Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. (2051 Views)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by blessedjohny4u: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
A 25 year old homosexual man from Los Angeles was recently attacked for kissing his boy friend in public, the incident which happened on their visit to the Miami beach saw the 25 year old Jordan Shaffer attacked by an unknown person while waiting for food
at a burger spot in the Beach.

In a statement released by the lawyer of Mr Schaeffer and the police it was believed that the attack was one motivated by hatred and nothing more, however Schaeffer believed at this time and age the city of Miami would be safe for homosexuals .

Schaeffer has since returned to the city of Los Angeles , and is reported to be recovering from the bruises he sustained from the attack, but he has stated that the physiological effect would have a more lasting effect on him a lot more .

curled from http://dmaingist..com.ng/2016/04/homosexual-man-attacked-for-kissing-his.html#more
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by cruzita(f): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
undecided they no knack am well!!!!ewu Benue
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
YES KILL THEM, HUNT THEM DOWN WITH NO MERCY.
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

So, ur a homophobic? undecided
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

So, ur a homophobic? undecided
yes boo boo but not a violent one.
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
undecided Pls kindly delete me from ur whatsapp.

I don't keep homophobic bigots. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Aaahh OK...well, I support LGBT .
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by delishpot: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

The depth of mans evil heart. Biko take it easy, when you take their lives, someone else that finds your own sin bad will also hunt and kill you. I do not think gays deserve to be killed or even marked. Just that as I do not want promiscuity or sexual immorality pushed on my kids be it gay or heterosexual.

SAINTSAMURAI:

But you want others to hunt and kill them? You the instigator calling for human blood to spill are even worse than those who will be seduced by your tongue and actually carry out the act.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
undecided Pls kindly delete me from ur whatsapp.

I don't keep homophobic bigots. Thank you.
SHUOO!!! OGHENE ME BIKO O, wait a minute, have i ever in my existence added u on whatsapp? hav we even chat with each oda b4? mr man ure not amongs my whatsapp friends and im nt ur friend on whatsapp, hav u even seen my phone number? oga o, i nor know u o. and yes i dislike homosexuals. i feel they are abnormal.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
but wetin concern d attacker concern ppl wey dey share affection? He really needs to be remanded at the psychiatry for proper mental illumination sha.
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaahh OK...well, I support LGBT .
I have a soft spot 4 lesbians but gays dsev to be burnt at the stake.
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
delishpot:

The depth of mans evil heart. Biko take it easy, when you take their lives, someone else that finds your own sin bad will also hunt and kill you. I do not think gays deserve to be killed or even marked. Just that as I do not want promiscuity or sexual immorality pushed on my kids be it gay or heterosexual.

But you want others to hunt and kill them? You the instigator calling for human blood to spill are even worse than those who will be seduced by your tongue and actually carry out the act.
LET THEM DIE
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

But what's the diff if those 2? In love, we are all the equal.. grin
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

But what's the diff if those 2? In love, we are all the equal.. grin
dats not love, dats abnormality and being led by demos from hell.
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SHUOO!!! OGHENE ME BIKO O, wait a minute, have i ever in my existence added u on whatsapp? hav we even chat with each oda b4? mr man ure not amongs my whatsapp friends and im nt ur friend on whatsapp, hav u even seen my phone number? oga o, i nor know u o. and yes i dislike homosexuals. i feel they are abnormal.
sonofabitch!

I've deleted ur fvckin slow ass frm my list.

Don't dare add me again.

Bullcrap
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by delishpot: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Please help me delete this comment. It is bringing you a very bad vibe. Abeg you with God.
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
sonofabitch!

I've deleted ur fvckin slow ass frm my list.

Don't dare add me again.

Bullcrap
wait a minute, look at my moniker clearer, im saintsamurai, there is no way in my entire life that i will add u durent on whatsaap, not even if a gun is place on my head, i rather die than add u on whatsaap, by d way. so mayb ure chating with d wrong person.
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
dats not love, dats abnormality and being led by demos from hell.

U believe in demons? I don't believe on it...there is no demon at all..I never seen one.this is a fictional...

Evrything a person does which is not normal, ppol wud blame it to the devil...why not blame it to himself instead?

Anyway, being LGBT wasn't made or led by the demons Boo..not at all..
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
delishpot:

Please help me delete this comment. It is bringing you a very bad vibe. Abeg you with God.
GAYS must be burnt at the stake while lesbians giving strokes of cane on their buttocks.
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

U believe in demons? I don't believe on it...there is no demon at all..I never seen one.this is a fictional...

Evrything a person does which is not normal, ppol wud blame it to the devil...why not blame it to himself instead?

Anyway, being LGBT wasn't made or led by the demons Boo..not at all..
HMMM dnt worry on a good day, i will upload real life videos to show u dat demons are real and proov that lgtb are bein led by demons.
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by fearlesschicken: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HMMM dnt worry on a good day, i will upload real life videos to show u dat demons are real and proov that lgtb are bein led by demons.

Can't wait for such hilarious video grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by TheProphetess(f): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Hey are you a Christian?
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Even in us too?
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by layla129(f): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Woman no go kill you..."not a violent one" after shouting kill them grin grin
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by LuveU2(f): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
wait a minute, look at my moniker clearer, im saintsamurai, there is no way in my entire life that i will add u durent on whatsaap, not even if a gun is place on my head, i rather die than add u on whatsaap, by d way. so mayb ure chating with d wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by LuveU2(f): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
ellacute45:
Even in us too?
Yes there are so many homophobics there who hate anything demonicliberal
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by hifaif1: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

You said they should be hunted down and killed and yet you say you aren't a violent homophobic!!! Gerriahere mehn!!!
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Gudintent: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
I live to see the day when no one bats an eye lid, seeing two men kiss in public.

Love and Peace kiss

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gudintent:
I live to see the day when no one bats an eye lid, seeing two men kiss in public.

Love and Peace kiss
That would be in d nxt 100yrs sad

i don't see dat happening in d foreseeable future.
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Iyamma
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

Woman no go kill you..."not a violent one" after shouting kill them grin grin
LOL na una fault na
Re: Homosexual Man Attacked For Kissing His Boy Friend In Public. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
TheProphetess:

Hey are you a Christian?
YES I AM

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Extremely Hilarious Quotes By President Robert Mugbe On Relationships / Top 10 Common Mistakes Every Guy Must Avoid In Bed. / I've Found New Love In A Yoruba Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.