Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity (43395 Views)

NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike / Protest In Ogun Against Electricity Distribution Company / Kachikwu, State Governors Forced Buhari To Hike Fuel Price - FG Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by xreal: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Declare Strike now.

It's long-long overdue.

1 Like

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
NLC still dey naija? Abi dem first die

1 Like

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by P0intBlank(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
drss:
no light.
no fuel.
no economic policy.
every thing in d con3 has collapse.
buari dullard is now officially d worsest president since d creation of adam n eve.

I don't know why Nigeria has been unlucky with leaders.

From the one that had no heart, to the one that had no kidney, to the one that had no liver and now the one that seemingly has no brain

4 Likes

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by AZeD1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
ORIGENAL:
Are u in Togo?
Where is that?
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by Krismart(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by OKorowanta: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
aaronson:
Buhari regime would make Jonathan seem like a hero.

I dey tell u..and meanwhile,Jonathan madness for the 6years nor be here.
Mad mad presidents.

1 Like

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by tansho(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
But the president just shook hands with Obama only last week...and Obama likes sitting next to him all the time

1 Like

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by Nusaf: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
mrtantalizers:
NLC or whatever should just keep shut. who dem don help Abeg? What have they been doing before now? Yeye apple. Ladies and gentlemen, isn't this an obvious sign APC was not prepared for governance? After 11 months, tell me one tangible thing ds government has achieved (remember I said achieved). I would not av been disappointed if not for fuel. I av always said it that I don't belive d promise of job. Why? u will ask. The answer is simple. How can person who has never created a job for a person promise u 5 000 or maybe 2 000 000. Is dat possible? but some gullible ones believed and are still waiting. please tell them they will wait till. d coming of Christ. If Aliko Dangote makes such promise, I will belive. It's just a shame that pple u voted for (cos I never voted) are naive about governance. God help us
Can u mention one achievement of gej in 6 yrs?
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by Trust77: 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nonsense and stupid change

1 Like

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by laserjet: 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Edunwa302:
Biko!!
I'm I the only seeing one day strike?

Biko!!..that's a very wrong written English
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by Pamelayoung: 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Na to go stock my kitchen asap.
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by touchmenot: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
NLC seem to be an extention of this APC govt. First u guys went on strike over electricity hike and d govt and DISCOS didn't revert only for u to show up now to say u want to go on 1 day strike. That is a complete departure from d past. The leadership of NLC has compromised and we cast a vote of no confidence on them. Maybe EFCC is already dancing in front of d leadership of NLC to blackmail them into zero action.

1 Like

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by timunstopable: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
NUPENG and PENGASAN are part of NLC and are also part of the people hoarding fuel,diverting tankers etc they are also part of the problem

Now NLC wants to go on strike on an issue they are part of the problem

shuuuuu
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by ochiq(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2016
AZeD1:
NLC should find something better to do.
You want electricity but don't want to pay for it?

Only in Nigeria.
U are a fool and probably one of the dullest zombie from the north!!! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2016
The toothless and highly compromised NLC should just keep quiet as they are part of those inflicting this hardship on Nigerians.

A litre of petrol goes for as high as #400.00 in some parts of the country yet the useless NLC is proposing a day strike/protest!

Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! I sincerely do not want to hate you but there is a limit to my patience. You are condemned to deliver your promises! I'm still waiting.
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by AZeD1(m): 12:33am On Apr 07, 2016
ochiq:

U are a fool and probably one of the dullest zombie from the north!!! Rubbish
Yeah right.....
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by mashnino(m): 12:33am On Apr 07, 2016
NLC my ass!!

Like say economy no bad enough..

Since wey una go strike una no do am

Na nw una wake up.. Bunch of bastards

You are all part of the problem

So you think if you strike now.. Then fuel and electricity will just be available??

You people are mad
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by opineflu(m): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2016
i stand behind d presido ...shey b na wetin we want make we see where e dey lead too

1 Like

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by daddyrich: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Dem na who blow the piper dictates the tone. Bubu dey blow, NLC dey dance. no wahala!!! conitnue...
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by Stanbeto: 1:06am On Apr 07, 2016
We do not have NLC again, Oshomole functioned well here more than as a Governor.
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by urbanmonk: 1:19am On Apr 07, 2016
There'll be no strike. Reason : Nigeria is now under bewitched mode and being punished for being so stupid/f0 0 li sh
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by emmykk(m): 1:50am On Apr 07, 2016
aaronson:
Buhari regime would make Jonathan seem like a hero.
he has prove to us he is an hero
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by emmykk(m): 1:58am On Apr 07, 2016
AZeD1:
NLC should find something better to do.
You want electricity but don't want to pay for it?

Only in Nigeria.
nah only you waka come
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by LORDCYBORG(m): 2:56am On Apr 07, 2016
blackpanda:

TRASH!

Keep deceiving yourself with baseless conspiracy theories. Gej failed because the ineffectual buffoon lacked the spine to carry out his own policies. There is no one else to blame but his lazy, drunken, dumb ass!
See MUMU....
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 07, 2016
day just break abi?...bunch of irresponsible re.tards!..what date joor?

1 Like

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by GBYB: 3:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Edunwa302:
Biko!!
I'm I the only seeing one day strike?
Warning strike first b4 d indefinite one. Dts how its usually done.
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by lookingfly: 3:45am On Apr 07, 2016
masterblogger:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/06/nlc-to-declare-nationwide-strike-against-electricity-tariff-hike-fuel-scarcity/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook
it's high time this government have a feel of what Gej passed through. Though he was much better than this administration, let's go c there!
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by kristisking(m): 3:46am On Apr 07, 2016
It baffles me when I hear of people complaining of hardship faced by Nigerians recently.You wanted change and change is here. The same people that chanted change wielding brooms here and there are the same people complaining.Why are you complaining? Didn't you bring this upon ourselves? Live with it until you all open your eyes to see and vote the man that can really liberate Nigerians from the mess we are currently in now.
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by gbastarlink: 4:01am On Apr 07, 2016
WE ALL FOR CHANGE AND THE CHANGE AS COME TO OUR DOORS STEP ,WE AV FORGOTTEN DAT CHANGE IS IN TWO WAYS EITHER POSITION OR NEGATIVE!!!!!!but with all God bless Nigeria!!!!!!!
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by callJesu: 4:13am On Apr 07, 2016
This is a bad change

1 Like

Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by Ahmeduana(m): 4:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I duff my hat for the jazz that PMB used on our Labour leaders to hold them to stay put for over three weeks of this fuel scarcity. I can't imagine this long silence happening in the days of GEJ!

Maybe the fowl has come to roost and the mist in the eyes is been cleared because the spell is been broken!

#proudly5%
DID I HEAR YOU SAY 3 WEEKS OF FUEL SCARCITY OR 3 MONTHS OF FUEL SCARCITY?
Re: NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity by blackpanda: 4:24am On Apr 07, 2016
LORDCYBORG:
See MUMU....

See BORN-TROWAY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks / Senator Abiola Ajimobi Is Alive - Kemi Olunloyo / Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.