Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! (15968 Views)

My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much / Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? / Whats With Girls And Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by SINXU(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lezzlie:
With your criticism of this post, I hope you're not implicitly telling me you're fat?

I have a preconceived notion of your body type in my head already grin grin grin

Spicy's nowhere near fat bro. Slim, busty, n Curvy would do. wink
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Its interesting dnt worry, just wait let the miss nairaland and mr nairaland competition starts amongs others like wooing a nairalander with pidgin(vanacular). u will love romanceland.

Hahahahaha oh really? Wooing in vanacular? That would be fun grin grin
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
whats with all this knight this, knight that im seeing all over this thread. mcheew if i have a gun, i will just load it and kill all of them.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Lezzlie(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
You undecided undecided you were busy chasing other ladies with sweet talks and left me hanging undecided I would not follow you to that pepper soup joint again grin grin you shattered my heart

I have given you quotes which you ignored, and a PM too.

I thought you had other ideas, NL never ceases with options even for someone as curvaceous and striking as you.

Does your PM work?

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahahahaha oh really? Wooing in vanacular? That would be fun grin grin
yeah its the craziest for the year, u will laugh and laugh till u sleep off. "i doubt if u will participate on that one.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Lezzlie(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
SINXU:

Spicy's nowhere near fat bro. Slim, busty, n Curvy would do. wink
Let her second your claims and reset my mental perception of her back to its original state.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Maxi112: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
yeah its the craziest for the year, u will laugh and laugh till u sleep off. "i doubt if u will participate on that one.
egbon!

how is u?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
I dislike fat ladies....

they are not easy to bend during***
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Maxi112:
egbon!
how is u?
chairman, i troway salute, ur guy dey o. hw area na?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
whats with all this knight this, knight that im seeing all over this thread. mcheew if i have a gun, i will just load it and kill all of them.

Well I like most of them wink they do constructive criticism and debate properly! Can't say same for all.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
O.P

We the WWF has fixed a date for your bout....

You'll be informed shortly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by ireneony(f): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
[s]LoL..

Answering questions isn't one of your strong suits huh?

Nah....I ain't. Buh my Granny's fat.. some of my friends are.. I've got Neighbours who are fat, little Kids too , Our Ex first lady is fat... Pretty much 60% of Nigerians Are Fat..

And I'd probably join the Fat groupie, when I eventually get pregnant ...undecided

So, The stereotype Thingy wasn't exactly cool.

[/s]
where did you get your data from; 60% of nigerians are fat.......what the fuuuked!
Last time I checked nigeria was ranked 150th country with fat people.
Girl! Get your fact right cos the countries I know with 60% and above are usa, Australia, Mexico.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Seems the OP is not fat
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Well I like most of them wink they do constructive criticism and debate properly! Can't say same for all.
well the only thing i want 4 them is to wake up everymorning and just be giving all of them hotslaps. well the only ones i like which cryingly are friends with are firsteva and postmann.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
MoneypassGod:
It will be better if u dont reply my mentions cos all ur replies were trash, none made any sense. In fact u lost the plot completely d moment u refered to all fat ladies as insecure and violent. U hav disgraced urself on nl. U shuld bury ur head in shame 4 treating ur fellow ladies with disrespect.
Lol.. I dont think she meant all those stuffs she is posting, i think she is a troll.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Maxi112: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
chairman, i troway salute, ur guy dey o. hw area na?
baba fine oh!

how ur night na?

via the match!
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by ireneony(f): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Cutehector:
A fat babe will always see being fat as an insult...
grin grin fat girl do u bad?
Your attitude is becoming annoying these days.
Eh eh eh..
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
AIRTIME007:
I dislike fat ladies....

they are not easy to bend during***
OGA AIRTIME fat ladies are the best when it comes to hanging a woman's two legs on ur shoulder then bending d legs on ur shoulder forward a little to raise up her waist.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Laveda(f): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
Lav eda what are you doing here? Why are you viewing the thread? undecided have you realised your mistakes and have come to wash my feet? If not move ahead!
wash your feet? Seems you've been dreaming.

undecided mention me when you've regained your sanity.
Crawl back to the hole you came out from undecided now, quit mentioning me unnecessarily to get my attention.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Maxi112:
baba fine oh!

how ur night na?

via the match!
ha baba my night was the sweetest and perfect, on top madrid loose, my belle just sweet me like sugar.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Maxi112: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ha baba my night was the sweetest and perfect, on top madrid loose, my belle just sweet me like sugar.
mine was so much made...

last night was full of surprise btw Madrid and psg

cc:kinginvalhala3! I no ur night was highly made.. via Madrid
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
OGA AIRTIME fat ladies are the best when it comes to hanging a woman's two legs on ur shoulder then bending d legs on ur shoulder forward a little to raise up her waist.
Those two fat legs!?

I rather hit the gym
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by misspicy2(f): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

And I think the mods have silently looked into that wink
yes the "MOD" has silently looked into it wink grin

Bipolar coward tongue

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa gringringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by threads: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Someone just wants to be controversial by all means. At least do it where you can be really heard and probably make some cheddars. Not wasting away on NL. There is no monetary award for being _stupidly controversial.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana?
Suggest a date for your bout

Laveda?
Suggest a date for your bout

let's settle dis like women cheesy
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
AIRTIME007:
Those two fat legs!?
I rather hit the gym
LOL
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by shulamitewoman(f): 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Phyno ur crush like dem fatoo..he said round actually..I ga amazi ife iga eme maka your crush..lol

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by threads: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
I don't seem to understand!!
Fat ladies are becoming very very annoying.
Imagine a fat lady stood in front of her boyfriends car this morning and ordered the guy to come out. She created traffic btw 5-8mins. When people started shouting she should get out, she started crying to attract sympathy that the guy hurt her! So fvck what? What a dramatic fellow.

They always believe they can fight or beat any woman coming close to their boyfriend. When a fat babe is determined to pin you down in the relationship, you ain't going anywhere so easily. They must make sure they cling to your generation and choke you! I remember how my brothers Ex refused to break up with him, even after she cheated she refused to leave peacefully without making a fuss.

Does it have to do with complex issues? Or the inability to get another man easily! What annoys me is the drama they create, they shout a lot, they cry a lot wtf. They always complain about their size, they hate slim babes lurking around their boyfriends. undecided undecided

The drama this morning was just the height of being silly and a bully. The poor guy was so scared, he had to roll up and pin the doors undecided undecided. Anyway that's very good for him, y'all need to access a babe very well before dating her, babes ain't smiling these days especially the fat ones!
And if only you could use your talent in writing good fictional stories you may be climbing up the ladder chimamanda climbed.

Keep wasting your talent here on NL, writing hogwash and nonsense in the name of being "controversial".

Sighs.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by threads: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
angels09:
relationship and marriages are overrated.
What exactly is not overrated in this world of ours?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Maxi112: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
threads:
Someone just wants to be controversial by all means. At least do it where you can be really heard and probably make some cheddars. Not wasting away on NL. There is no monetary award for being _stupidly controversial.
can I buy u a beer for this don't say no

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin fat girl do u bad?
Your attitude is becoming annoying these days.
Eh eh eh..
ireneony I knw u are fat cheesy

Lol my attitude is only annoying u sweetie. I get nothn less that 500 likes a day.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by misspicy2(f): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
you & big big grammer everytime.
LOL grin

werin big for that one now tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

l / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? / I Was Born Naked! Sexy Lady Shouts As She Steps Out Completely Naked (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.