Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? (15960 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by folalag: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2011
Hello peeps is it wrong to look into your girlfriend's facebook account, just i look into her profile lastnight and discover she has been going to another guy all in the name of meeting new friend is it right to do so or she is just messing about? i need your suggestions pls x
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by Areaboy2(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2011
@ original question(if u are referring to logging in to her acc) yes!!!

if not, then hmmmmm
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by Omolola1(f): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2011
invasion of privacy of the highest order
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by MrsEve2(f): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2011
My husband has his own FB and I have my own FB account. I do not go into his and he does not go into mine. We respect each other privacy and our friends trust us to uphold their confident.
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2011
folalag:

Hello peeps is it wrong to look into your girlfriend's facebook account, just i look into her profile lastnight and discover she has been going to another guy all in the name of meeting new friend is it right to do so or she is just messing about? i need your suggestions pls x

the truth is this

it has nothing to do with facebook you always had doubts in the back of your head hence you thought of checking up on her

if it wasnt facebook it would be her phone, if not her phone you would want to know all her freinds what time does she go there etc
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by pwiz(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
no
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by Phate07(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2011

It is a crime punishable by law. You violated her right to freedom of speech, and freedom of movement. Even the FBI needs a warrant before they can enter into someone's computer or online account. angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by MrsEve2(f): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
If opening someone's mail even a junk mail is FEDERAL OFFENSE then I am sure going into someone's email is against the law.
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2011
No. l did it before and will do again
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2011
It's not wrong but rather an example of insecurity.
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by MrsEve2(f): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2011
You go looking for shit you gon find it.
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by daduke2k(m): 12:59am On Jan 07, 2011
@op, wot exactly were u expecting 2 find?
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by Jaywon242(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2012
i dnt know whether it's a big deal or not but I ve got my girlfriend's fb password. She willingly gave it to me herself without me asking for it. I think she just wants to tell me doesn't ve anything to hide, And I do check into her acct smtimes and she even asks me to go thru her inbox sometimes to see her conversation with some pple,
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by Gsmxpert(m): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2012
Its very wrong dear, I can hack facebook passwords in a few minutes but i wouldnt hack my gf password.
Women mus definitely have admirers even ugly ones. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by drnoel: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2012
sorry its has nothing 2 do with insecurity.
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by deniyor: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2012
It has everything to do with insecurity. And yeah, it's wrong.

However, it won't stop people from doing it over and over. It's one of the top ways of busting a cheating partner these days.
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2012
It is very wrong atleast she needs some privacy
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by OK2NV: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2012
I left my account open to my ex and she did the same as well. But one nite, after sending her a message on facebook, i found out i made a critical grammatical error that would have been misunderstood by her or anyone. I logged into her mail account for the first time, deleted the facebook notification notice and then proceeded to delete the main facebook message. By the time i logged on her facebook messages, I found out she had been chatting with some guys for at least 6mths. The messages were romantic. I checked her yahoo mail again and found out the same guy had been chatting her up. I even checked her bank mails and found the same guy had been sending her money. I felt sick. The next day I was schelduled to get medical checkup and asked the nurse if she could run a HIV test.
Facebook=FUCKBOOK
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by OK2NV: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2012
And you know the worst thing was that the guy she was cheating with went an extra mile to hide behind a fake profile, i.e. a married woman.

I can never ever date any 9ja women anymore!
They are all whores!
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by Mynd44: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2012
Why would I wanna do that? It is pointless
Re: Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? by femmy2010(m): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2012
;d

(1) (Reply)

Women And Self-objectification / What Are Your Guilty Pleasures? / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.