Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April (37276 Views)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / "Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by j1mmy: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2016
stu.pid mallam keeps collecting loans form China and India, loans that will be used to further enslave the country economically!

Nigeria is already an economic slave to the west, now this fo.ol is adding Asian chinks and pakis to the list.

dumb Africans!
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by caphone: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2016
tomakint:

No wonder your name is ca phone undecided so you think this is how Countries develop?

Tomato plz do me the favor of telling me cuz ama gud listner. Buh sha I heard yu the new Perm Sec of MDG's (millenium development goals)
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by caphone: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
j1mmy:
stu.pid mallam keeps collecting loans form China and India, loans that will be used to further enslave the country economically!

Nigeria is already an economic slave to the west, now this fo.ol is adding Asian chinks and pakis to the list.

dumb Africans!

I pray yu're not african cuz if yu are I'll simply call yu BINGO lmao. No hard feelings man I can feel yo pains
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by tomakint: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2016
caphone:

Tomato plz do me the favor of telling me cuz ama gud listner. Buh sha I heard yu the new Perm Sec of MDG's (millenium development goals)
Yeah you heard right the more reason you were duly served in my post.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by caphone: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2016
tomakint:

Yeah you heard right the more reason you were duly served in my post.

Pffff

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Kemy11(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2016
May he die in plane crash in Jesus and Mohammed name. Amin
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.

God Bless and Protect my able Presido.

John wrote.......How to know a MAD man... He wakes up in the morning. Put on his cloth and without washing his face and brushing his teeth, heads straight to the filling station. On getting there, he saw an unprecedented multitudes queuing up for fuel. He spent about 7hours on the queue before it got to his turn and eventually bought PMS for 200/ litre. Heads back home, fuel his Generator, charged his phone and then Posted on Facebook #IStandWithBuhari
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Isn't it so sad that Buhari would be travelling at this time when the nation is boiling. One thing Buhari fail to realise is that no country is Father Christmas. There's no way China will help our economy grow. They're only concerned about their economy. The earlier Buhari realises this, the better. But he's a dullard. I doubt if he will ever learn.

lalasticlala, obinoscopy
so he should sit his ass down in asso rock so that people like you can come back and accuse him of cooling off within the enclave of presidential convinience while the country is boiling. Nigeria is a developing state, and as such, she needs international cooperation and alignments particularly to tackle challenges that transcend such state's firm hold, issues like oil glut(quota and price), social investment and infratructure, terrorism, global warming, and so on. Buhari may be a dullard as you claim but for him to have defeated a PH.D holder in a general election to become the president of the most populous black nation in the world, he deserves some iota of respect, sovereign confidence, as well as administrative sagacity. God bless one indivisible Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by ShowYourCertificate: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
ledaman:
Am sure your dad is a dumb ass
Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match / Photos From Jonathan's Campaign In Owerri Today / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.