Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation (30582 Views)

David Mark Drives Through Loko-Oweto Road To Otukpo As Project Nears Completion / Nigerian Soldiers Train With UK Royal Troops. PICS / Presidency To Probe Nigerians Named In Panama Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by mapet: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2016
ijedallar:
When are they going to show us Amechi,Tinubu,Fashola and many other Nigerian politicians investment? or were they in the system as Governors Senators and in many other political offices without investing their money? I sugest The new government should be more focus on the plite and suffering of the masses and stop this political witchhunting,the should show us their roadmap and paletive measures to show that they are seroiuse in what they are doing.
Even in a family blame game never solve anybody's problem.

Err, Bros,

Pls can you show us your Pry School Cert?

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ekoko1: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2016
[]Oh sweet jesus
will you please make me a jailer
when all these guys are sentenced
it ll be a pleasure squeezing their balls on your behalf
one wailer downstairs said this is witchhunting
Nigerians please pity wailers pray for them during your daily devotions[/quote]please answer this simple question, all the people in APC are saints (TRUE or FALSE) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by dasphinx1(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2016
seangy4konji:
I guess dat Asika is the brother to Asa Asika that follows naeto c and don jaZy up and down. If it him then I won't be bothered cos I usually wonder where their connection came in as you see them rolling to every parties and all and acting like nothing deh happen.

Now I know what's been happening.

Rich people are always friends to the rich.dem don loot us dry while you deh dust shoe every morning looking for a small job to sustain.

Nigeria.

Asa Asika is the nephew to the mentioned Obi Asika. Anyways, the rich are always friends with the rich, just like you said.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by mapet: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2016
ooshinibos:
I guess David Mark will get away it, because Nigeria is ruled and inhabited with corrupt leaders and citizens ..David Mark you are free because you are a Nigerian and your citizens don't take even care if you have an offshore account or not ..ain' t you lucky you are a Nigerian .

Get away with what? His case is just about to start. He was Senate president and all the alleged links to these "Shell Companies" were not declared in his forms....clear case for CCB
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Skywalker5(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2016
90 % of your politicians are guilty of this
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ooshinibos: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2016
mapet:

Get away with what? His case is just about to start. He was Senate president and all the alleged links to these "Shell Companies" were not declared in his forms....clear case for CCB

ok , I believe you ...lets check again in 6 months time .... hope you have heard that the prime minister of a country in Europe have resigned VOLUNTARY because his name appear on the shell companies data , the truth of the matter is that David mark should resign with no court case or the intervention of CCB
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by busyfishing(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why is the Panama Leakes and their foreign media partners targeting only PDP members?

This fight is partial and not acceptable to gaulible Nigerian youths.
did you hear yourself speak at all? Panama witch hunting PDP?? Oh jeeez..bigot
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by busyfishing(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:
Why is the Panama Leakes and their foreign media partners targeting only PDP members?

did you hear yourself speak at all? Panama witch hunting PDP? Oh jeeez angry
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by 4C2215131: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2016
Imagine David Mark a Nigerian resigning...keep wishing!
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ofwest: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2016
20 trillion dollars Panama leak David Mark, Saraki and co. should follow the foot step of the Ice Land Prime minister by resigning honourably. People should watch live coverage of the P M' s resignation on CNN , Aljazeera and the BBC and other world TV net works. I could listen to some wailers at the background saying it is the hand work of Buhari against the oppositions.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2016
mapet:

@WriteBoy,

Is it your comprehension or sense of humour that need retrofitting?

Not exchanging words bro; but you asked that I make my findings clear-Judging from my post, we both said the same thing: "APC and PDP are the same."

I am puzzled as to what you really mean and, your need for hard words.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ooshinibos: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2016
yoribo:
[size=28pt] When we say God will do it or we need God does not mean God will do it in person, He will archives His purposes thru people, so don't interpret Bible mechanically be spiritual a bit thank you. [/size]
I Disagree with YOU , it is spiritual laziness to attribute everything to GOD to do for you , what about if in his sovereignty he has left you to do something about it ..and here lies the problem of Nigeria ..if it goes well it is God , if it does not go well -God did not want it , either way it is God . this is false doctrine , Not everything is controlled by God ...
when are you going to take responsibility Yoribo , do your part and God will do his part ..that's what am trying to say ...have you wondered why Nigeria is getting worse in spite of all the religious activity and more ..it is because we have left what God have empowered human beings we to do and gave it over God to do ....I can continue but I got stuff to do and God will bless the work of my hands ..the lord changes the life of the people that are doing the best they can ..Nigeria is not doing the best they can ..they are still praying and voting discrepant leaders from top to bottom ..Rise up Yoribo ..the power to change has been given to you
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Jesusloveyou: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:

is only sillican youth like you that can be stupid like a confirm fool
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Doubleagent008(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
lol

I wonder if the official panama leaks has been updated, last i checked, these names aren't there except that of Ibori

and i posted the original links

the data has not been fully decrypted and analyzed so I read. it a 2.6 TB of data released on Sunday. think about the machinery that encrypted it then now imagine the work needed to decrypt and analyse it.
mind you, the Nigerian factor will still come in ( rumours). names will start coming out that even the person who owns and holds the list can find there.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by mapet: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2016
WriteBoy:

Not exchanging words bro; but you asked that I make my findings clear-Judging from my post, we both said the same thing: "APC and PDP are the same."

I am puzzled as to what you really mean and, your need for hard words.

OK Sorry!

The guy was joking. Some of us cannot even see humour when it's staring us in the face
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Doubleagent008(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Waiting for when OBJ, Tinubu, Amechi,etc to b called... If not na ojoro! tongue
their own no dey panama e dey Switzerland and under pacific ocean. until those ones leak, Bro you may no see those names.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2016
mapet:

OK Sorry!

The guy was joking. Some of us cannot even see humour when it's staring us in the face

Text—improperly punctuated—is the playing ground of ambiguity.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by piagetskinner(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Everyday there's something new to read about #awon panamerians
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by marcusaurelio(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2016
chasing papers when his state has the highest poverty rate...Some people will rot in volcanic crater...
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Tinyemeka(m): 11:09am On Apr 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
lol

I wonder if the official panama leaks has been updated, last i checked, these names aren't there except that of Ibori

As in you went through all the 11.5m documents and 2.5TB of data containing the information and came to the conclusion that only Ibori and Saraki were contained therein? undecided

The documents known as the Panama Papers are being released in batches and was distributed to different media houses so that the ultimate source of the leak would prove difficult to trace.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by WILL888(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2016
MetaHuman:
lmao...
Gbamm

Signed. IPod yoot, tout section. grin

Why some people deliberately refused to use this thing called brain?
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by sLentlover7778(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Tinubu is next
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Goke7: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2016
There is already an expose on theophilus danjuma. Panama on the move
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2016
datola:

lol, wetin concern Panama with PDP? Nigerians need to open their brains...dirty leaders are busy taking the country's funds every day and you're here taking side for a political party. PDP, APC are all full of corrupt individual who are only there for their pockets only. They don't care if you and I live or eat, please lets us articulate our views to the world so that we can better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by yoribo: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2016
[size=28pt] Brother u can do nothing without him, that is why we reference Him, As an alcoholic when you say God pleas help me all the time, obviously God will not from Heaven kick out bottle in your mouth. But what that does is to remind you what you hate and what you want to stop. So by professing God help me, you are putting yourself in an edge to carry out what you want to stop. Or God by how we don't know organize a system thru which when u see alcohol you will run. I hope u understand with me [/size]quote author=ooshinibos post=44453025]
I Disagree with YOU , it is spiritual laziness to attribute everything to GOD to do for you , what about if in his sovereignty he has left you to do something about it ..and here lies the problem of Nigeria ..if it goes well it is God , if it does not go well -God did not want it , either way it is God . this is false doctrine , Not everything is controlled by God ...
when are you going to take responsibility Yoribo , do your part and God will do his part ..that's what am trying to say ...have you wondered why Nigeria is getting worse in spite of all the religious activity and more ..it is because we have left what God have empowered human beings we to do and gave it over God to do ....I can continue but I got stuff to do and God will bless the work of my hands ..the lord changes the life of the people that are doing the best they can ..Nigeria is not doing the best they can ..they are still praying and voting discrepant leaders from top to bottom ..Rise up Yoribo ..the power to change has been given to you [/quote]
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by trippleXXL(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=DaBullIT post=44445410]lol

The Panama leaks contains over 11.5 million files and over 1 terabytes in size. More names will creep up as files are being analysed my friend.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by trippleXXL(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
i just went through the international journalist website and i only saw ibori name.

Where did the Nation get their news from

You mean you were able to go through all 11.5 million files? Legendary.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by nollywoodbabe: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
datola:

They are doing it cos they hate PDP and PDP destroyed their Country 1000yrs ago. I hope that makes sense to you
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by owumzy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
As long as it's corruption a Nigerian must show..... Too bad for our image.
Yet most of us don't see the need to urgently change the trajectory.
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by ooshinibos: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
yoribo:
[size=28pt] Brother u can do nothing without him, that is why we reference Him, As an alcoholic when you say God pleas help me all the time, obviously God will not from Heaven kick out bottle in your mouth. But what that does is to remind you what you hate and what you want to stop. So by professing God help me, you are putting yourself in an edge to carry out what you want to stop. Or God by how we don't know organize a system thru which when u see alcohol you will run. I hope u understand with me [/size]quote author=ooshinibos post=44453025]
when are you going to take responsibility Yoribo , do your part and God will do his part ..that's what am trying to say ...have you wondered why Nigeria is getting worse in spite of all the religious activity and more ..it is because we have left what God have empowered human beings we to do and gave it over God to do ....I can continue but I got stuff to do and God will bless the work of my hands ..the lord changes the life of the people that are doing the best they can ..Nigeria is not doing the best they can ..they are still praying and voting discrepant leaders from top to bottom ..Rise up Yoribo ..the power to change has been given to you

I see some of your point but you have not understood my point ,I am not against prayer , I derived strength from prayer but I don't like the way our people; including our leaders are using prayer or the sovereignty of God ' to cheat and misled us `, believing that makes us and them unaccountable and that's my point , how is it working out for you and Nigeria with all your prayers ,you have oil under your ground but you still experience fuel scarcity , do you want God to help you drill the crude oil and distribute it for you , there is nothing wrong in saying God help me , but you have to helped yourself , the bible even quotes God saying come let us reason together , he also said I will bless the work of your hands -that means you have to work then the you will be blessed .. Nigeria should cleanse of be evil religious people and then God will be able to move forward with us .God will never do for you what he is empower for you to do ( check it anywhere ) , he will only remind you of what he told you and open your eyes to what you already have .. we need a change of Mindset in Nigeria when it comes to prayer...and most importantly , a realization moment and an eye opener to what God has already blessed us with , we are better off than a multiple of nations when it comes to natural resources and you know it .. I changed my mindset and my life have change for the better ..change Yoribo .. read your bible with your mind turn on , you will be amaze how blessed you are , you will actually stop begging God to help you but seek him to open your eyes to your blessings that are already here
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by banio: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
I am sure most Nigerians have offshore accounts. The amount might be negligible
Re: David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation by DaBullIT(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
trippleXXL:
[/quote]

[quote author=Tinyemeka post=44454154]

As in you went through all the 11.5m documents and 2.5TB of data containing the information and came to the conclusion that only Ibori and Saraki were contained therein? undecided

The documents known as the Panama Papers are being released in batches and was distributed to different media houses so that the ultimate source of the leak would prove difficult to trace.
You people never cease to amaze me , I read the official source of the link and i am saying that's the only name on there , That of James Ibori , i have been refreshing and there's no new information there

I am not trying to defend anyone , i am just saying what i have seen and what i know , I am sure if they want to distribute information, they will not send it in a USB, they will send a link to whoever the recipient is and the link from the official source is what i have , if you do not understand me , do not bother to quote me , i have had enough for this crab and bull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly / Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians / Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.