Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April (37270 Views)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / "Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / List Of Ministers Going To China With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bubu go dey aso rock dey dance shoki as him hear say china say make him pay dem visit............
**in bubu's voice**
kai o voi see groove...grin grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by tola9ja: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
How to survive during the Fuel Scarcity and Lack of
Electricity:

from yours truly Olaide Dammie

Go to Nearby Bank

Greet Everyone,
Plug Phone to Charge,
Plug Power Bank,
Rechargeable Fan,
Drink Water from Dispenser,
Sit Enjoy AC
Browse with dia wifi,
Watch Buhari on CNN,
stay on queue and Withdraw N1000.
Thank the bank staff and return home.
The next day go and join the queue Again to pay back the N1000 into your account.

It works.... #ghenghen#confirm#

Era of CHANGE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by PecE2Make: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
'The Nuclear Interview...' Anchor: "your Excellency, you are participating in this nuclear summit for the first time. What do you hope to achieve here and how will it help better the lives of Nigerians back home?"
Bubu: "thank you Mr. moderator. Ahhh, zis ahhh nukiliar soomit ahhh, allihamdullillahi will helf us ahhh achib za nukiliar debelopment of za ahhh kwarupshun war and helf us rekoba looted punds in za ahhh American economy..."
Anchor: "talking about looted funds. What has it got to do with this summit?"
Bubu: (confuse...) "ahhh, tenkiuuu modaretaaa ahhh, za looters will tiry to steal money and hide it with nukiliar tekinoloji. But wance they know we are associated with ahhh nukiliar energy frogram of za world ahhh, they will think twice". Anchor: (dazed...) "but it's in the news that you've recovered a lot of looted funds. Even the Swiss government will be returning $200m to Nigeria from the Abacha loot. These monies, why not fix the electricity sector with it? And with the way BH is ravaging Nigeria, don't you think it is dangerous to acquire nuclear energy? And how will you even manage something that sophisticated?"
Bubu: (dazed...confused...overwhelmed...laughs) "you seem to know more about my kwantiri more zan me. I will just say no comment. Tenkiu!" Leaves the interview room to go drink fura da nono. Fashola's call came in... "sir, electricity has dropped to 0megawatts-a first sir. What do I do?!"
Bubu: "tell Layi Mohammed to tell za gwalibu fifu Jonathan is responsible. Just make suaaah zia is fawa in Aso Rock to chill my fura da nono".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by akanimosco(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
mr tourism presido
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by wristbangle: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Na so this useless man travel for 1984 whey IBB take power from am. Same thing go soon happen. Yeye dey small
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by kid7soccer(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
So e never do am, china again. CHIMA AND SON MINISTRIES PLC INC PRESENTS "DAT PLANE MUST CRASH". TIME: 12PM, VENUE: YABA LEFT.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.

Go Bless and Protect my able Presido.

I de relaxed caz u use Go... btw pls don't modify that Go... like it tha way
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by MzPecs(f): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
wristbangle:
Na so this useless man travel for 1984 whey IBB take power from am. Same thing go soon happen. Yeye dey small
Kikikikiki gringringringrin

Oga wristbangle, thou shall not get vexed.
Buhary must travel oh! cool
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by lohresloco: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why do I smell a c**p d*tat, clearly, he ain't ready for the job
ShowYourCertificate:
Isn't it so sad that Buhari would be travelling at this time when the nation is boiling. One thing Buhari fail to realise is that no country is Father Christmas. There's no way China will help our economy grow. They're only concerned about their economy. The earlier Buhari realises this, the better. But he's a dullard. I doubt if he will ever learn.

lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2016
remain for papa to travel to krypton and visit Jorel.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by caphone: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2016
cheesy this is a welcome development. Now the trips are paying off gradually buh surely we will get there. BaBa we are solidly behind yu come rain come shine. Yu now give us hope that our future will be better unlike before when drunkards and agberos lord over us.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by caphone: 12:18am On Apr 07, 2016
grin should I call yu a pained wailer or a stand alone comedian? Lmao gud write up mehn buh way too much crinkkum crankum. Yu shud try fura da nono yu know may be it'll get yu chilled
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by ohenhen1: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2016
rawtouch:
Why can't he invite all these guys to come and visit him or are they deities that don't travel

tot they said Barack was coming to Nigeria at about the same period. smh
]

South Africa
German President
Turkey

have visited Nigeria.

The visit is long overdue.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by daddyrich: 12:49am On Apr 07, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Buhari.
God Bless and Protect my able Presido.
PRETENSE AND SELF DECEIT IS DANGEROUS - BE WARE!!!
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by dbaptist1(m): 1:27am On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by prettyboi1(m): 2:24am On Apr 07, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Isn't it so sad that Buhari would be travelling at this time when the nation is boiling. One thing Buhari fail to realise is that no country is Father Christmas. There's no way China will help our economy grow. They're only concerned about their economy. The earlier Buhari realises this, the better. But he's a dullard. I doubt if he will ever learn.

lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Cry us a river.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by tomakint: 2:37am On Apr 07, 2016
caphone:
grin should I call yu a pained wailer or a stand alone comedian? Lmao gud write up mehn buh way too much crinkkum crankum. Yu shud try fura da nono yu know may be it'll get yu chilled
No wonder your name is ca phone undecided so you think this is how Countries develop?
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Reference(m): 5:19am On Apr 07, 2016
grin Since it is a taboo for any aide to mention travels in the circumstance they've got the chinese ambassador to sing like a canary. Oh well.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Lillyemeritus: 5:39am On Apr 07, 2016
i pity Nigeria as a nation suffering in the hands of a dictator. and the worst part of it is that buhari still believe that China and the rest of the world economy powers are happy dealing with Nigeria. They will rather do what bring economy boosts to their own country
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by kgr8mike(m): 6:40am On Apr 07, 2016
I am still asking when OBJ will write his usual letter to PMB. When OBJ when?
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by easyelliot(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Our President is petroleum minister and foreign affairs minister at the same time......Good job
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:

lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Henryadaku(m): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2016
Integrityfarms:
When he attends uninvited visits how can he resist this one?

We know he only comes to spend weekends in Aso Rock, his main office is in Diaspora!

Shut it.......you sound soo stupid and not enlightened
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Deepfreezer(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2016
This man Buhari will so deal with Nigerians ehhh. very wicked being.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by tsdarkside(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2016
chinchum:
PMB staying in the country will not hasten the arrival of refined oil vessels in to the country, but his visit to china may bring in investors from china to site refineries in Nigeria. Nigeria has no justification importing refined oil products in 2016, GEJ failed woefully on that very critical area.

I gladly voted out GEJ because he failed on two sub themes in the energy sector, oil refining , and power supply. If by end of 2018, Nigeria is still importing a single drop of petrol, PMB has no right to campaign, and i would quadrupule my effort to campaign against him, even if i would not vote.

abegi....tell them....the dont understand how much all this industrial-plants cost...

we ,nigerians have a mediocre thinking......childish...

thats why we need strong leaders like buhari,,,

surely not sssisi-pants-Jonathan-sai-clueless...

we need military rule but with a bit ta bit of democraty...

grin grin...jonathans cluelessness already pass redemption..... grin
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2016
tola9ja:
How to survive during the Fuel Scarcity and Lack of
Electricity:

from yours truly Olaide Dammie

Go to Nearby Bank

Greet Everyone,
Plug Phone to Charge,
Plug Power Bank,
Rechargeable Fan,
Drink Water from Dispenser,
Sit Enjoy AC
Browse with dia wifi,
Watch Buhari on CNN,
stay on queue and Withdraw N1000.
Thank the bank staff and return home.
The next day go and join the queue Again to pay back the N1000 into your account.

It works.... #ghenghen#confirm#

Era of CHANGE.

No be you write am jare

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by karimusa: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
grin

Sai Baba till 2019. Anybody who is not happy shld hug transformer.

Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by awa(m): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2016
He can travel no problem we are already used to his absence.

He should just tell all those Chinese firms using Nigerians for slavery to stop it.

At least with that I will not call him Ajala
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Toscoas2(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2016
What more benefits do we need to see than all we hv bn seeing? I beg me, I'm tired of all Ds list of unseen benefits. gbam
Re: Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April by Paschal55(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Lmao... China be like#Shebi im dey visit all country, mek im kukuma visit us nah...
Dullard Gworo teeth...
Snail Baba...
Pedophile...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Raid Ughelli Over Killing Of Officer During End-sars Protest / Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.