManiac: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nigeria defeated intellectually...

Now their Morales are higher than before.

The army may have dealt heavy blows on them, but they still stand proud.

They've seen the worst, no shaking again.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by LastSurvivor11: 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
He's only crime was that he hung Biafra flag on his..
I weak for Nigeria

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Sprumbabafather: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Biafra 2-0 Nigeria yet to score grin

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Angelanest: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by cr7rooney10(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
One day ur monkey will go market and never return

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Edu3Again: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
The Army will never arrest fulani herdsmen that murder

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Lusola15: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Let the igbo's go in peace

I support them 100%, please don't ask me why

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by firo08(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
GameGod:
See his face, poverty stricken brainwashed ugly miscreant. I noticed, its mostly the hungry and the wretched igbos that agitate for Biafráud.
take heart...e pain u? U never see... I guess the next biafra news u will hear then u hAve no option than to hang ur self.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Lexusgs430: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Are those all his soldiers ?

This joke is becoming entertaining ......

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sun must surely rise again...onye na a maka!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Handsomecole(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
poverty and illetacry is a bastard. .. I'm Igbo and proudly Nigerian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by nicegal76(f): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
GameGod:
See his face, poverty stricken brainwashed ugly miscreant. I noticed, its mostly the hungry and the wretched igbos that agitate for Biafráud.
you must be a confused man by saying such nonsense about them,,just know that they are far more better than all your generation put together

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by KingsJohnson(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
ritababe:
why release them? undecided

I just dey look you

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Bolustical: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
nicegal76:
you must be a confused man by saying such nonsense about them,,just know that they are[b] far more better than all your generation put together[/b]
They are far better and they are driving KEKE NAPEP?

Stop being daft and stupid

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by hardywaltz(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Now na morning
Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by anaton(m): 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
GameGod:
t

I'm not hungry and wretched but I support Biafra

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by chinoxstock: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Soon....the sun shall rise..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by Bolustical: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yes
Re: IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS by sonofdgods: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
<b>SHOCKING FACTS ABOUT IPOB</b>
1. IPOB has the most powerful radio station in the whole world.
2. IPOB is one of the richest organisations in the whole world, rich enough to rebuild the whole of Nigeria.
3. IPOB has a secret government you know nothing about, allow Biafra and we'll start elections.
4. IPOB has the most powerful leader in Africa.
5. IPOB has no equal alternative organization.
6. IPOB has more unregistered supporters than registered supporters.
7. IPOB does not pay it's members, it's a voluntary organisation yet it is the biggest and most populous organization in the whole world as it is found in over 100 countries.
8. IPOB has more sabotage within yet they're not significant enough.
9. IPOB stands for the needs of the whole of Africa including Nigeria.
10. IPOB is not fighting for Nnamdi Kanu. IPOB owns Nnamdi Kanu.
11. IPOB is legal!
Protected by international law.
12. IPOB will break Nigeria.

96 Likes 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.