Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April (37274 Views)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / "Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Dollyak(f): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Presumably No 2 African export market? That explains it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by blezzymoore: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Olodo president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by 4nobody4every1: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
cool
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by BossWike(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nothing good can come out of this dry skull

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by suleimandantoro(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.

Go Bless and Protect my able Presido.
I agree wit u

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Marvel1206: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
[size=30pt]CHAI!!![/size]
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Saintp(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hahahaha.
Lol
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Godspetdavid: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
lolzzz Baba stay there bcoz tinz hard dis side,just dey flex there bcoz if u come back no lite,no fuel here o
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by justmenoni: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
They might be God sent

ShowYourCertificate:
Isn't it so sad that Buhari would be travelling at this time when the nation is boiling. One thing Buhari fail to realise is that no country is Father Christmas. There's no way China will help our economy grow. They're only concerned about their economy. The earlier Buhari realises this, the better. But he's a dullard. I doubt if he will ever learn.

lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by benzema8(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
I think his travelling should be blame on gej.he mayb on a spell gej planted in aso rock before leaving.ajala presediot

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by bluaero(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
#iflywithbuhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by sonnie10: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Who remember that Chelsea Dry Gin advert, "What gin lovers have been waiting for."
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by victorazy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Isn't it so sad that Buhari would be travelling at this time when the nation is boiling. One thing Buhari fail to realise is that no country is Father Christmas. There's no way China will help our economy grow. They're only concerned about their economy. The earlier Buhari realises this, the better. But he's a dullard. I doubt if he will ever learn.

lalasticlala, obinoscopy

African leaders can never learn!
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by onatisi(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
After china ,buhari will still travel to another 2 countries before even thinking about Nigerians or their wahala. grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Baba pls go.

Wailers will wail and wait for your arrival noni.

Safe trip Baba
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by spanzed(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
I couldn't stress mysef reading that because the heat is too much
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Luckylife(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
kozmokaz:
ajala !!!

Somebody pls get me a chain!!!
lol! The chain must not be made from china!!! It should be long enough to reach only states in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Lilimax(f): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Still on the travelling matter embarassed BTW, is this man not afraid of plane crash? (just saying) I pray God to protect him in all his journey. Hope he fixes fuel issues before leaving for China embarassed
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by funkyibodude(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
rawtouch:
Why can't he invite all these guys to come and visit him or are they deities that don't travel

tot they said Barack was coming to Nigeria at about the same period. smh
lol, nawa for you, which light him go use entertain them or fuel he will use. Abeg make him travel na him hubby

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Justicealh3(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hahahaha gringringrin. LWKMD.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by ShowYourCertificate: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
awofodu3:
Its advisable to send the VP at this point
I agree with you. But would the dullard agree? That's the problem.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
His busy travelling undecided
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Lilimax(f): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
onatisi:
After china ,buhari will still travel to another 2 countries before even thinking about Nigerians or their wahala. grin
Abeg, you be prophet? embarassed
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
onatisi:
I tire ...
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by onatisi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
BumBae:

I tire ...
I told Nigerians buhari will not sign that budget until may ending,he will spend 4 to 5 weeks travelling to 4 countries at less ,spend another 2 weeks to rest. Buhari sees no urgency in the Nigerian situation ,he sees everything as if all is well and normal.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by GoodMuyis(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
NOOOOOOOO

NOT this year, whish kain invitation be this now.

Baba no go rest?

===modified===

Now that i don read the news....
GO BABA....GO BABA.....GO BABA

ONE DAY, BABA YOU GO MAKE US PROUD
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
onatisi:

I told Nigerians buhari will not sign that budget until may ending,he will spend 4 to 5 weeks travelling to 4 countries at less ,spend another 2 weeks to rest. Buhari sees no urgency in the Nigerian situation ,he sees everything as if all is well and normal.
Because his not suffering like we do .. Yet his travelling to more countries dat have their head screwed on
Just waiting for action from him .... So slow
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by onatisi(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lilimax:
Abeg, you be prophet? embarassed
buhari is the most predictable human being I have ever met ,go through all my predictions about him even with dates and see if i was wrong for once .nigerians never see anything ,just wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by chinchum(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
PMB staying in the country will not hasten the arrival of refined oil vessels in to the country, but his visit to china may bring in investors from china to site refineries in Nigeria. Nigeria has no justification importing refined oil products in 2016, GEJ failed woefully on that very critical area.

I gladly voted out GEJ because he failed on two sub themes in the energy sector, oil refining , and power supply. If by end of 2018, Nigeria is still importing a single drop of petrol, PMB has no right to campaign, and i would quadrupule my effort to campaign against him, even if i would not vote.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by banme1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
ogawisdom:
Chai wen u hear dt buhari will context in 2019
pathetic grammar. And u say u are oga wisdom. Can u come and modify this context of yours and insert contest.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by petrelli07: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
It's so sad that Nigerians are not deep thinkers.. Politics and international relations are about lobbying.. The federal budget will soon be passed and with the Chinese economy slowing down, I'm sure they would like to corner a few juicy contracts. The President obviously knows this and understands that China could be a good development partner (ask Willie obiano). It's scratch my back and I scratch yours. I don't think this government has failed yet. And they are not going down without a fight...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by banme1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
ogawisdom:
Chai wen u hear dt buhari will context in 2019
pathetic grammar. And u say u are oga wisdom. Can u come and modify this context of yours and insert contest..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / Presidential Committee On Defence Visits Innoson For Local Weapons Production / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.