Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

(Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush (1338 Views)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by ettaetta(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2016
There are some girls who have no problem going up to the person they like and flirting aggressively until he is just as obsessed with her as she is with him – if not more. These girls aren’t terrified to make the first move, the thought of rejection doesn’t paralyze them, and they don’t spend a conversation blurting outawkwardthings and then trying to backtrack . Here are15 things all shy girls do when they have a crush on someone:
1. Stare at your crush until they notice you, then look away really quickly and act like you weren’t just staring.
2. Wait for your crush to talk to you rather than approach them, even when you’re dying to talk.
3. Blush the entire time you’re talking to your crush even though you have nothing to be blushing about.
4. Go places you know your crush will be at, not trying to stalk him, but just in the hopes that he will talk to you.
5. Hold eye contact for a few seconds because you read you should do that, then freak out about it.
6. Talk to him online a lot but when you see them in person, clam up completely.
7. Say something extremely awkward. All the time. In every conversation.
8. Laugh or giggle when you’re at a loss for words, even if it doesn’t make sense.
9. Try to think of something witty and smart and wonderful to say when talking, but actually think of it three hours after you spoke.
10. Make sure you’re in a group setting with him because it’s easier to talk that way.
11. Refuse to flirt unless you’re almost positive he is flirting with you.
12. Only tell him any kind of true feelings through text messages.
13. Fidget like a manic when talking to him, whether you’re tapping your feet, playing with your hair, or cracking your knuckles.
14. Get to a point where you avoid him because you’re so nervous.
15. Tell everyone how you feel about you crush… except, you know, your crush.

1 Share

Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by pillarmaria(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2016
funny but true

1 Like

Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by SweetieConstie(f): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Lol... Quite true! smiley
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by Luckyk(f): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2016
hmm true!
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by ATMC(f): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2016
2,5,10,15 is sooo me but I'm not really a very shy girl. Just a little.
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2016
all these NL psychologists sha.. make una start to dey make money with ur talent na

1 Like

Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by prettyjo(f): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2016
cool
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by sinaj(f): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2016
No 6 iz xo true grin
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by bash4us(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Who dare deny these?
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by Magician1503(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
So what do we do with this info?
Take it to the filling station? undecided
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chimoo counter thread everywhere
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:
Chimoo counter thread everywhere
So you are igbo. Teach me plzzz
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
So you are igbo. Teach me plzzz
Yes am that chick from the east Lol
Of cos I will teach you
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

Of cos I will teach you
so how do we go about it. Hope its this Owerri igbo that sounds cool and sweet to the ears
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

Of cos I will teach you
thanks
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by onstelly(f): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
so how do we go about it. Hope its this Owerri igbo that sounds cool and sweet to the ears
Lol nope not that owerri own oh
Am from anambra
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by iykekelvins(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
True
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by Shollyps(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
observing with orijin + weed. . valid points I think
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

Am from anambra
I'm also Anambra
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by ettaetta(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Magician1503:
So what do we do with this info? Take it to the filling station? undecided
yes, you are free to do that
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

Am from anambra
you didn't reply me smiley
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by Pharoahhhhhh: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Waw, very true
Re: (Counter thread)15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush by DanceVille: 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is my thread..
Source:www.nairaland.com/2374319/some-things-shy-guys-girls

Cc:lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get Revenge On Yhur Ex. (original Thread) / What's Your Take In Masturbation / Two Nigerian Female Students Caught On Tape Practicing Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.