Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. (38591 Views)

See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Chrisx1x(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:
MBAKA'S PROPHESY THAT WILL RESTORE YOUR HOPE IN BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION.

Mbaka clearly stated that the beginning of Buhari's Government will be difficult. And there will be suffering and crisis but the end it will be joyous and great.
[s]
Below is what Mbaka Said on 31st December 2015.

“Listen fellow Nigerians, as it is right now, most of what we are suffering now and we are going to suffer were caused few years ago but the Lord asked me to encourage you. Suffering is coming but it is not suffering under damnation, there is solution, it may take some time, but at the end of it, there will be testimony;

Nigeria is the giant of Africa, Nigeria is the best country in this world; with the best weather; the country that produces the most strongest people; people who can survive everywhere, people who can relate with any type of person, people who can survive any type of weather- Nigerians; people who can prosper anywhere; the destiny, the dynasty, the authority, what it takes to make Nigeria great is restored this year.

“As I have told you, there is going to be crisis but God will handle it. This year, God said my people will be over-comers, things will be hard but my people will be over-comers”.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-
assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/
[/s]olodo Op .did he mention Buhari's name anywhere in above
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by lottomkyes10(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2016
friends I can see with the clearest vision and an unmistakable sight of a seer that Nigeria will be great. and permit me to say I dont have faith in all this politicians or economic analysis who are but prophet of doom as far a I care the don't have what it takes to tell us if Nigerian economy is working or not ask them what is the worth of their investment in Nigeria how many people are gainfully employed under them in Nigeria. but the likes of Dangote can have a say people who have so much to lose if the economy goes bad. and friends I have news for you Dangote said last week that things are tuff but is the best time to do just what this govt is doing or we never will and he said you just can't look at exchange rate or fuel price to say Nigeria is not working. so I ask what are you looking at and who will you believe the man who has no investment in Nigeria but abroad or the man who has tens of thousand Nigeria in Nigeria on his pay role. check your house his name must be written somewhere.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by omonla555: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
So Pastor EA. Adeboye's prophecy for 2016.

As for me and my household, I will witness a new and great Nigeria. Nigeria will be great in my time and my children children.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Charly68: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
I perceived the President is on the right track,I remember when Tinubu took over from Marwa things weren't easy in the abinitio until the man began to stabilize & roll out his policy programs ,today Lagos is better off...I have absolute confidence that this baba will perform,mores that he has high level of respect & integrity with our foreign allies. Every help he needs internationally will be rendered to him & the nation will bounce back economically . The decay before he assumed power is beyond what the general public is seeing.. All money has been diverted on electioneering simply because PDP wanted to win at all cost but thank God for the change..things will soon be normalized that I know.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by faaz24: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I've never been this patient, optimist and calm in the face uncertainty and near calamitous situation, and itsn't because i'm not feeling the bites, but because i know there is light at the end of the tunnel....
I salute your optimism...it is well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by chuksmad(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
fulanimafia:
Any person with a fair reasoning ability would understand that the current challenges were unavoidable considering the way the country was misgoverned for several years (e.g. failure to diversify), and the unique unfortunate circumstances we found ourselves in with the oil price crash.

The future is bright, and I'm happy this happened early in the administration, as things would definitely get better especially with the passage of the budget and recovery of the oil prices/focus on agriculture and exports.

The same short memory that made Nigerians forget the long queues under Jonathan is the same one that will make Nigerians forget this current challenge once things are stabilized, and the change train will be back on full speed.
I bet you, the way APC handles issues, if they are in power for that those several years you mentioned, you won't even see any phone (GSM) to chat on Nairaland forum. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by egobetatoday: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Islamicpope:
wailers continue to cry me a river. in a question of time Nigeria will be great again under this PMB GOVERNMENT.

me, will continue to cry you an ocean. Keep giving yourself hope without economic blueprint from Buhari. Gosh! you and buhari are so predictable!
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Frankyboy1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
christinie:
Man of God please tell Buhari the truth. Advice him to resign asap to save Nigeria from further anguish. Thanks.

Rubbish statement from a clown of no significance
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by egobetatoday: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I've never been this patient, optimist and calm in the face uncertainty and near calamitous situation, and itsn't because i'm not feeling the bites, but because i know there is light at the end of the tunnel....

dont tell me the zombies are beginning to 'feel the bites'? No...please dont say that again!
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by jcross19: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Exactly
if you are christian you will understand this what the bible say: prophecy will fail but the word of God will remain forever. Mbaka only prophesied because he was motivated. Don't trust a prophecy but the trust the word of God. Am no body but I myself God told me buhari would win the election but for the sake of innocent souls so that they would be no blood bath that's all. But pmb has nothing to offer nigeria I mean nothing. Soonest will know just mark my moniker.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by salt1: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Charly68:
I perceived the President is on the right track,I remember when Tinubu took over from Marwa things weren't easy in the abinitio until the man began to stabilize & roll out his policy programs ,today Lagos is better off...I have absolute confidence that this baba will perform,mores that he has high level of respect & integrity with our foreign allies. Every help he needs internationally will be rendered to him & the nation will bounce back economically . The decay before he assumed power is beyond what the general public is seeing.. All money has been diverted on electioneering simply because PDP wanted to win at all cost but thank God for the change..things will soon be normalized that I know.

Tinubu, did you say? You must be a joker! Tinubu's greatest gift to Lagos was his paving the way for Fasola to emerge.

The title of this article is depressing. "Restoring hope". meaning that even Buhari's supporters are losing hope? So soon?

I am not a member of any party but instead of restoring hope with Mbaka's prophecy, I would have been more upbeat to see an economic blueprint, consistency on info sharing, a clear blue on Agric and manufacturing etc. Those things are practical steps that will restore confidence; not the sayings of a self-acclaimed man of God.
By the way, I am a born again Christian. But I have zero tolerance for prophets such as we have in Nigeria. The prophets of the Bible showed the nation their sins and pointed at the way of repentance. Our prophets are attacking their enemies and supporting their friends and out rightly causing quarrels within families. Bible prophecy is complete for me. I don't need Mbaka's
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Tycoflu(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I enjoy at least 18hrs of light daily here in Enugu......
That's just one thing I am missing about 042 since I left last month. Festac na like 2 hours or less daily.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by christinie(f): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
I thought you are abreast with issues of my country not knowing that you are a foreigner from Benin Republic.

If you need someone to teach you about Nigeria you come consult me. As for now I know you are ignorant and I can't argue with you.
Nusaf:

'Nigeria no 1 economy in Africa under GEJ'. This must be bear parlour joke, otherwise what are your references? No light, no fuel, no forex etc. This is exactly what an illiterate farmer or market woman will say because they are not educated enough to either analyse it themselves or listen to the analyses of the experts. My sister, all these are some of the fallouts of past administrations not just the immediate past. I cannot figure out how you get things fixed without first opening it into pieces. Pls I am not a politician, neither do I get paid for anything. Infact my business is suffering some setbacks due to this hardship but I understand.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
we are watching
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nusaf: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
christinie:
I thought you are abreast with issues of my country not knowing that you are a foreigner from Benin Republic.

If you need someone to teach you about Nigeria you come consult me. As for now I know you are ignorant and I can't argue with you.
OK, I want to consult. And this time let me be very specific. Pls I really want to know at least 5 remarkable differences btw the economy GEJ inherited and the one he bequeathed. Or let me put it more graphically, 5 achievements of GEJ during his 6 yrs of stewardship. Is not argument.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Splinz(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Prophesy from one fake ass parading himself as a priest. Arrant nonsense!
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Bjergtrolde: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dexter247:

Long history of getting prophesies wrong?,

Oga oo.. oya cite instances for us.

No talk just because say u feel like talking.

"In 2003, he said that then Governor Chimaroke Nnamani would not get re-election and that if that happens, he would remove his cassock; indeed, Chimaroke was re-elected and up till today, he has not removed his cassock"

Your last line was unnecessary. If you want to be educated, ask politely.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by nd07(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mbaka's preaching "Goodluck jammed Yaradua & he had badluck, Goodluck jammed our oil & it had badluck (when oil was still at it's peak), Goodluck jammed our naira & our naira had badluck (when naira was not upto 200/dollar), our youths are roaming along d street without employment, boko haram killings every now & then". now brethren, may I ask? buhari jammed our growing economy which was d best in Africa during d so much criticized Goodluck, buhari jammed our 5000MW of electricity, unemployment of youths roaming d streets has reduced or still promising? Buhari jammed our naira & what has happened? Buhari jammed our security & now d challenge has given birth to more children- herdsmen & abduction by unknown gunmen which Mbaka's Local government tasted recently. if not 4 d threat issued by IPOB, d 76 men abducted in Augwu L.G would have been dead. is Mbaka preaching patience from Nigerians?, y didn't he give d same patience to Jonathan? upon d fact that Patience, Jonathan' s wife visited Mbaka yet Mbaka refused to preach patience to Nigerians lol. Mbaka should know that we have been patient even before Patience Jonathan came to power. a lot of wealthy & healthy citizens r becoming patients in d hospitals due to ds unbearable doctored change.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Obiwiz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
fallout87:
Lies. Was forex corruption created years ago? How about inconclusive elections leading to bloodshed?

Oil is scacre but the same people whi make up APC are the same ones led by Tinubu to vote against removal of oil subsidy when GEJ was in office years ago.

These people are dishonest and unserious. Corruption is even highet and stealing is still going on.
APC, in my opinion is founded on greed and rebellion
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by calabardick(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Are 4 real or just ignorant of the reality?

he is suffering from both
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by excel4us: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
chijejin:
How I have been surviving Fuel
Scarcity and Lack of Electricity:
* Go to Nearby Bank
* Greet Everyone,
* Plug Phone to Charge,
* Plug Power Bank, Rechargeable Fan,
* Drink Water from Dispenser,
* Sit Enjoy AC, Watch Buhari's ,Lai mohammed and APC rubbish
talks on CNN,
* Withdraw N1000
* Thank the bank staff and return
home.
The next day go and join queue to pay
back the N1000 into account.
NWANNEM IBU NWAFO.ANYI AGAHI ANWU.CHUKWU GOZIE GI
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by 99100(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Prophesy my foot.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by sirfemoz(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
It's like this OP is the new recruit. His fellow comrades have gotten tired and joined the wailing wagon. OP more grease to your elbow. Hope you won't get tired soon, cos the journey is still FAR.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by TeamSimple(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I enjoy at least 18hrs of light daily here in Enugu......
Honestly I don't know how some people get this 'no lite' phrase.
I have nothing less than 12hrs electricity here in ikorodu Lagos. 6hrs daytime another 6hrs night and that's coz our feeder has slight problem. It could have bin 18hrs coz the other side of my area enjoys 18hrs constant for the past two weeks.

I still bought fuel for 86naira a litre at Mobil along owutu road. Although with queue not beyond acceptance.

Meanwhile the challenges we suffer now was bound to happen even if GEJ had won. Okonjo iweala can testify to that coz she said it herself. But pain from loosing the last election won't let them say it as it is. Senator akpabio also let it be known that what we face now isn't about present day bad governance.

People from the opposition speaks as if we never had it this bad under GEJ. Record have it that it was under GEJ companies ran their operations at half day. Banks closed earlier, telecommunications firms sent us messages pleading with us to bear with them due to their inability to power their firms., we had flights cancelled due to non availability of fuel among others.
Pdp and it's supporters should prepare themselves more for 2019 and relieve themselves off the pain of GEJ's lost. HIS NEVER COMING BACK.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Obamina(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
We all need good Nigeria, i don't blame those that complain... They just express their feelings and IT ALLOWED.
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Why didn't that false prophet "prophesy" this trash immediately after the elections or just before May 29th when things were fair? Why wait till December 2015 when signs of the economy crashing became clearly visible?

Mbaka, the treatment given to you by the Council of Catholic Priests by transferring you was certainly the best! Your wings has been clipped!

Satanic Prophet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode / Fact-Check: FG Did Not Declare Three-Day Holiday For Eid-Ul-Adha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.