Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Would You Allow Your Spouse Do Business With An Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Spouse Do Business With An Ex? (3591 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Do Business With An Ex? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
mimzy:
han han, that is greediness ke cheesy

grin No be greed omode yi. At least , that will be my recompense if any nonsense ol' feeling crop up ykno. Ah no fit lose double double like that jarey cheesy
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Do Business With An Ex? by BluStreak(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2016
Creamish:

Before I can allow my spouse to do biz with my ex....I have to ponder on these questions..

* How much do I trust him?
* How often will they meet & where?
* Am I going to be cool with their phone conversations?
* Is he easily swayed?
* Is this business worth the worry?
* What is the gestation period of this business?

Frankly, it wont be easy to watch them do business together cos my man is only human. The fact that they have a history together makes it harder. It's much easier to work with someone who u'v got no history with (chances of cheating is minimal). Everything still boils down to TRUST.

My honest thought... I'd rather they don't do biz together.

BTW.. Lalasticlala ..this is FP worthy. Room for more opinions. wink

So far, this is the most thought out response to this post. Very matured and well articulated.

OP is living in denial in all sincerity. Doing business with the opposite sex ain't a big deal but doing same with someone you have once had an amorous affair with is a ticking time bomb. Feelings can be controlled but not suppressed. Something that is being controlled can get out of control so the best bet is, avoid it.

However, if the business partnership will involve the US guy sending stuffs and d lady disposes of them and remits proceeds to him in the US, fine by me as long as contact is minimal at best.

Don't leave your doors open for robbers to stroll in. It is better they worked it to gain entrance than you blame yourself later.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Do Business With An Ex? by firstking01(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2016
cool
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse Do Business With An Ex? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
No No No.
It's a no no.
Besides, one's ex shouldn't know about one's financial or business situation. It's just not necessary or right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Reasons Guys Friendzone Girls / I Just Captured The Most Beautiful Sky I Have Ever Seen / Lady Offers Sex To Those Who Voted For Ghana's Mahama For President (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.