Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April (37277 Views)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / "Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by mekanaky: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
oganbi ukwuocha
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by dokunbam(m): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Istandwithbuhari

I believe is for a good cause.

The result will be seen soon
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by onatisi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
chinchum:
PMB staying in the country will not hasten the arrival of refined oil vessels in to the country, but his visit to china may bring in investors from china to site refineries in Nigeria. Nigeria has no justification importing refined oil products in 2016, GEJ failed woefully on that very critical area.

I gladly voted out GEJ because he failed on two sub themes in the energy sector, oil refining , and power supply. If by end of 2018, Nigeria is still importing a single drop of petrol, PMB has no right to campaign, and i would quadrupule my effort to campaign against him, even if i would not vote.

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.

Go Bless and Protect my able Presido.
someone is in the air n you're standing with him....go and fly with him naa...odemu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Terror666(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Safe journey bro
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by pedestal82(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bubu: these Nigerians are on my neck but, i need make that china journey fa
Adesina: oga its true, these wailers will start talking and complaining why u traveling again bubu.
Bubu: but u know this has been my life dream to be president again and tour the world. Adesina, think of something or...
Adesina:Rainkadede, no problem i know what to do, i will call the chinese consulate to make a statement begging u to come to china and the benefit to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Terror666(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Safe trip bro
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by searay(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.

Sorry, you should be FLYING with Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by kozmokaz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Luckylife:
lol! The chain must not be made from china!!! It should be long enough to reach only states in Nigeria.

correct !!grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by ogawisdom(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
banme1:
pathetic grammar. And u say u are oga wisdom. Can u come and modify this context of yours and insert contest..

Olodo u call spelling error grammar
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by scachy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hahaha, journey walker, oya nah!! Na the kind thing Bubu dey like
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by chinchum(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
onatisi:
g
That nigga is a first class multiple faced hypocrite, i dont take such folks seriously.

The crisis we are currently facing are mainly due to the indiscretion of the past leaders, why should we be importing petrol still.

Let me shock you, there is next to nothing PMB staying in the country will do to solve the current crisis, you should know that except you are a hypocrite. The immediate past government for 5 years + rather than fix refineries in an oil boom only kept importing petrol and oversupplying the market .
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Harwoyeez(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ekowise:
Again?
NNAMDIiiiiiiiiiii, I see you ooooo, abeg leave but make he travel jor
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
rawtouch:
Why can't he invite all these guys to come and visit him or are they deities that don't travel

tot they said Barack was coming to Nigeria at about the same period. smh

YOU ARE A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY

YOU ARE THIRD CLASS WORLD CITIZENS

YOU ARE BLACK AFRICANS

.........THAT'S WHY grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by ogaprime(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.

I stand with buhari too

Thanks to photoshop
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by OlujobaSamuel: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
I still don't get it, is it all trips that requires your presence sir? abeg try delegate, no need having aides you don't trust their judgment. me travelling from work to home in 2hrs is stress on its own, not to talk of travelling to work daily with no return to home.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by banme1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
ogawisdom:

Olodo u call spelling error grammar
agbaya. Run along and modify that trash.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Dollaz: 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Another travel again? Dis man ass should be tied to a stick in aso rock pls. All dis challanges we are experiencing seem not to bother him at all.

Inexperienced petroleum minister pls step down for a capable hand.

Power supply is also comatose.
Naira drop-in like my babes boobs.
Buharis IQ is as tiny as ma x nipple.

Chai chai according to mama peace.
There is God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Peacefulgold(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Buhari u r warned don't go on this trip or else u might not return....

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by jonny86(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Buhari has long nursed the opportunity to travel the whole world and since he couldn't afford it since the sales from his cow was not enough to go to Ghana, he has to wait patiently till Tinubu and Amaechi used their stolen money in conjection with Jega ring election to make him president to fulfill his dream. Imagine Nigeria is boiling and her citizens are suffering of no fuel, light, infrastructure and security, he is busy traveling the whole world with our tax money. Na God go judge you and APC that has brought chains upon us
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by searay(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
God has used apple to deliver us before, so I won't be surprised if plane crash would be used this time. Wishing nobody evil
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by paschu: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
banttieman:
Baba pls go.

Wailers will wail and wait for your arrival noni.

Safe trip Baba

From US to China - does this man follow any kind of foreign policy at all?
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Joseph96(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Integrityfarms:
When he attends uninvited visits how can he resist this one?

We know he only comes to spend weekends in Aso Rock, his main office is in Diaspora!
I concur to your statement.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by ogwuche4u(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Perpetual irredeemable zombi.e. Keep suffering and smiling.[/quote] hate or like him, there is nothing your wailing can do. Don't kill yourself with hate.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by mich2012: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lies! This man is begging countries to invite him over. Even when no one invites him, he gate-crashes just to stay out of Nigeria! Pathetic! The same President Xi they claim is inviting him travelled out of China just 14 times in 2015 (12 months) while our tourist president has travelled to well over 40 countries needlessly in 11 months. If he had any clue as to what his job is as a president, he would be home more often to do it but no, he is confused, clueless n incapable so he uses this junketing tactics on gulllible Nigerians while wasting albeit looting our resources.

Pls smbody should tell them that wasting our money on needless and useless visits is tantamont to corruption too.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by slap1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
MARKone:
Baba's last last visit will be out of space to maintain and service the Ozone layer.
grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by bank2k4real(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
lilreese:
Nigerians see your change....

Oya everybody take your change

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Ali97(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
I stand with Buhari. am not blaming those that are saying bad things to GMB but one day they will surely realize that Buhari is doing the right things to our Dear country Nigeria. God protect our Hero GMB.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
admax:
This is a nice development, more money for his aides!

China has invested lots of billions of Dollars in Nigeria and must have reaped the rewards of their investment in 1000 folds am sure.

Please let President Buhari tell his counterpart that the Chinese companies here are filthy corrupt. Tell them they should stop sending their prisoners to work in Nigeria (Imagine, those ones will be feeling like kings here!)

Threaten the Chinese president that we would deport his citizens en masse if they don't stop their nefarious activities in Nigeria.
If thats the case, Why can't buhari invite these people to Nigeria ?
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by ajebuter(f): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
China doesnt need to beg him to come on state visit.

A newspaper announcement or invitation should be enough to send him flying to china.

It's in him: @ Peak Milk grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Buhari go dey aso rock dey dance shoki as him hear say china say make him pay dem visit............
**in buhari's voice**
kai o voi see groove...grin grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by bedspread: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.

Hold something as U stand with Buhari, so u won't Collapse beyond repair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) / Buhari Appoints Sunday Thomas As NAICOM Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.