Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. (38595 Views)

See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Integrityfarms(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2016
I don't doubt the word of God at all but the truth remains what are the practical and sane policies that we have in place in this government that can take us out of this limbo?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by datola: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2016
No pain, no gain

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by jmoore(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Next pls.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Integrityfarms(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:

This is a testimony of poverty............those who are busy. Can't think this low............in Enugu, either queue to buy at 86.5 or you buy @220 without queue....

The same enugu I stay? What shall it profit a man to queue for a whole day to buy just fuel and end up losing man hours of productivity? Is this the change you clamoured for

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by steppin: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I've never been this patient, optimist and calm in the face uncertainty and near calamitous situation, and itsn't because i'm not feeling the bites, but because i know there is light at the end of the tunnel....
You go stay for darkness for long... No light go show at the end of the tunnel, at least not in the Dullard's tenure.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by henrydadon(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2016
rubbish
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by 4C2215131: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2016
Can't see anything special about such a prophesy. It doesn't take a prophet to tell anyone with the least intelligence that given the way the country was run prior to PMB asuming office, things would go south before going north...hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Timijo(m): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2016
That wasn't prophecies because it came on 31st December 2015, and Buhari has spent 7 months in office. At that time there was fuel scarcity, poor economic, hardship and many other sufferings.
Anybody can easily predict what will happen in Buhari's government.

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by castel428: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2016
'is Buhari the Messiah or should we expect another Messiah?'- John de Baptist 2016

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by focus7: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Op may you live to enjoy the good of the land of Nigeria and the prosperity this administration will produce. Thank you for been an agent of hope.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Bjergtrolde: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:
MBAKA'S PROPHESY THAT WILL RESTORE YOUR HOPE IN BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION.

Mbaka clearly stated that the beginning of Buhari's Government will be difficult. And there will be suffering and crisis but the end it will be joyous and great.

Below is what Mbaka Said on 31st December 2015.

“Listen fellow Nigerians, as it is right now, most of what we are suffering now and we are going to suffer were caused few years ago but the Lord asked me to encourage you. Suffering is coming but it is not suffering under damnation, there is solution, it may take some time, but at the end of it, there will be testimony;

Nigeria is the giant of Africa, Nigeria is the best country in this world; with the best weather; the country that produces the most strongest people; people who can survive everywhere, people who can relate with any type of person, people who can survive any type of weather- Nigerians; people who can prosper anywhere; the destiny, the dynasty, the authority, what it takes to make Nigeria great is restored this year.

“As I have told you, there is going to be crisis but God will handle it. This year, God said my people will be over-comers, things will be hard but my people will be over-comers”.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-
assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/

Rather than restore your faith, it should really scare the hell out of you. Mbaka has a long history of getting prophesies wrong except during those times when he jumped on a band wagon.

Everyone can do the later.
Ok, let me try.

I prophesy that Chelsea will not win the 2015/2016 Premiership.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Harshirama(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I've never been this patient, optimist and calm in the face uncertainty and near calamitous situation, and itsn't because i'm not feeling the bites, but because i know there is light at the end of the tunnel....
A very reasonable comment

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nbote(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Lolzzzzz.. Zombies are now stylishly wailing codedly in a religious way.. So it's now prophesies dat u ppl seem to have resorted to abi?? D same ppl who blast religious leaders for meddling in politics now resort to their prophesies for hope. We no get choice dan to sit-down look and complain as e dey pain us. U don't expect ppl to sitback and smile because of a so-called prophesy which could either b true or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Bjergtrolde:

Rather than restore your faith, it should really scare the hell out of you. Mbaka has a long history of getting prophesies wrong except during those times when he jumped on a band wagon.

Everyone can do the later.
Ok, let me try.

I prophesy that Chelsea will not win the 2015/2016 Premiership.

Long history of getting prophesies wrong?,

Oga oo.. oya cite instances for us.

No talk just because say u feel like talking.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by GP15: 9:59am On Apr 07, 2016
Islamicpope:
wailers continue to cry me a river. in a question of time Nigeria will be great again under this PMB GOVERNMENT.

Nigeria was never great
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Seapon(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2016
I know people will not believe but I belive things will turn out for good in this our country Nigeria trust in God cos the prophet has said it all

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by loomer: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2016
E don tay wey we be overcomers.

All these psychology wey una dey call prophesy no dey work. We know say things dey mostly get bad before good.

Weda na buhari time or not, we go overcome.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by chiefobdk(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2016
apc zombies grasping at straws

as of December 2015 everything have spoiled in dis country. assuming he made the propaganda prophesy before buhari became president we for take am serious...

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by chrisxxx(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2016
The joy in it is that he would be voted out in 2019. And after then he will save us the headache of contesting again.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by harmbhrosz(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2016
grayht:
Lets hear from TB Joshua..
TB Joshua made a similar prophecy in December
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Polar3: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:

thunder faya joblessness..lolls
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2016
I'll be the last to utter vulgar language/words against a man of God.

*mouth sealed*
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Martinezbaba: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2016
Timijo:
That wasn't prophecies because it came on 31st December 2015, and Buhari has spent 7 months in office. At that time there was fuel scarcity, poor economic, hardship and many other sufferings.
Anybody can easily predict what will happen in Buhari's gorvernment.

Exactly my point. because it came on 31st December 2015, and Buhari has spent 7 months in office.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by flokii: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2016
fallout87:
Lies. Was forex corruption created years ago? How about inconclusive elections leading to bloodshed?

Oil is scacre but the same people whi make up APC are the same ones led by Tinubu to vote against removal of oil subsidy when GEJ was in office years ago.

These people are dishonest and unserious. Corruption is even highet and stealing is still going on.

did you read the writeup atal?

or you just have comprehension problems.. which one?

no be by force to comment na
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Almost equivalence to No 10 nd No 20 of pastor Olukoya's prophesy for the year

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by flokii: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Chascop:
I'll be the last to utter vulgar language/words against a man of God.

*mouth sealed*

utter jooor..

who go hold you grin

it's a free world.. isn't it?
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by PecE2Make: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2016
lol the brown envelop pastor. I will believe him if bishop David Oyedepo confirms it.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Mckennedy: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Islamicpope:
wailers continue to cry me a river. in a question of time Nigeria will be great again under this PMB GOVERNMENT.

You can rant all that in Nairaland but Don't come out physically in any filling station to preach this trash else they will shatter your jaw! Piece of advice.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by kolaosita4(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2016
Always pray 4 ur leader
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by yinkslinks(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2016
politician doom prophet.
greatiyk4u:
MBAKA'S PROPHESY THAT WILL RESTORE YOUR HOPE IN BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION.

Mbaka clearly stated that the beginning of Buhari's Government will be difficult. And there will be suffering and crisis but the end it will be joyous and great.

Below is what Mbaka Said on 31st December 2015.

“Listen fellow Nigerians, as it is right now, most of what we are suffering now and we are going to suffer were caused few years ago but the Lord asked me to encourage you. Suffering is coming but it is not suffering under damnation, there is solution, it may take some time, but at the end of it, there will be testimony;

Nigeria is the giant of Africa, Nigeria is the best country in this world; with the best weather; the country that produces the most strongest people; people who can survive everywhere, people who can relate with any type of person, people who can survive any type of weather- Nigerians; people who can prosper anywhere; the destiny, the dynasty, the authority, what it takes to make Nigeria great is restored this year.

“As I have told you, there is going to be crisis but God will handle it. This year, God said my people will be over-comers, things will be hard but my people will be over-comers”.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-
assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Aremu01(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Praise the Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact-Check: FG Did Not Declare Three-Day Holiday For Eid-Ul-Adha / Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.